• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

rofa

Smash Journeyman
yes, well at least we can agree on something lol.

seriously, gogogo. will be fun. oh, and did i mention that i'll also provide goodies that will make the car ride seem quicker and be much less boring.

this looks like it will be biggest melee tournament that cal has had in a long while. i'm probably going to stick to brawl though, lol. i need to play more melee, but every time i do i feel like i'm wasting time by not playing brawl.

move the date of this thing already!

Lovage

Smash Hero
that's why the crew battle at your house was legit

almost legit as ROFA, sup
that crew battle was pretty good
everyone OUTSIDE (even black *** P) to draft the crews
all the TVs off during the crew battle
lots of yelling

:)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i would've rather been playing melee or eating/leaving

it was just having a crew battle to have a crew battle, i wasn't feeling it

crew battles only matter when the teams are interesting and there's something at stake

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
why was pride at stake? pretty sure you seriously didn't feel like your pride was at stake. i woulda went fox but mango wouldn't of let me

rofa

Smash Journeyman
that's why the crew battle at your house was legit

almost legit as ROFA, sup
hey man, we should chill and play some smash when im in town. ill hit u up sometime when im back. it's snowing outside right now...**** michigan, socal is where it's at

HugeHo

Smash Cadet
wow, way to make sure you don't lose $20

what a ho
Wow *****, way to not have a weekend job so that you CAN go. Must be nice.

This life ain't a ****ing fairy tale. I can't just go all willy nilly to norcal when i feel like it.

I'll just MM the 3rd place finisher for 20 bucks to make up for it then.

Wait, **** you. I'm HugS, I don't need to explain myself.

Ho

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
If i don't go to west coast smash league (Which i mostly likely wont), then I will be coming to this.
You said IF you don't go. Which means you are capable of going, you're just choosing not to (for whatever the reason). I don't see what your job has to do with anything, as far as you going to the WCSL.

So, why aren't you going? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

BTW, call me blind but your name shows that you're HugeHo, not HugS.

HugeHo

Smash Cadet
You said IF you don't go. Which means you are capable of going, you're just choosing not to (for whatever the reason). I don't see what your job has to do with anything, as far as you going to the WCSL.

So, why aren't you going? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

BTW, call me blind but your name shows that you're HugeHo, not HugS.
Well, kouryuu, there are a few issues at hand. They both lend to the possibility of me going and towards the chance of me NOT going.

Let's start with the reasons why I even stated I was going to begin with.

1. I requested the 4 day weekend off from work about a month ago.
Why it failed: Unfortunately, christmas weekends (prior and post) are very popular. Many other employees requested it even sooner, back when WCSL didn't even have a secure venue.

2. I have a good friend who is in charge of schedules. So while my requested weekend was formally rejected, I had connections that could give me the days off anyways, without vacation pay though.
Why it failed: About a week ago he was moved away from the position and my schedule is now at the whim of some random guy I work with, and not a connection.

How things are looking now:

1. I work until 11 pm friday night.
2. I work 8 pm Sunday night
3. I need to find a ride that will take both Gabe and I.
4. I can't make someone wait on me for a ride while I figure out my work situation.

Have I explained myself well enough to you my friend?

I swear, you guys act like I hate playing Smash. Like I enjoy losing. It gets kind of annoying. Not enraging, just a tad annoying. Throwing that last part out there just incase you guys planned to make a post about how "madsies" i'm getting.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I don't care anymore. I didn't feel like reading everything so I'm just going to assume you gave a legitimate answer to my question.

Hey Hugs MM my Peach; 3 - 5 $
Deal?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
****. ^^
We'll MM the next time we see each other.

And if I have the cash, I'll do it for 5 bucks.

Edit: Just cuz it was funny -

Mango: My favorite match-up is Hugs.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Wow *****, way to not have a weekend job so that you CAN go. Must be nice.

This life ain't a ****ing fairy tale. I can't just go all willy nilly to norcal when i feel like it.

I'll just MM the 3rd place finisher for 20 bucks to make up for it then.

Wait, **** you. I'm HugS, I don't need to explain myself.

Ho

caaalm down

i'm sure you have good reasons, i'm just giving you **** because that's what i do. dog that's what guys do in general (no homo)

plus it is kinda convenient ;)

HugeHo

Smash Cadet
caaalm down

i'm sure you have good reasons, i'm just giving you **** because that's what i do. dog that's what guys do in general (no homo)

plus it is kinda convenient ;)
LoL, i never once was mad.

I'm just giving YOU **** because that's what guys do in general.

I'd be some kind of ***** to let you say something like that to me without giving you any type of retort.

BTW, Don't get ***** in norcal. **** faces. Make me proud.

EDIT:

Yeah Boss, I'm down for sure.
Btw, I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but Gabe may be showing up to this. The only way you and I won't team, Boss, is if Gabe wants to team with me. So let me talk to him about it today.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
LoL, i never once was mad.

I'm just giving YOU **** because that's what guys do in general.

I'd be some kind of ***** to let you say something like that to me without giving you any type of retort.

BTW, Don't get ***** in norcal. **** faces. Make me proud.

EDIT:

Yeah Boss, I'm down for sure.
Btw, I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but Gabe may be showing up to this. The only way you and I won't team, Boss, is if Gabe wants to team with me. So let me talk to him about it today.
fo shizzo.

Top Bottom