• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Crap, I can't find that map of your's bluezaft D: I'm not going to be able to find my way around UTD ever again.
...I could run into monsters! D:D:D:

Roy_R

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but that was a long time ago. Then Roy_R started losing with Falcon and he would counterpick Marth and win. I don't know if you were around when that happened.

Also, I watched AustinRC have a close set with Darkrain, so I would say that Ronnie can give him a run for his money, since I've played both Ronnie and AustinRC recently and I can say for sure that Ronnie's Fox gives me a much harder time. He's the only fox who consistently 3 and 4 stocks me. He just makes very good decisions.
lol you're clueless like your name mi amigo :) I beat Ronnie at the end of Melee( when Brawl came out) and I only used Marth ONCE in tournament when my controller broke.

Knee knee knee kneeeee dieeee paul :ouch:

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
lol you're clueless like your name mi amigo :) I beat Ronnie at the end of Melee( when Brawl came out) and I only used Marth ONCE in tournament when my controller broke.

Knee knee knee kneeeee dieeee paul :ouch:
I'm so sick of that f***ing stupid "har har you're so clueless" insult. EVERYBODY does that. Come up with something a little more original or mature. I guess your memory is a little hazy cuz I remember you saying clearly that the Fox Falcon matchup doesn't seem fair. Great job winning, I think you made the right choice, but you DID say that. The reason I remember is cuz I was so surprised that you decided to switch off Falcon in tournament.]

However, thinking back I can only recall you doing that once, but it was the last time I remember you and Ronnie being in finals together. Even so, I was only trying to make the point that the matchup is in Fox's (Ronnie's fox) favor in my opinion.

leapinghare

Smash Cadet
brave and hare are back on the scene, cleaner than clorine.

we both live in bedford at the moment and we're in arlington most of the time for school.

haven't been on in a while so im not sure whos living in lord doh's western lands these days...

herbivorrrrrrres reunite!!!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Bluezaft - is the Phase 2 clubhouse the biggest clubhouse? Do you know?

I know you guys don't have a lot of room until I find a bigger venue. But thanks for willing to come and make it work for the mean time. Y'all are more than welcome to take up that hallway and throw any Brawl TV out of there.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Pizza you say?

Well ROY_Rolong aka Columbian Falcon you have no right to speak anymore. Go play Brawl. Haha just kidding, I don't remember much about our matches... except that I won majority in Tourney. ; )

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey i'll probably be at this, anybody wanna melee mm? bluezaft, dk vs marth 3/5 5$? poot, falco dittos 3/5 5$?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey i got an even better idea, houston vs dallas crew battle

alright doh peach ditto son, lemme collect 5$ from whoever boom is first though

man i'm tired of losin to doh, so help me i will win this time

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
the dallas trip is back on, jake's car's fixed. and nah doh's peach ***** my dk at SA but i'd gladly do dk vs zelda again...

edit: if anybody wants to house us that'd be cool lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I can house a few people. Like maybe 4 or 5 if they pulled a sardines act. I'll ask darkrain if he can, or if anyone else from Dallas could, that would be great. I'll be the last resort, for the sake of your own comfort.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I could do that... Trying to fix Houston up too. I think Darkrain is up for housing Houston (although I didn't quite get a straight answer).

Jake13

Smash Lord
yo zaft you wanna do that $5 mm marth falco :)

^ that goes double for darkrain ;)

EDIT: only 3 ppl from houston are going. housing won't be datttt hard

Kal

Smash Champion
Can anyone from Dallas house some Austinites Saturday? Just until the morning so that Tirno can get a night's rest before driving all the way back to Austin.

Top Bottom