• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call to Assembly - Pika conference!

N64

Smash Champion
Ok. Found where my AIM decides to save logs, so I have the past four pikachats temporarily hosted up now at the following locations, so everyone can read if you so desire:

Pikachat 1
Pikachat 2
Pikachat 3
Pikachat 4

Enjoy! I also invite everyone to join this next pikachat, if possible, for finalizing the matchup list that these pikachats dealt with.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
yo i'd like to join but i have a meeting that night and wont be back til around 10pm pacific :(

maybe next time! i read the first chatlog and it looks like good conversation!

maybe after this is all over, we can (or i can) post this on a thread but organize it into characters and maybe get rid of the filler stuff to make a somewhat concise matchup thing...

good job pikas

N64

Smash Champion
double post, sorry, but this needs to be known!

Chad wants to do the conference on skype, which i'm alright with. Either is fine with me. So if you guys want to get skype and have mics, we can do it on there! Lemme know if you want to do this, or stick with AIM.

Also remember, conference is at 9pm eastern tonight. That's in 2 hours!

N64

Smash Champion
Hey guys.

It's obviously been a while since we had one of these, but would anyone be interested in having another one? We'd probably only have it once every couple months (unless there's a lot of interest). Since there isn't the matchup chart to debate on anymore, it could just be an open pikachu discussion, talk about whatever.

Could be good for passing advice around about certain problem matchups, talking about how viable Pikachu is in the current meta, any cool new stuff you've been trying out with Pika, etc. Just helpin eachother out and trying out some Pika ideas in an open chatty forum.

The main things I need to know are:
1) Is there interest in this
2) What messenging system is preferred (aim, msn, skype, etc.)
3) When people are free

dkuo

Smash Lord
^you could register an account for one?

I'm interested considering I haven't attended one of these. Preferably on the weekend maybe?

soju

SD God
I'm down, but I just sorta need a Pika player to talk to while I'm testing things to relay info and feedback.

Top Bottom