• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ecrc 11/22 Results

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
much respect to toasty for getting these vids up quickly. good **** dude.
thanks. sleepless nights n **** >_>

Also: it's fair to say that everyone's a fan of the commentary, right? As opposed to just direct capture of game-audio? And that EE needs to be a permanent commentator =D [thanks again to everyone else who helped as well]

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
thanks. sleepless nights n **** >_>

Also: it's fair to say that everyone's a fan of the commentary, right? As opposed to just direct capture of game-audio? And that EE needs to be a permanent commentator =D [thanks again to everyone else who helped as well]
Yes yes and yes.

Mucho gracias mi amigo!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hes right i wont MM you if you pick Mk i mean why not pick your marth? ill MM your marth ne day sir. So yeah and Greg i do wanna mm you cuz i dont want you to feel left out. :) And thumbs how am i a ******? just cuz i was kep kep keepting it real? but u kno its coo i will mm you too if you want and thumbs. I dont want ppl to hate me like they do Inui sike nah just kidding haha.
I'll MM you with Snake.

I'll MM you with Marth if you're not MK, Snake, Dedede, ROB, or DK.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Sin just play the mm's straight up.
I mean your good right?
your gonna have to learn the match ups anyways for tournys (if you eva enter singles) money will just make you want to learn faster and better.
Let people use there mains and win.

Easy?

Top Bottom