• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call to Assembly - Pika conference!

N64

Smash Champion
Hey guys.

I had an idea. What if like a bunch of us set a date/time and all met up in some form to talk bout pika. Talk about whatever people wanted to talk about related to pika. His current metagame, tier placement, matchup strategies, AT usage, random "pikaaaa"ing, etc. This could be on AIM, some online chatroom, or whatever form works best for everyone. I think that would be super cool. Also potentially super nerdy, but whatevs.

Anyone agree? who's in favor of this?

Edit: currently recorded Pikachat logs:
Pikachat 1
Pikachat 2
Pikachat 3
Pikachat 4

AXE 09

Smash Master
so sadly, i only have msn. does everyone else have msn? or should i go ahead and download aim?

i'd say that i'm down for sunday. that's probably the best day for me

N64

Smash Champion
msn or aim works for me.

So we've got 3 so far. Cmon pikas, this could be interesting.

Daywise, a weekday is probably best for me as i'm usually busy friday-sunday.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i can probably make time for a weekday also, but it would have to be sometime in the evening. i have school

Skler

Smash Master
This is going to be the most adorable thing ever. The mental picture conjured up by such a thing is INCREDIBLE!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Can I join on the pikachu metagame stuff? I don't talk about stuff I don't know about the reason why you will never hear me talking about some moves and stuff. like I won't talk about his upair and stuff but I know it's a good way to appraoch as pichu(more range than nair) and pikachu's upair has a S*** lot of range... oh i should wait shouldn't I

N64

Smash Champion
Everyone who wants to come is invited.

Some weeknight probably works best for most peoples' schedules, let me know if this doesn't work for anyone.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Maybe it COULD help pichu's stuff big if but still, when I was banned I learned from the pika boards, which I admire how it's lol and getting stuff done

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
You know if pikachu could get one solid lead on someone in high or top tier, pikachu would be a lot more legit, isn't that why chu sometimes played as pikachu? Because ice climber vs peach= fail and foxes are everywhere.

If you can't understand my reasonings to why

wool

Smash Ace
I'm definitely up for this :)

i only have AIM right now. But if we are planning to do this over MSN I can sign up, so its all good.

EDIT: Sunday is probably the best for me since sadly I get a ton of hw on the weekdays :( but if we are going to do a weekday, as long as its not thursday I still have a pretty good chance of making it :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't know when I could but ill see if I can and we could just start a group or something. can we do pichu one day?

This should be called "Die Thinktank" It's German for group of people caming up with ideas.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I dont really play Pika much only for fun

I'd but I'd love to hear what everyone has to say about him.

I have both MSN and AIm.

ChiboSempai once made a chatroom thru an IE window using some Java program

If you all want I can ask how he did that and i can set one up for this.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yah my b i worded that poorly

as in totally wrong.

but if thats something N64 and Axey are interested in ill figure it out

N64

Smash Champion
Sure, sounds good junglefever. It seems AIM or MSN are both viable though, so we'll probably use one of those. I'll put it to a vote later.

N64

Smash Champion
Double post thread bump.

So what would you guys think about reviving this? and maybe actually like doing something with it this time lol

Animal

Smash Lord
pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......nawwwwwww

N64

Smash Champion
Ok fellas. I'll probably be trying to do these in the evenings. Does thursdays still work for everyone? Or is another day more preferable? Lemme know your schedules pleaseeeeee.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Ummmmm.......

Unfortunately, I have no idea about time zones lol. So what time would 8 central time be in Arizona time?

I like the idea of tomorrow in the evening :)

N64

Smash Champion
not todayyyyyyyyyy

we'll set it for next week on thursday at 6 pacific, 7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.

SOUND GOOOOOD?

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Tursday evenings are when we do our college brawl weeklies, but I think they're going to be on hold during the summer. Next week is dead week, and I have that night specifically lined out, but the weeks proceeeding should be fine.

But please don't worry about me, I'm just some random person who doesn't know what he's talking about. Go ahead and have your fun.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Alright that sounds good to me ^^

Not my fault I'm poorly educated lmao!

I'm jk haha. I just don't know much about the time zones, hahaha =D

ehmmm.... Pickuh

Top Bottom