• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Michael Myers is a hide-and-go-seek based game in which players team up against one other player. People that are alive are on one team, Mike is alone on the other team. Players have to avoid Michael at all costs and if they get stabbed, they sit out and spectate. Nobody can use bullets, only knives. Nobody can knife Michael Myers, you can only run. When it comes down to a 1v1 situation, you can kill him via knife or throwing knife. SWF plays like this. Marathon - Lightweight - Ninja - Handgun - Throwing Knife - Special Grenades. No Commando, humans can use Stuns to stop Mike, he can't use any himself. A time limit is often helpful, but it promotes camping. The advantage goes to those that know the most secret spots. I was on top of a crate on Skidrow and that prevented roacherwoman from killing me.

Also, I trapped Graywolf in a corner during pubs, get at me.
Thanks for posting this. I'll put a link to your post in the OP so people can read it if they are unclear on how to play this game type.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Sometimes I'll get in a position that is perfect for semtex or grenade and I'll use it only to remember I have claymores equipped :p

It doesn't happen that much anymore but it still happens from time to time and is completely annoying because it usually ends in a waste of a claymore.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Michael Myers is a hide-and-go-seek based game in which players team up against one other player. People that are alive are on one team, Mike is alone on the other team. Players have to avoid Michael at all costs and if they get stabbed, they sit out and spectate. Nobody can use bullets, only knives. Nobody can knife Michael Myers, you can only run. When it comes down to a 1v1 situation, you can kill him via knife or throwing knife. SWF plays like this. Marathon - Lightweight - Ninja - Handgun - Throwing Knife - Special Grenades. No Commando, humans can use Stuns to stop Mike, he can't use any himself. A time limit is often helpful, but it promotes camping. The advantage goes to those that know the most secret spots. I was on top of a crate on Skidrow and that prevented roacherMAN from killing me.

Also, I trapped Graywolf in a corner during pubs, get at me.
fix'd

Just because you've prestiged like 10 times so you should know all the secret spots, it doesn't mean that you have to expect people who've prestiged once like me :mad:

S

smash brawl player 99021

fix'd

Just because you've prestiged like 10 times so you should know all the secret spots, it doesn't mean that you have to expect people who've prestiged once like me :mad:
There's a UAV, Roach. Go destroy it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
fix'd

Woah, I just noticed that. lol :mad:

I thought I was safe on Estate in the electrical place. :(

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Everybody learns at their own pace. It took my cousin like 3 or 4 months of me teaching him how to play this game before he started doing well, he does better than me almost every game we play together now.

Icy, yours isn't much better.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Fun Fact: Prestige or Amount of time played =/= Skill.

Side note: Flawless FFA today! :)

I'm trying to get a Nuke without killstreaks, but it's insanely hard. Like... INSANELY hard.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Everybody learns at their own pace. It took my cousin like 3 or 4 months of me teaching him how to play this game before he started doing well, he does better than me almost every game we play together now.

Icy, yours isn't much better.
Because mine isn't like, .1 or .2 behind yours, right? I guess yours isn't much better then too.
See, Leafy knows what's best :)

Just see once I get to 10th prestige

THEN I'll be better for something better than shooting stuff down
He's only siding with you because you're both buddies from the PC.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
F8AL, who do you think inspired me to go for this? My best bet is probably on Skidrow, Underpass or Terminal, as those are the three maps that I do best in for FFA. Skidrow and Underpass are easy to camp the hell out of people with OMA Claymores, and Terminal is really easy if you stick to the back of the map.

Actually, it's .03, Icy. :)

Icy, please. I'm far from the only person who plays on either of my accounts. There are at least 15 people who have play on my PSN, and about 5 who play frequently, none of which are particularly skilled at the game. I don't use my alternate anymore, I let my friends play that when I'm tired of them putting excessive deaths on my account.

I'm far from the best person here, and I'm not siding with anybody. I just don't like how you're bashing him. The fact that he's from the PC has nothing to do with this.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Actually, it's .03. :)

Icy, please. I'm far from the only person who plays on either of my accounts. There are at least 15 people who have played on my PSN, and about 5 who play frequently, none of which are particularly skilled at the game. I don't use my alternate anymore, I let my friends play that when I'm tired of them putting excessive deaths on my account.

I'm far from the best person here, and I'm not siding with anybody. I just don't like how you're bashing him. The fact that he's from the PC has nothing to do with this.
No johns. I have others that play on my account too. And you know **** right that you're only protecting him because you're both from the PC.

Oh! .03? My mistake. Maybe if I camped as much as you, I can achieve something similar.

Fletch

Smash Master
Give the guy a break, my KDR sucked balls too when I first prestiged, it takes a while to get used to the intricacies of this game. I haven't played with Roach but he could turn out to be beast. Give him some time, one trip to level 70 isn't that much experience.

EDIT: Also, KDR =/= skill anyways, I think my KDR would indicate I am better than my overall skill level.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
It's not johning, I'm just stating a fact. I could easily make a new account and hold down a 2/1 KD, if not more.

And I hold unbiased opinions of everyone here. It could be anyone, and I would have still told you all to chill out. I love roach and all, but like I've already said, that has nothing to do with it.

EDIT: LOL at calling me a camper. The fact that I'm not an idiot who runs out and dies unnecessarily doesn't mean that I camp.

The fact that you're so butthurt about this is putting a huge smile on my face.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Plain stupid (no offense)

Those are like the worst classes in the game :p

Also, I bet I can lose before you first

AND, if you see me in FFA, I don't do that bad actually. I've been able to bring in some victories for myself. I just don't do good in team games like TD for example.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Plain stupid (no offense)

Those are like the worst classes in the game :p

Also, I bet I can lose before you first

AND, if you see me in FFA, I don't do that bad actually. I've been able to bring in some victories for myself. I just don't do good in team games like TD for example.
I'll 1v1 you right now, let's go. You won't.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It's not johning, I'm just stating a fact. I could easily make a new account and hold down a 2/1 KD, if not more.

And I hold unbiased opinions of everyone here. It could be anyone, and I would have still told you all to chill out. I love roach and all, but like I've already said, that has nothing to do with it.

EDIT: LOL at calling me a camper. The fact that I'm not an idiot who runs out and dies unnecessarily doesn't mean that I camp.

The fact that you're so butthurt about this is putting a huge smile on my face.
Lol @ bolded.

You're naturally biased towards everyone here to some degree, Leafy. The idea of an unbiased opinion is hilarious. :laugh:

Charizard92

Smash Champion
in other news, i'm trying to play an entire prestige using only the default classes. Am I daring? A masochist? Just plain stupid?
It's iffy at best. While they certainly aren't the worst classes (the sniper class can hold it's own, the SMG class uses the UMP, which is extremely flexible, and the assault is your generic set) they aren't the best either (it is better to use the WA2000 or M21 (or M14) with cold blooded on, there are better designs for the remaining two classes, etc).

It would be interesting if you succeeded.

Top Bottom