• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.Falcon Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman

I wanted to change my name to Showgunz or DevilJile but meh...

this is my KSO account that i dont have the 4351 after the KSO....

buuuuut you know lolllli guess i'll see how this works out LOL

GTFO one-post noob.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol would that be because he inforces rules that you break..or something totaly off the wall like because you had toast for breakfats? either way stop being stupid your posts dont show much inteligence anyways so even if he did you dont have room to chat, thx much >_>

cam`

Smash Apprentice
meowkitty's idea of 'spam' is anyone else's of community. he can find lock-worthy material in pretty much any post, might as well just close down the 64 board and be done with it \o/

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
lol would that be because he inforces rules that you break..or something totaly off the wall like because you had toast for breakfats? either way stop being stupid your posts dont show much inteligence anyways so even if he did you dont have room to chat, thx much >_>
Always some punk from left field with his .02 sigh

meowkitty's idea of 'spam' is anyone else's of community. he can find lock-worthy material in pretty much any post, might as well just close down the 64 board and be done with it \o/
QFT.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I've let this thread go on for 14 pages (On 10 ppp view), most of it being absolutely nothing to do with C. Falcon advice, and that's me being strict? Try looking at some of the other boards, I'm trying to be as lenient as I can without you all taking me for a ride.

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
yo MK, did you like my long post for falcon? I hope it wasn't worthless XD. Lol, oh and Alex, I suggest not saying that to MK unless you're asking for trouble XD.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not saying that EVERYONE has been spamming, just some people.

Anyway, seeing as the topic creator hasn't even been on the forum for two weeks, or even acknowledged the fact that everyone has posted advice for him/her, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom