• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

LegendOfZelda

Smash Apprentice
Yay for seige uploading vids. Thanks man! It's great that you can manage to get time to do that with school and work and all that jazz. You teaming with anyone for UCLA yet? If not, hint hint, nudge nudge, my fox/marth and your jiggs maybe. wink ;D

seigehyland

Smash Ace
sorry legend...this time im teaming up with one of my friends whos coming from norcal, WWJD...haha...ive known the guy since my sophomore year in high school....lol..maybe next time homie

LHG

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably hit up this biweekly. Probably leave earlier though to prepare for the launch of Brawlsies.

We'll see what plans are in store.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this biweekly... I'm coming down from school Saturday morning or afternoon and I'm not sure if I have a family thing to attend to. If I don't, I'll show up for singles.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
Bossy biweekly this saturday . Sunday we should have an online tourney for brawl. and just have like...one big chat page, and then each person in the brackets plays someone online and we watch the matches and stuff as a 3rd party to see who won. thatd be cool.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
saturday is gonna be the last of melee guys! we will have a station with the english version of brawl though so come on down to oside for some melee, brawl, crews, and possibly poker :)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
sweet bro.....forreals? if you go 3yrs...lets team up homie. we have some good chemistry...and im NOT just talking about smash *wink wink* lol...jk...

wait...not kidding about wanting to team tho...lol

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hey boss if we came do u think it would be cool if we maybe crashed at ur place? cuz we've really been wanting to go to the beach and smash, but we dont have enough money for a hotel or something. yaaaaaaa?

seigehyland

Smash Ace
hahahahaha...fosho i can take any punch.....

except a donkey punch.............myohhhhhhhhhh

oh and if you CV dude come thru...thatd be sweet...because unlike melee...i dont completely suck..lol

3Years

Smash Lord
haha yeah u guys have 2 play me in brawl...wuts your brawl code seige???

dude we can come we just need a place 2 crash 4 the night any1 wanna help us out

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'll be able to show up on the 29th. I'll bring my Wii and TV! The only problem is I work till 2:00pm, so I won't be able to show up till around 2:30pm.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hey boss i heard u played ripn (the jiggs player at the ucla tourney) in brawl. how'd u do?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
samus t why do you always ask about how your friends did in an attempt to make yourself feel better about how poorly you play?

im sure you know how Ripn did, and i bet you he won because if he didn't you wouldn't have asked, you just want boss to say "he won" so then you can say "oh he's pretty good huh 111."

Samus-T

Smash Lord
samus t why do you always ask about how your friends did in an attempt to make yourself feel better about how poorly you play?

im sure you know how Ripn did, and i bet you he won because if he didn't you wouldn't have asked, you just want boss to say "he won" so then you can say "oh he's pretty good huh 111."
lol geeez someone holds grudges.grow up dude, get out of the past and play me in brawl >;D

Top Bottom