• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call to Assembly - Pika conference!

N64

Smash Champion
Ok. Kinda sudden but, PikaChat tomorrow.

PIKACHAT THIS TUESDAY. Chad will be there. I will be there (I promise!).

Starts at 7 pacific, 8 mountain, 9 central, 10 eastern.

Anyone is invited. If i don't already have your AIM, just message me. My aim is LazyAlwaysWins. See you all there!

soju

SD God
=3= ill be a bit late since thats just when my driver's training ends, so don't get too far ahead without me ^^

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm sorry guys, I'm gonna be a bit late :( I have to go eat right now. I'm guessing I'll be like 10 or 15 minutes late... I'm sorry! I'll try to hurry lol.

N64

Smash Champion
i was there!

All i saw in attendance while i was: axe, chad, zigzag, mariabattleaxe, drostealth, d.disciple

was super fun!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Good question lol. At first I thought it was supposed to be every week, but I guess it's only whenever we kinda feel like it I guess haha. Would everyone like to have one next week?

AXE 09

Smash Master
Would everyone like to do it on Tuesday again? And this time I'll show up on time haha. Sorry, I got confused last time ^^

N64

Smash Champion
We'll plan for next tuesday! sound good?

I like these.

Oh yeah, and chad thinks we should get on skype because talking takes less energy than typing, or something. I'm impartial. Might be kinda cool though! If you're so inclined, get skype and we'll try it out!

soju

SD God
=w= and everyone gets to look at my smexy face also ;3 oh wait, are we just doing voice chat and thats it?

N64

Smash Champion
I kinda forgot.

But, we can do this in half an hour (7 pacific, 8 mountain, 9 central, 10 eastern) if you guys want. right now i just see me and mariabattleaxe on atm.

N64

Smash Champion
OK. I'm doing a pikachat this tuesday. That's september 21st, at 7 pacific, 8 mountain, 9 central, 10 eastern.

This pikachat is important and will have structure! In response to teh_icy going to the char boards looking for input on character matchups, I want to provide as much as we can to it. SO, I want to discuss pikachu's matchup, as much as time/lives/patience allows and try to come to a consensus on how good/bad each of his matchups are. realistically, we'll probably get through about half of them this tuesday, and half of them at the next meeting, but we'll see how things go.

So, what would super help is if people thought about it a little beforehand. To my knowledge, teh_icy is switching to a 0-100 scale (increments at every 5), which will give a rough estimate of how many games each char should win in a head to head (i.e. if fox v pika is 65:35 then fox should win 65% of the time). Think a bit before if you have the time and have some numbers that you think look accurate. Then we'll all compare, discuss, debate, and ideally have a number for each matchup that we can all agree with (and if not, then an average taken from everyone's votes).

We will start at the top of the tier list and move down, so anticipate talking about fox, falco, jiggs, sheik.... to somewhere around DK.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
OK. I'm doing a pikachat this tuesday. That's september 21st, at 7 pacific, 8 mountain, 9 central, 10 eastern.

This pikachat is important and will have structure! In response to teh_icy going to the char boards looking for input on character matchups, I want to provide as much as we can to it. SO, I want to discuss pikachu's matchup, as much as time/lives/patience allows and try to come to a consensus on how good/bad each of his matchups are. realistically, we'll probably get through about half of them this tuesday, and half of them at the next meeting, but we'll see how things go.

So, what would super help is if people thought about it a little beforehand. To my knowledge, teh_icy is switching to a 0-100 scale (increments at every 5), which will give a rough estimate of how many games each char should win in a head to head (i.e. if fox v pika is 65:35 then fox should win 65% of the time). Think a bit before if you have the time and have some numbers that you think look accurate. Then we'll all compare, discuss, debate, and ideally have a number for each matchup that we can all agree with (and if not, then an average taken from everyone's votes).

We will start at the top of the tier list and move down, so anticipate talking about fox, falco, jiggs, sheik.... to somewhere around DK.
I will be there. I actually have stuff to say about some of Pika's match ups

soju

SD God
it's usually on AIM Bamesy, and I'll try to be there, but it will be hard since I have wrestling practice then work :B

AXE 09

Smash Master
^I personally use MSN, but... i guess most others use AIM, so now I have an account solely for the purpose of these conferences lol

Top Bottom