• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Ok so I may have nothing to do on Saturday from 11am-god knows when...2am?

I think y'all should have a smashfest...I won't guarantee that I will be there since random stuff may happen and I might end up being busy...but hey...y'all can still play each other xD

And I haven't had a chance to **** this part of Texas yet (oooooOoooOO0000OOOOOoO!)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I wanna play melee again =(

bluezaft, next time something happens at your place, invite me.

EDIT: I wanna play with running brave again. It's been too long.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
I decree, a smash fest will be held at bluezafts clubhouse thursday eve, beginning at 6 pm ending at ???

whether chris knows or shows is moot.

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
I decree, a smash fest will be held at bluezafts clubhouse thursday eve, beginning at 6 pm ending at ???

I'll be there, if no one shows I'll just lurk around a bit and look creepy... I wish I still had a beard.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Guess what I did today? That's right, pick out all the amusing clips from that smash DVD.

164 of them.

I turned some of them into this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAM0lJCkCSo

I already uploaded a full match since so much weird stuff happened during it that it was basically one really long clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrdUKqtd2fg

So what's left is turning all that other footage into video(s). Blehhhh. Any suggestions for music? I was thinking about having one silly, upbeat song, and also a classical song. And others.
Entertaining videos. 5 stars. Children's Corner Suite - Golliwog's Cakewalk - Claude Debussy.

I wanna play melee again =(

bluezaft, next time something happens at your place, invite me.

EDIT: I wanna play with running brave again. It's been too long.
Too long indeed! You do need some Melee in your life. A healthy mix of the 2 games is nice.

sweet it depends though i might be in the apartments on campus until sunday lol but i will hit you up.
I'll play Sunday. Do give me a call.

if anyone plays post it on here! I may make it out. I'm here till saturday.
I'll be sure and let you know if we play.

Hey Rbrave, I'll call you this weekend if you guys are down to play!
Do it. I will most likely get something going.

let's smash sometime tomorrow
Can't today because I've got some futbol tryouts to attend.

Can't make it today. You should set "The Ram" or "El Pez de Peco" as your avatar.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Erm people can come to my apartment (25105) to play. I wouldn't want to move to the clubhouse unless there were more than 4 people or so. So yeah, if you want to play come by after 6.

Hi Zac.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
One more thing!

I can now easily convert my bedroom into an additional smash pod. In the event of someone actually bringing a setup.

I approve of Sethlon, yes.

felix45

Smash Lord
who showed bluezaft?

turns out I no longer have time which can be devoted to smash, too many people at home to see T_T

if it was something earlier this week like any other day this week I could of done stuff soooorrryyy

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Who wants to play Melee Monday night? I'm leaving on Wednesday so you guys need a semester's worth of Peach practice

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
I have a spot to have a medium to large-sized smashfest, perhaps on labor day weekend, or whenever everybody can get together. My homeboy is moving out of his apartment, and wants to go out with a bang! Anyways let me know if anyone is interested...oh and I might tell some of the brawlers that they're welcome, but if I do, I'll probly have them in a separate room, lol.

Edit: Also is anyone smashing this weekend?

Top Bottom