• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

Rex+

Smash Ace
top 3:
DSF-meta,d3
PNOY-marth,d3
BOSS-lucas,lucario
****, DSF is godlike. Aside from that, the tourney, while I didn't stay until the end, was hella fun.
Thanks for the compliments, Mike. :)

Also, I already know I can't make it to the next one. I have a wedding to go to. >_<

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
****, DSF is godlike. Aside from that, the tourney, while I didn't stay until the end, was hella fun.
Thanks for the compliments, Mike. :)

Also, I already know I can't make it to the next one. I have a wedding to go to. >_<
yea alex is too good. good stuff rex, diddy is dirty and good :)
see u around.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Never been to a big tourney and I'm like 14...does it matter? Is it ok if I go in a few weeks?

Also, I'm assuming it's just doubles(front page)??

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
crews were too much fun in melee. i havn't seen any brawl crew battles yet but i would assume they are going to take a bit longer lol.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
It's just not fun anymore because most people just play friendlies during crews. Even the crewmembers.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
crews were too much fun in melee. i havn't seen any brawl crew battles yet but i would assume they are going to take a bit longer lol.
yeah, maybe if each crewmember was only allotted 2 stocks, we could have a melee-length crew battle.

bet it'd still take longer though, meh

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
It's only fun if there's a crowd watching, otherwise it's just another friendly. Pressure/attention = awesome

LHG

Smash Journeyman
It's only fun if there's a crowd watching, otherwise it's just another friendly. Pressure/attention = awesome
True dat.

Anyway, when Boss mentioned crews I had the mindset of the "crew battle" we had last time, where we just split everyone and had one big crew battle with 2 people picked by the captains (1st and 2nd place pplz). That was pretty fun cuz everyone was watching and was paying attention only to the crew battle.

But yeah, you guys can do normal crews if you want. :lick:

Awex

Smash Lord
Not gonna make it to this one after all. Gonna go **** a Pokemon tournament instead. Sorry guys. Have to try and make it to the next. =(

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
True dat.

Anyway, when Boss mentioned crews I had the mindset of the "crew battle" we had last time, where we just split everyone and had one big crew battle with 2 people picked by the captains (1st and 2nd place pplz). That was pretty fun cuz everyone was watching and was paying attention only to the crew battle.

But yeah, you guys can do normal crews if you want. :lick:
thats what we'll do fo sho! that was too much fun last time.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
next biweekly posted...lets make these alive again please and i'll keep hostin them

post if ur comin

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Man, the 20th? I don't know if I'll be able to make this. (Don't know about the rest of SM) I possibly have prior engagements, really depends if I feel like being a nice guy and decide to go to those, or hit this up. We'll see.

People, people... go.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if nothing else pops up i'm likely going to this unless i'm super broke

oh wait isn't this the day of WCSL?

rofa

Smash Journeyman
hey man waddup. yeah, that wcsl thing is on the 20th and 21st. im comin home for break and am going to make the drive up there for it. dude, u should move the date of this tournament and go up there instead. omg such a good idea!

rofa

Smash Journeyman
yeah man, i fly back home from on the 15th. have u been having nightmares of tornadoes for the past 3 months since i left or what? lol. havent had as much time to play lately cuz of school and stuff, so it will be nice to play while i'm in SD for a few weeks.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
2 day tournament, melee and brawl. i have a couple different places we could stay, and id do the driving.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194400 http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2390

207 people already registered on AIB. going to be huuuuge.
it's melee and brawl. socal's going up for melee tho

edit: god rofa is amazing
well...shiz son. might have to do that then. as long as melee will be there at least

rofa is amazing

Top Bottom