• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.Falcon Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Kso is predictable.. lol. very much so. I dont see what makes his falcon anything out of the ordinary from his match vids. .
money match?

oh and what makes my falcon out of the ordinary?
it's called mindgames, something you probably never have considered because you spend too much time looking at flashy tech videos....don't be like SilentWolf

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Kso is predictable.. lol. very much so. I dont see what makes his falcon anything out of the ordinary from his match vids.
Umm...I HOPE you're not basing that off of Falcon dittos....come on now....
Oh...no, wait... I hope you're not basing him as a player of outdated videos...period.

To keep it short and sweet...

UR DUM

KSO, please own this noob.

1 minute matches > BORING 5+ minute matches
The man speaks the truth.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Edittted

Umm...I HOPE you're not basing that off of Falcon dittos....come on now....
Oh...no, wait... I hope you're not basing him as a player of outdated videos...period.

To keep it short and sweet...

UR DUM

KSO, please own this noob.

The man speaks the truth.

Hmm i see you and KSO are both in the same location, guess your friends in RL too eh, and i guess thats why you would stick up for him, :p but common now double ganging is mean

And KSO no offence but your Falcon is not that much difrent from opthers sure your mind games are difrent but thats because your mind games are nto that diverse, you COULD go a whole other way withyour falcon but you choose not to (not dissing your falcon or anythign its better then mine) so common folks dont be such crazy people o.o;;

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Hmm i see you and KSO are both in the same location, guess your friends in RL too eh, and i guess thats why you would stick up for him, :p but common now double ganging is mean
Nevertheless, I speak the truth.
And KSO no offence but your Falcon is not that much difrent from opthers sure your mind games are difrent but thats because your mind games are nto that diverse, you COULD go a whole other way withyour falcon but you choose not to (not dissing your falcon or anythign its better then mine) so common folks dont be such crazy people o.o;;
*Sigh*
Judging off old vids = dumb.

Just play him first, omg.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Nevertheless, I speak the truth.

*Sigh*
Judging off old vids = dumb.

Just play him first, omg.

I have played KSO thank you very much, it was last month i think, or has he hit a arc in greatness and suddenly bacame great? xD i dout it

Asuming i judge of old videos = Dumb.

I did play him first omg

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Dylan Tnga is pritty arrogant. He doesn't even have any reason to be arrogant. I'm pritty sure KSO would own you.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
That maybe SheerMadness but i dont go by arrogence, i go by what i know, and i know (because ive played him) that his Falcon aint amazing :p better then mine...but mine aint amaxing either so :p

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I find CF dittos boring too. I just don't fap to fthrow usmash uairuairuairuairuair upb x5 anymore.

Nice stuff can happens sometimes at least, if both players aren't just trying to do ^

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I meant KSO would probably own Dylan Tnga.
naw Dylans Falcon is (according to the 5 to 8 matchs we played) is pretty equile to mine so :\ arogence maybe annoying but Dylan does have skill and even if KSO could own him i wasnt supporting that he couldnt xD, all i said was "i agree KSO's Falcon is alot like others"

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
Ever since my Z button broke on my gamecube controller I haven't been able to play falcon dittos to great either. I had to switch my grab to L and its really odd using that for grabs so I kind of given up on falcon ditto's unless...

a) I get used to the new grab button.
b) Get a new controller.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Ever since my Z button broke on my gamecube controller I haven't been able to play falcon dittos to great either. I had to switch my grab to L and its really odd using that for grabs so I kind of given up on falcon ditto's unless...

a) I get used to the new grab button.
b) Get a new controller.

hmm if your a strong melee player i could see that bothering you, but if your not why not just use R to Z cancle?

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
hmm if your a strong melee player i could see that bothering you, but if your not why not just use R to Z cancle?
I play melee and 64 equally but in melee I main fox and falcon. So for fox I do use the up grab quite frequently and for falcon I do use grabs a lot for combo starters.

hambread

Smash Apprentice
it can get confusing if zcancel/grab/aerial are all on the same button. what will happen if you get hit and decide to fastfall tech? if you get the timing wrong you wil dair and get lagged. but i guess if you get used to it its ok.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
money match?

oh and what makes my falcon out of the ordinary?
it's called mindgames, something you probably never have considered because you spend too much time looking at flashy tech videos....don't be like SilentWolf
Lol play me.

Kso im not that good at ssb64 but im far from stupid. Ive been playing smash since it came out and Im aware of everything my character does, most especially my DI now and not getting caught in dumb combos since falcon is dead.

You're like any of us KOSO. You're good with falcon but you're still so ****ing far from being the best, you could try to prove me wrong though?

Point being the same as always, I dont care whos better than who at ssb64, I just play online and have a fun time. I hate ego's.

Also, falcon ditto's aren't to be taken as a serious test of your falcon skill.. come on people.

LOL but falcon vs yoshi is even worse.

Anyway koso chill, I wanna play you, we've NEVER played online before.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
it can get confusing if zcancel/grab/aerial are all on the same button. what will happen if you get hit and decide to fastfall tech? if you get the timing wrong you wil dair and get lagged. but i guess if you get used to it its ok.
Two things wrong with this to IMO (<--- love)

1) "if you get hit and decide" Survey says...! Dont get hit
2) " if you get the timing wrong" Survey says...! Dont get hte timing wrong

Any flaws the R button has are human made flaws practise and they will go away :)

Bailey

Smash Hero
Lol play me.

Kso im not that good at ssb64 but im far from stupid. Ive been playing smash since it came out and Im aware of everything my character does, most especially my DI now and not getting caught in dumb combos since falcon is dead.
OMG SINCE IT CAME OUT!!!! WOW. Watch out Kso. He seems good.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I have played KSO thank you very much, it was last month i think, or has he hit a arc in greatness and suddenly bacame great? xD i dout it

Asuming i judge of old videos = Dumb.

I did play him first omg
thats a lie, i stopped playing online and p2p 3 months ago

and dylan, nobody is bashing on you and trying to judge how good/bad you are. no one is saying that "omg kso's falcon is teh 1337zzorzz," i'm just saying that while my falcon is more creative than most people's, i agree that it is still far FAR from the best. I've never said anything about me being the best or have a falcon that was extraordinary. m3gav01t is probably one of the only falcon mains on the east coast besides me and he is definitely better than anybody i've played online. His falcon isnt too flashy, but i'm sure he could do all the combos i can do if he wanted to, but he has such good DI and mindgames that he doesn't need to be flashy. he's always placed higher in tourney than I have, and hes a much more consistent player than me. so if you judge solely based on videos, you are sadly mistaken. which is why i refrain from flaming anyone until i've played them in person

but also, i've never played an online/p2p match and said to myself, wow i did all right. i'm always like "wow lol lag johns." exactly. you can ask anyone who has played me in person (and don't bother asking the ppl from smashtality last year kuz i was hungover as hell at that tourney).

dylan, i've never seen you play, nor have I seen any rankings of any sort that gauges how good you are. the point is, it was never about my ego, it was about the fact that you felt the need to randomly bash on MY falcon, when I in turn have NEVER bashed on yours, nor have I felt compelled to do such a thing. if you want to criticize my playing style, at least say something good about it along with your original comment.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
thats a lie, i stopped playing online and p2p 3 months ago

i said i wasnt sure when it was but i definitly played you online and it was less then the amount of time it would take for you to become excelent >_>

and i know you never said your not excelent, and actually i feel kidna stupid for pursuing this as far as i did, my aplogies, Truce?

Colten

Smash Cadet
Hey what are some good combos you can pull off with Falcon against a pikachu? And what is the best way to approach a Pikachu?​

_kSo_

Smash Master
i said i wasnt sure when it was but i definitly played you online and it was less then the amount of time it would take for you to become excelent >_>

and i know you never said your not excelent, and actually i feel kidna stupid for pursuing this as far as i did, my aplogies, Truce?
yea its fine dont worry about it :p

also falcon isn't my tourney character 0_o

hes just my best "fun" character. my other "fun" character is fox, but he's not that good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom