• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Nibai Impact 3, January 30-31st, Paris, France

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Why not inform me as quickly as possible instead of playing that addiciting mmo so that I wouldn't have to post here and look like an idiot XD

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Yes, though the connection is pretty laggy.
It took me 5 minutes to display google on my laptop last time, and my livestream didn't work.

Also, for the venue, Leon told me we won't have the night, but we had no words from Bushido himself about it.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Obviously didn´t make it there, any news anywere?

EDIT:
1. Kaos (MK)
2. Leon (Peach/marth)
3. Istudying (IC)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think these are the results for top 5:

1.) kaos
2.) leon
3.) mr r / istudy
4.) mr r / istudy
5.) gluttony

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wtf @ Irios placing top 5 AGAIN? Don't tell me he went all Mario. ~100 attendants and 10€ entry fee completely skew EVERY character rankings into mario's favour :urg:

K@0S

Smash Ace
The bracket balance was awful. Glutonny, Mr-r, Bjay, Leon, Charby, Gregs, Neath and me in the same side... With Irios and Istud in the other one.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How did gregs place?

Edit: Would be awesome if somebody could post the complete top 8 + characters in the new character rankings thread. I'll update that soonish.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
No, this was the bracket. First half: Istud, Irios. Other half: everyone else.

Dutchland won crews and Ramin lost to Leon 3-2. He also beat Gluttony 2-0 in losers.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
how can seeding be done so poorly? doesn't make any sense to travel to tournaments where TOs don't know anything about the scene.

glad I didn't go

K@0S

Smash Ace
You're wrong Marc because you really mess something, despite that problem with brackets we all had great fun, and overall it was a good tourney.

Also next times I'll personally check the brackets so that it doesn't happen again.

Also gheb, ignore jumpman lol, he's just acting like that all the time so people acknowledge him.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Nah, it's my opinion. Ofc I don't mean you suck, but I don't think you're the best player, that's all lol. And Gheb knows me ;)

Edit: Marc is right :)

K@0S

Smash Ace
Ok, I lost only 1 match and it was to Leon but that's your opinion lmao

I was also very angry about the mess in bracket but reading things like "glad I didn't go" is what made me react. Also people like Slhoka for Melee and Achoral for brawl help the staff a lot, it was just a big mistake (which penalized the frenchies only in the end).

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
jumpman kaos is the best player now, you gotta admit that , he has won every tournament except a couple, placing second in those.

sorry Kaos didn't mean it that way, I mean that since I can't travel to a lot of tourneis I would have gone to one that had housing in the venue, better seeding and such.

Jumpman is the best troll in europe though xD

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Kaos win almost all..
OBVIOUSLY IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER.
He need to beat ME to be the best :lick:

LuLLo

Smash Ace
First, get your English straight. Kay?

Chill Jumpman, we all know everyone in Europe except Dutchies and English people suck at speaking English, leave them be ;). And his logic is viable, winning that much tourneys counts for something. At this point, he is widely recognized as the best player (known) in Europe.
And I myself too think Ramin is better, but that's just an opinion and totally subjective, the numbers speak for themselves and tell Kaos is the best.

K@0S

Smash Ace
Haha thanks for your support, anyway let's stop that kinda childish discussion, Istud and Ramin are both amazing players and very cool guys to talk with and there is no need for that (same goes for Leon and Gluto)

EDIT: WHY ISNT CHARBY IN THE TOP 5 :(
Dry your tears, Charby and I won teams =p

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
How did gregs place?

Edit: Would be awesome if somebody could post the complete top 8 + characters in the new character rankings thread. I'll update that soonish.

I think im 19th or something xD. Lost second bracket match 2 Charby and 3rd or 2nd (dont really remember anymore lol) loser bracket match to Zulu.

K@0S

Smash Ace
I remember Zulu and I couldn't say good bye properly because the rest of the group took the other way at the metro just when your train arrived; well it was nice to see the dutchies, I hope you enjoyed the tourney, the atmosphere etc and that you'll come again, from now see you at Zest probably (or maybe earlier at an other BI)^^

Btw no one posted team results, so I give the top 5 :

1st Kaos & Charby
2nd Leon & Bjay
3rd Istudying & Mr. R
4th Reil & Okals
5th Glutonny & Karma / I don't remember =(

Mr-R

Smash Champion
man this tourney was hella fun, Wish I had met kaos in brackets though, I was rlly looking forward to that.
Leon was very helpfull and made it really fun for us
everything about this tourney ( aside from the brackets ) was really fun..ESPECIALLY CREWS :D
I do think kaos now has the best of europe title....UNTILL ZEST THAT IS!!!!
seriously though, I've been to france 3 times now... I think its ya turn to come here xD

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
This makes me want to quit Brawl, no joke =/ When I heard the results, I was glad I had new motivation. But then I watched a Melee vid, and it was gone.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I'll **** you all at the next tourney I show, you know that. wish flights from spain weren't so expensive, **** spain sucks in that sense -_-

Top Bottom