• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bust a Move/Puzzle Bobble Mafia..... GAME OVER!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
That post by Riddle was after most Tako's chatterbox stuff. I think that's pretty good information. Did you miss it?

I could get on this tako wagon, but I think he should be shot instead.
Why shot / lynched ?
Who are you looking into now?

IDK, I think that's the fishiest thing we have so far. I wouldn't mind looking into it as a first priority right now.
What changed between these two posts ?

My priorities right now are looking into why Kantrip put those reads out (so yes to the first question) and getting more from Tako with this chatterbox business. I would give him the uninformed card too, but apparently he thought chatterbox was scummy, but he couldn't find info on it anywhere.
Why would you default to uniformed but still want him shot ?

Did you guys take anything from Ryu posting "prod dodge", not commenting on anything, and leaving?
This is pointless.
Explain why you brought up his prod-dodge beyond to press people to see what they think.

Maybe, did you?
Wat are you doing ?

I actually wanted to give him a slight town lean for that because I don't think scum would have the guts to do that. Scum may as well just not say anything.
Please never use wifom reasoning like this on a slot again.

Thank you. So much

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Hi guys I'm back.

So my explanation to my rake reasoning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq7y3ecRxn4

Seriously, I thought chatterbox was almost always scum, I just remembered it wrong. I was 100% sure chatterboxes were scum, and I thought the idea that town chatterboxes were blasphemous.

Other than that I really have no explanation. I really can't defend myself since it does look scummy from an objective point of view, even if it is a ridiculous scum move. And if I play myself off that I was stupid, I can't stop you from suspecting that this was all deliberate.

But if you do decide to lynch/NK me, I'd like some heads up because my role can help clear up the role of another player. Depending on how the rest of toDay goes I'll reveal my hints if I'm going to die, but honestly I'd like to wait to make this play until I know ima dead.

If you guys lynch me I have no one to blame but myself. But I promise to help town the best I can for the remaining time I may have left.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
We're not lynching you; your slot is virtually unreadable, so ultimately I'm going to have to use my shot. Sending in the action in a bit.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

i am only interested if it net gains in town.
i.e your slot would land us a scum.

otherwise i am not interested in having town clears, because then people tend to get lazy once one player has confirmed their alignment as non mafia

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Meh, confirmed town is better than nothing. That's all I can offer if I die day 1.

I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

I claim Bub [Dragon], Town Mason!

I know the alignment of one other player.

Would anyone like to CC?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

also you can help by being pro-active and not take this lying down, i.e hunting scum and helping town out, the fact that your going to try to help town while your alive is at least a start.

and then i saw a ninja claim

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Tako, why didn't your mason partner stand up for you ?
Also, why not ask your mason partner before jumping on me in the fashion you did ?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well then, if tako is confirmed town right now, then unvote. Will vote again when seeing a counter-claim.

Can you all list two possible scum picks as of now?
Another thing though, when mafia does a safe claim, do they safeclaim special roles when there isn't? I was thinking about it just now.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I don't want my mason partner to stand up for me: if he reveals who he is right now, there's a large chance that he will get NKed.

I'll tell you a hint once I confirm with my partner what I should say, I'm thinking my hint should narrow it down between two people.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

unvote

Yes vinyl, i myself have claimed have claimed unproveable roles as scum, see Utrik'd or Ryu's disney mafia

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

what i am more interested in tako is why you didn't confer with your partner before jumping on me, i.e checking with them about the chatterbox thing. i don't care who it is , i jst want to know why you didn't presumably do that seeign as how you came after me

sneakytako

Smash Lord
The problem I'm having if I give a hint between two people is that if I pick a scum with my partner then my partner is super dead, while ruining the chances to doc.

Yeah I just told him I had an opening strategy planned, and didn't explain it. Plan failed.

Regarding my reads, gimme about another 24 hours.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Why would it be better not to out it? If I die with no hint to my partner, everyone could just post 'oh I'm the other mason'

I'm still waiting to discuss what the best plan would be, but no action would be bad for town.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

also: if people after you died started popping in to say they were your mason partner i would tunnel them straight into the ground

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

if you really want to give a hint make it broad enough to cover multiple players but worded in such a way that it can be attributed to one specific player.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I counter claim the Mason claim!

Nah not really.

But don't reveal your partner right now, that's scums problem right now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm interested in the BSP scum lean. The duder's been town in lots of past games, so I can really guess freely that he could be scum this time. :p

I like that.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

because if someone claims who isnt his mason partner, that would be a scum bigno as proven by a counter claim from the actual person and by tako himself

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

also i am not fully biting into this mason thing , as it could be one scum branching out to their partner and claiming a mason with them. that's why i asked tako why he didn't consult his mason partner and why his mason partner may / may not have defended him against my tunneling

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Meh, confirmed town is better than nothing. That's all I can offer if I die day 1.

I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

I claim Bub [Dragon], Town Mason!

I know the alignment of one other player.

Would anyone like to CC?
Alignment is confirmed, yes? Make sure.

Rake, why were you so uncertain about my shot before I made it on Tako?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i am only interested if it net gains in town.
i.e your slot would land us a scum.

otherwise i am not interested in having town clears, because then people tend to get lazy once one player has confirmed their alignment as non mafia
Oh, misread this as "your shot would land us a scum."

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

my tako logic is right now that no one really stepped up to defend tako from my accusations, which doesn't make a lot of sense if he is a mason with them

Top Bottom