• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anybody explain to me, WHY AM I SEEING COMPLETELY STUPID CHARACTER IDEAS?

Viroxor

Smash Ace
As cool as that is, it won't change the topic. Believe me. Try changing a three-post-per-second thread topic with a big headline reading "CYGUNS BUCCINATOR (TRUMPETER SWAN)" It doesn't work. That' awesome, though. Bear cavalry FTW!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
ya, ur so cool metallic shadow

I'll save another special laugh for you on Dec. 3 when I unlock Ct. Olimar...

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
Lol @ this thread, too long to read it all.

The whole point of the section is to bring up ideas that come to mind regardless of if its considered stupid or not.

/my 2 cents

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Shut up wiseguy, lol. This thread went from spam, to flaming, to discussion, now back to spam . I'll have to change the subject again.

What are Isaac's chances compared to Geno's? He's more popular, has had more game, and has a sword and magic. However, Sakurai prefers Geno.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Geno... is... AWESOME!!! Seriously, download an emulator and Super Mario Rpg Rom and play it until you get Geno. He. Is. Tight. Best character in the Mario series to date, even beating Yoshi IMO.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Isaac won't be in. That's my opinion. The roster is too restricted, and there are far more deserving characters ahead of him.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Np. I like you're post in the smashbros info thread. Spam free diet lol.

@Grim, I would like to agree, but Golden Sun was one of the most successful RPGs in history, and Isaac has a large Japanese fan base. Remember Japan's opinion counts too.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
welcome to character discussion boards, get over it dude, there will always be things you think sound dumb, like. I'd like Petey Piranha, but I think the idea of baby Lugia is stupid. You probably hate petey.... who the crap cares?

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
What? Petey rules, I just don't think realistically he will make it. The point is discuss certain characters, just don't be like "Toad will be in Brawl because he's cool".
I gtg guys, i'll be back on tomorrow.

Bandit Bros.

Smash Rookie
Chuck Norris...

Nuff said. His taunt will just show him just blinking and the world expoldes in a instant.

And maybe Mike Jones...

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Chuck Norris died down, please keep it that way.

You need some good input. If I start ranting about space dragons and why they exist(they do) i'm pretty sure it would be spam.

Top Bottom