• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Eric, Sethlon, Patrick, and David: if any of you guys lost a flash drive in San Antonio, let me know. My parents found one in the couch.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Sethlon and I are going to play tomorrow. In the one in a million chance someone reads this and wants to play, give me a call.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Tournament? Houston is pro at broadcasting its events. Besides, I only played non-items smash for the first in 2 months yesterday.

Let's have a smashfest sunday. And I will bring a psych experiment I'm running you can all do. Hurray.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Until Wednesday, I hadn't played smash since you left. I think we're going to start having weekly fests on saturday to train up for the Oklahoma tournament.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
No, he won't play climbers against me. I beat his Kirby.

My years of playing Richard have finally paid off!

Jake: I'm on an internship in DC

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Have you reformed Washington yet? Also, now that they've found ice on the moon, we can all agree that the next winter olympics should take place on the moon. So get on that.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Saturday at 2 I believe. I've texted Darkrain asking if it can be at his place. If not, we can use my clubhouse.

Edit: my place it is!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
weeeeee go Dallas melee scene.

I ran into smallbadwolf at utd and we played a few matches.

next smashfest will be on sunday, and probably at Darkrain's. If not, mine.

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
Hey, you guys remember last Sat. when Ike got out of his truck to play smash and then got arrested. Agh, good times!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
This has been a busy weekend, I don't know what's going on smash-wise today. Call me if you care - 210-364-1704.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
weeeeeee should definitely get this melee scene going again. I'm very disappointed in dallas' turnout.

Top Bottom