• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
No ICs on that list, Bluezaft :(

Also, I'm in town. Anybody want to perhaps attend a feature at the cinema, or partake in a meal at some bistro?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
No ICs on that list, Bluezaft :(

Also, I'm in town. Anybody want to perhaps attend a feature at the cinema, or partake in a meal at some bistro?
You should have been there to rep ICs. You should have beaten M2K so Marth wouldn't even be on the list and I would have all the more license to character john.

Half-Blood Prince comes out tomorrow.... I was thinking how cool it would have been if I had seen Order of the Phoenix when it came out with Wobbles the Phoenix. Too bad.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah. The Half-Blood Prince is gonna be badass.

We need to sort out the rides for Final Smash. Zach and I are going and we need 2 more people. Chris, we would go with you but the devil's lettuce must be at our side to comfort us on the long journey.

Again, if you would like to go to Final Smash with leapinghare and I then let me knoooow.

Gigapoot & JaketheSnake have priority over everyone else if they decide to go.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
bluezaft, you can't john out of marth. You are a fairy. I love you.
I have chops/shiz laser control and mango's mindgames/spacing so my falco will **** all of you.
:( I can dream :(

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
When I played M2K at Devastation in Melee, I was beating his Marth in friendlies with ICs; as a result he picked Falcon and Peach against me in the tourney and beat me :( I messed up 3 infinites. It was a sad time.

Then Taj's Marth destroyed me, and got 3-stocked by M2K's Marth in dittos. So I'm perplexed.

By the way, is anybody going to that Melee tournament this weekend? I want to meet this Sybawave person, he seems like an interesting character.

Scud said:
I have chops/shiz laser control and mango's mindgames/spacing
And my axe!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
We need to sort out the rides for Final Smash. Zach and I are going and we need 2 more people. Chris, we would go with you but the devil's lettuce must be at our side to comfort us on the long journey.
**** i wanna go, and i was bout to ask people for rides down there, but i'm havin a guitar hero tourney on the 31st. :ohwell::ohwell:

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
When I played M2K at Devastation in Melee, I was beating his Marth in friendlies with ICs; as a result he picked Falcon and Peach against me in the tourney and beat me :( I messed up 3 infinites. It was a sad time.

Then Taj's Marth destroyed me, and got 3-stocked by M2K's Marth in dittos. So I'm perplexed.

By the way, is anybody going to that Melee tournament this weekend? I want to meet this Sybawave person, he seems like an interesting character.

And my axe!
I got JV3ed, 1stocked, and 2 stocked by M2K in Marth dittos.

Jake13

Smash Lord

And my axe!
LOL wobbles you win my heart.

and yall should deff come. i won't be there, i have work :(

but houston needs to get better. help us

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOLOLOL WOBBLES!!! <3

Totally didn't know I was being called out xD

August 1st tournament in Houston. You should go to it, screw San Antonio they suck...what they have Caveman and that's about it...we have SideEffect who wrecked every player in Texas. Did you play him before? I am pretty sure I asked about this but I don't remember the answer. I think it was yes and you beat him. But you got lucky because the TV was laggy or something like that. Someone correct me pl0x?

Does Darkrain really live in Dallas now? And Sethlon may be moving to that other city/sate. I can't remember what Allan said but I just know that there was another possibility other than Dallas. I hope it is Dallas though...give me an excuse to travel more.

If you go to SA I might go to that one. A lot of people really want me to go to that one...a lot as in Thespis....and yeah <_< >_>

EDIT: What the **** is that **** lol Who won that?

EDIT2: Now Wobbles can finish his Bipolar video if I do end up playing him and someone records it lololol get ready to lose another controller? Don't worry...I have 3 brand new ones along with 2 used ones you can buy for $70/$30 =)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yeah Houston has a great record for melee tournaments...the last 2 had 5 and 8 entrants. It's just a side event at a HOBO, no one cares. FS7 has San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Houston, the Valley, and possibly Oklahoma going. Get a carpool and go to SA, find out what a real tournament is since you've never been to one.

Oh, and Wobbles already went back to Arizona.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sucks....so much T.T

And I went to that one that you were at...that one time...when I first got into the Houston Scene lol

TigerBlade

Smash Rookie
Anyway guys/galls there'll be a Smashfest tomorrow at 6:00 pm at the Phase 2 clubhouse or Chris's place. I'm guessing I don't have to give directions, but if you need them call Chris. =D

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
ughhhh I have to work...

but i'm working a triple

so if i'm not too tired and i get out early...i may show up

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I'll see if I can make it w/my friend. Maybe my Jiggs has improved :(

I just watched my tourney match (again) with you chris. oh god the horror lol.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
UTD has me, Eric (tigerblade), and Sethlon

UTA has leapinghare?

Other Dallas players include Darkrain, Jesi, runninbrave, poot, etc.

DoH sometimes journeys here from the distant lands

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Since I guess I'm hosting the smashfest...how is 6 for everyone? I played with Eric and Sethlon today and they'll be there.

Also, my car has one more spot for the SA tournament this weekend. Benefits of riding in my car include: 1) housing at my place with free food, 2) a gamecube setup to be played in the car during the ride provided by Sethlon, 3) it costs a mere $15 for gas.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Someone take him up on this offer; Blue's mom is super nice and makes amazing brownies. And has gratuitous amounts of breakfast food to offer.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Okay let's call it 6 then. Funnily enough I won't even have to edit the first post, it already works perfectly.

I've got one tv. A cube without a tv won't really help but thanks for the offer. If anyone can bring a setup, that would be great.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Sethlon, bring an extra PS2 controller if you want to play Guilty Gear.

Although we will have Blazblue on the 360. You'll have to use an arcade stick one of these days!

Top Bottom