• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

tac0

Smash Journeyman
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
I forget to check smashboards before I leave my house and this happens.

I'm off wednesday and friday I believe, Would anyone be interested in doing something then? I think I can even get kidrobot to show.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys good games. Thanks for hosting Giga and Poot.

My head hurts so I'm going to bed now..

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I'm off wednesday and friday I believe, Would anyone be interested in doing something then? I think I can even get kidrobot to show.
Fo sho. Gimme a ring. Sorry you missed this badass tourny.
Hey guys good games. Thanks for hosting Giga and poot.
Didn't even say goodbye. Fun playing. Feel free to hit me up to play. My number should be in my last post. I don't have work for two weeks. No problem. I don't think anyone made a mess so maybe we'll do it again soon.

Gigapoot ## Singles Results

1: RAGE (Marth/Fox/Falcon)
2: pootTheBox (Fox,Falco,Ganondorf)
3: leapinghare (Sheik/Fox)
4: runningbrave (Fox)
5: Cloak (Marth,Fox)
5: Felix (Fox)
7: gigi
7: houston
9: Milk
9: MimicMew

Hey DFW, If yall bring snacks/drinks and FULL SETUPS and clean up your mess we'll do this again. I believe we are having fun. Let the shoutouts spread the Truth. Back to playing, still going strong!!!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
It is a shame though that Fox causes most stages to be banned.

However Metaknight doesn't have wall infinites so he doesn't actually cause any stages to be banned.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
It is a shame though that Fox causes most stages to be banned.

However Metaknight doesn't have wall infinites so he doesn't actually cause any stages to be banned.
lawlz can't you keep doing his neutral a on the wall against somebody if they get in a good place? and can't you do it as a team infinite 2 on 1 like mew2's b infinite

hey intense matches everyone(soon to be up), great tourny. thanks gigapoot for hosting.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
What, is Fox Metaknight now? Good lord.
Well without your Marth and Landon's Cheap *cough* I mean Peach, we got away with it :)

SHOUTOUTS

Tai/MM~ You are the ****. Keep on playing everyone. It's rough but when you feel comfortable/decent with them all it's so rewarding. It's actually kind of bad for you. I was gonna get serious in smashtard but Melee is too fun now. Your skills are improving greatly. I'm not joking about practicing man, feel free to holler and we'll train serious. Time matches are the best for such things.

Felix~ Sorry no Brawl+. We'll play it next gathering for sure. Your fox is serious business. We need to get some solid friendlies.

Milkshake~Glad to see you back. I don't know where you live, but whenever you want I'll get up to speed.

Houston~ Can't beat your enthusiasm. I didn't get to see you play at all, or at least don't remember >.> I won't power up as much at the next gathering :bandit:

RAGE~ Super fun close feeling sets. We know each other too well. We gotta train soon

Herbivores~ Learn from this event. Let it fuel the fire of competition amongst us which is our strength and bond. Soon we'll meet

UPGRADE commence! Dallas will be ours by summer.

Sorry everyone about my lackadaisical hosting. I really hate telling people what to do. Sorry for anyone who did not get the whole tournament experience because of the late start. We could all blame Cloak though if yall want :p Guys that was a lot of fun. Despite it's small size it was one of my greatest. Everyone watching each others matches really heightened the experience for me. Glad to see yall enjoyed yourselves as well. Coming back?

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Great night.

MM, Felix, Milkshake, Houston: Fun playing you guys. Can't wait until next time.

James, Jeff, Jake, Gigi, Zach: Well done. Good times as always.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
@poot - bluezaft was referencing to stage bans I think (fox only bans) lolz
I was talking about the top 6 placers all using Fox. It's almost as if he's the best character in the game...

edit: oh, and Fourside is banned because of Peach and probably other stuff, and Great Bay is banned as much for Fox as Falco and probably a bunch of other characters.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, I heard that there's this really good game on the Gamecube called Super Smash Bros. Melee. Though I might want that for Christmas. Has anyone heard/played this game before?

Edit:
Great night.

MM, Felix, Milkshake, Houston: Fun playing you guys. Can't wait until next time.

James, Jeff, Jake, Gigi, Zach: Well done. Good times as always.
Hey, here's the thing about the marth tripping glitch on DL64. Watch wispy woods in the background. When he blinks marth will trip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBpHylGW00s

So yeah, that's probably what happened during Rage vs KOS-MOS.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
I'll be calling you sometime tomorrow. Be wary!

EDIT: Directed at poot...

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Shoutouts way above, or a page back if you are dumb and only have like 15 post per page. Weaklings. 40 posts per page is where it's at. I'm on page 8

F'sho @taco

Hey guys I finalized my disc but I have two bunks dvd drives so someone else needs to edit upload. I don't consider this slacking cause I never really planned on doing it. Disc just kinda was still here.

I rewatched some of the matches. Mine were hilarious. Super awesome burst speed to drunkin' mess to something mad legit to getting *****. I lol'd

I used falco/ganon on all the foxes. Fox is so easily ***** which MK is not. The herbivores use fox cause speed/aggression is our nature. The most recent wave of smashers really enjoy the technical side of smash so it makes sense that we play fox. To progress through the tournament Lhare had to use Sheik, RAGE had to use Marth, and I had to use Falco/Ganon. In brawl is the opposite, people need MK to progress. I believe all this text is necessary to not give SSBBalls players the wrong idea.

I think it's funny that RAGE, pootTheBox, Leapinghare, Runningbrave, Blue, and DoH all have decent fox/falcons now. They are the Universal New Age Most Righteous Holy Selection for Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube video game console...Trust

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Christmas may intervene with my plans to visit you Poot. Friday however is a guaranteed show though, let's say around 1 or 2?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
In response to the Melee attendance question for Final Smash 5:

I'm so far estimating at least 20 to 30 right now (hey.... I wouldn't complain. That last Melee event in Dallas was 20 something but it's the biggest I've seen in Texas since Brawl)

This could easily exceed hit 35-40 if the other cities squeeze out their Melee players. Only way to make those numbers is for people to show up!

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
I can play right now if anyone would like to. I'll be leaving for Round Rock to visit my sister later today.

Gigapoot! Help me!

EDIT: I'm not leaving 'til tomorrow morning. I now have all day and all night to Smash. LEEAPIINGHAARE, come to the east side.

felix45

Smash Lord
OMG I want to play today!

leapinghare if you get on PM me or something. I'm down to play but I dont know who is playing or when.
my cell - 817-734-3680
call me if any of you guys end up playing. especially you leapinghare because you live close to me.

edit: runningbrave that sig is awesome :)

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Come over

Had a late start this morning and I just got home from post-gift day shopping spree.

Gigapoot Smashfest is now in effect. Brave and Rage are whack playing brawl instead. For shame. Questions and concerns please call

IF ANYONE HAS tac0's or Houston's number please call them. they showed interest in playing earlier this week but my phone is missing. BRING STUFF TV/CUBE/MELEE/FOOD/DRINK!

felix45

Smash Lord
GGs everyone I want a tourney! I did sooo gooood :D.

poot ganon/fox *****. rage marth/falcon *****. rbrave falco *****.

remember my advise mmic mew!

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
RAGE/Rbrave/Cloak/Rekn just left. All but the newest crew mate showed up. As always I had a spectacular time with my greatest rivals and friends, The Green Team, The Cannabis Chokers, The Herbivores

MimicMew~ I'm sure the late start kept you from getting as many matches as you'd like. I'll try not to be sick the day of proposed Smash Festival. Please take advantage of our close proximity, I think you can reach Herbivore level in the next quarter of the year.

Felix~ Your fox is legit. What was our Doc/Fox count? For some reason I believe it's 1/1 or 2/1 in your favor. I'll be sure to remedy that. I'll be sure to give you practice against Ganon, Samus or any other character besides ICs.

Thank you Tac0 and Houston for giving me an excuse to hold another smashfest despite yall not even coming <_>

Back to drinking, smoking, more smoking, more drinking

HFL!
pootTheBox

leapinghare

Smash Cadet
the shwag of Gondor must be chiefed asap...you know how shwag issss. after 3 weeks it digivolves into monkey grass and is rendered useless. HIT ME UP BOXU. i have much herb.

Felix, sorry mayne, i was catering to a lady friend last night. next time theres a smash fest over on the east side, i'll call you.

2 1/2 days until i'm 21 gad damma!

Top Bottom