• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Hadn't seen either videos. Smash is too entertaining.

/shout

Those who skipped PBT, for shame! tac0, MimicMew, RAGE, Felix, and Cloak...Smash Jeebus is frowning upon yalls lack of sacrifice.

Robbles: Playing you always is eye opening. I will bring the ruckus in the future.

BlooMarf: One day I'm gonna force our matches to go Falcon dittos or Gdorf vs Sheik, Trust! Best of 11

DoH: Brinstar is banned. Remember this, Brinstar is permabanned. Something is broken inside me now.

Tigerblade: Scared me bad. You had me down the whole set. Look forward to you training with the Herbivores.

Jesi

Smash Ace
i know you guys just had a tournament and all...

HOWEVER.....

I was thinking of having a little smash gathering at my place. Dark is here and another smasher who moved down here from school (from Kansas) will be down here too. Bluezaft said he could come as well so I'm inviting anyone else who wants to come over. I have one room mate and she's cool with it, just dont' be too crazy hehe ;) I'll bring some pizza's home to bake and some snacks if you guys get hungry otherwise...lookin' to have a good time tonight before David (darkrain) goes home on Wednesday. :)

all the regs. are invited, wobbles you're of course invited too :)

6pm to midnightish?

here's my address:
Avendale Apartment complex (Tennyson and Preston)
6820 Preston rd.
APT 811
Plano, TX 75024

It is gated...which is dumb ...but anyway there is a pinpad out there and you punch in a number to get in GATE CODE TO GET IN: 5800 You have to come in from Preston rd to use the pin pad (you can get in through ohio but there's no pinpad for you guys).

or just give me a call and i can come over to the gate. But if you sit there long enough a car will drive by anyway... lol Call if you can't find the building (building 8) and I'll come stand out there, I drive a lt blue camry that will be parked in front of the building but I can come out to guide you :)
913 522 5767

Also note I have 1 setup, and 1 tv/cube WITHOUT melee...so if someone brings melee they can use the living room setup lol I have another desk in my room that you can use for a setup, it would be nice if someone brought one!

aight guys! hope you people can come! :D

-Jesi :)

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Those who skipped PBT, for shame! tac0, MimicMew, RAGE, Felix, and Cloak...Smash Jeebus is frowning upon yalls lack of sacrifice.
I couldn't go to PBT because I was in Austin. To see my girlfriend.
I'll try to go to the next one. No other johns.

Also note I have 1 setup, and 1 tv/cube WITHOUT melee...so if someone brings melee they can use the living room setup lol I have another desk in my room that you can use for a setup, it would be nice if someone brought one!
I can bring a copy.

Edit: I also have multiple gamecube + melee, but I only have a tv for one of them. And the only tv that I'm able to bring is pretty small. So if anyone has a good sized tv then it would probably be better.

Edit: nvm I can't bring a tv, but I'll still bring melee.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
omg i'm coming

i expect some epic teams matches

and vids recorded

i have 4 days left of break and have time to upload

also, i need midwest practice

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
DoH, you missed the epic $0 entry-fee tourney we had between me, Bluezaft, Darkrain, Poot, Jesi, Rage, Gigi and (spelling?)AttackStorm.

And then doubles. Holy crap. And then somebody gave us all five thousand dollars to keep up the good work.

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Great games on monday. Thanks for hosting Jesi and Darkrain.

I wish I could have stayed for the tournament though. =/

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Nope. Drew could possibly persuade if there is interest.

No promises, but it would be awesome if everyone that has interest in coming over tomorrow raise your hand interweb style.

Here is the idea. Everyone must $5 money match someone. Any terms as long as both parties agree. This way everyone has a chance to win money. 4 vs 2 stock, one players single character vs someones complete arsenal, whack *** stages only, be creative. Whatchathink?

MMF = Money Match Fest, Change the world maybe?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I can be there tomorrow, and I can money match people.

edit: provided it's before when we leave in the evening

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Nope. Drew could possibly persuade if there is interest.

No promises, but it would be awesome if everyone that has interest in coming over tomorrow raise your hand interweb style.

Here is the idea. Everyone must $5 money match someone. Any terms as long as both parties agree. This way everyone has a chance to win money no matter the skill. 4 vs 2 stock, one players single character vs someones complete arsenal, whack *** stages only, be creative. Whatchathink?

MMF = Money Match Fest, Change the world maybe?
lol Sounds interesting, I'll try to go.

Edit: Poot, one day I want to play all your characters in dittos. The comandante della casella di varietà.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hello Dallas.. Vectorman here..Axe and Myself are interested in attending a tournament or big fest either here or any of the four states that corner Arizona....Axe and myself represent AZ melee in a small town Sierra Vista.. Sadly both of us leave during the time around March so we were hoping If Texas/New Mexico, California/Utah/Colorado are hosting anything before March that is somewhat big.. It'd be really nice and Axe and I are determined to find one upcoming.. Please if you have any information please post it in our SV AZ thread NO Brawl < all Melee and post there... We both really want to go out and see the world/community of Melee!....

Thank you! =)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I can be there with Bluezaft provided he's willing to take me.

I'd like to moneymatch people but I don't think anybody will want to :(

Edit: Or maybe someone will moneymatch my Mewtwo.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
I can be there with Bluezaft provided he's willing to take me.

I'd like to moneymatch people but I don't think anybody will want to :(

Edit: Or maybe someone will moneymatch my Mewtwo.
lol I'll money match you Wobbles. I never had the chance to play your ics yet. =D

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
I can't go, because guests are coming.

Edit: I have a new member to the Melee community of Dallas.
I'll bring/invite him to the next tournament or smashfest.

Jesi

Smash Ace
oh shoot didn't see this till now, me and attkstorm (josh) just played smash for a few hours at my place all by our selves lol. I'll check the boards next time! :) I have classes starting on monday and randomly a presentation on tuesday otherwise i would have LOVED to go to the San Antonio tournament...maybe forkgirl woulda been there. :(

just outta curiosity...... there is a georgia tournament on MLK weekend (that's a whole 3 day weekend for traveln') anyone interested? It's a 12 hour drive hahaha, but liiiike...KC is gonna be there..... <.< my crew from back home that is...including dark... just thought i'd bring it up...don't even know if i can go myself yet haha.

Thanks for coming over that one week though guys! Sorry i burned the pizza hahaha....

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Jesi; I'm driving to Georgia with Caveman, Xelic, and Forkgirl. Leave on Friday, come back Monday. My car is small but we have one spot left. Also, can you ask Darkrain if he'll team with me?

Does anyone want to smash Tuesday or Wednesday? I want to get some practice in, and we can send Wobbles back off to AZ with some festage.

Jesi

Smash Ace
i feel ripped in two....

what time friday would you be leaving and what time monday?

i probably can't come, because of school, but just out of curiosity lol

EDIT: this was based on the assumption that i would be missing 2 days of school... i forgot we have MLK day off.

So..in that case... I have class on Friday from 930-1230 and then 2-5, i assume i'd have to make up a really good excuse to miss in the evening class...and even leaving at noon would probably put you guys behind schedule?....right? ....so what time latest would you want to leave Friday (8am? lol)? :(

Also, I'm willing to drive a late shift if need be....

darkrain i think is already teaming w/ dmac but i'm not sure....i was going to leave it be a surprise if i could go though....

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
We'll probably be leaving early in the morning, since it's about a 12 hour drive

Can you ask darkrain if he'll team with me instead? lolol you're my pimp

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Me!!!!!!!

I think I finally have learned to fast fall.

Oh, and Wobbles I have your beanie.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
awwwww i hope you can pull it off Jesi!! :) that'd be really cool if you came!! i know in your in gradschool, so missing one day is probably a bigger deal, but...still its only one day :D so TRY REALLY HARD :) :)

Jesi

Smash Ace
bluzaft go to f'n georgia with me so i can leave later lol. CALL YOUR TRUE SMASH SPIRIT!!11onenene

uhhh on a side note, I probably can't go unless you guys leave after my classes, which is pretty mucn impossible unless you wanted to stop after 6 hrs ans then drive the rest in the morning, which would just cost you more money and effort.. Sorry forkgirl :( I wanted to come...if nothing but to be with cool people. :(

*heavy depressed sigh*

<3

on an additional side note, I asked dark if he would team with you DoH, he gracefully declined...I'm sorry. lol

Top Bottom