• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bunny Devil~ Tournament. X3 Smash Gigas Wins! (Results)

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Ill go with delfino, this'll hopefully be a good match right after they start discussing our matchup again XD
Adding you and putting up a room, good luck

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey Good Games Gigas! :laugh:
Those were some fun friendlies, but I was hoping to play longer. I suppose you had something to do right, so its ok.
I'm glad I won at least one :laugh:

Stroupes, I've been ready to play for a while now. Just reply to my PM's and we can get started, or you can reply here if you want :)

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
i actually might have to be leaving myself around then for food with friends, they said they'd be here from 7, but they are coming from connecticut, so they'll probably be late, they'd probably like to watch anyway, just hurry back and join, although i might have to reset once if i don't have my recording stuff ready

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Good games. Yeah, the next brackets were about to be made, so I left. Nice Peach you got. O_o

I also lol'd when we taunted. "Feel the fear?" "YES!" XD
Thanks! I've been working on my Peach a lot lately. I'm kinda thinking about dropping Zelda as my main. She's getting a little stale for me. Maybe I just need to take a break with her for a while.

And I lol'd too :laugh:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
cba im waiting...and you still haven't registered me
i dont have alot of time left :/

tell me your counterpick too please

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Stroupes is missing, I have no idea where he is. And he hasn't replied yet.
:confused:

10confusedfaces

cba

Smash Master
my cp is FD.....

how the f is GFE gonna fight sudsy if his FC is unknown.?

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Good games, Nauticos. That was an intimidating battle. =0 I'm not so sure I would've won that last match if it weren't for that Waddle Dee KOing you. XD

I won, 2-1.

EDIT: *Notices PentaSalia's progress* O_o Looks like I'll have to put on an extra plate of armor.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Cba ill be on at 830 to get our match in since i've been trying to get our match in for an hour.:/

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Epic matches i lost 2-1, some of the most intense matches i've had on here in this tourny, Good luck gigas, hope i can fight you again in this tourney XD

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Epic matches i lost 2-1, some of the most intense matches i've had on here in this tourny, Good luck gigas, hope i can fight you again in this tourney XD
Thanks, and good luck to you as well. Hopefully we can meet up in the Finals. =D We was going into the high 180s - 200%s. lol

I also wouldn't mind doing just friendly matches whenever. In the Chat Bunny posted up, you can commonly find me in there. Or I can PM you my AIM if you have one.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Sorry for the tardiness :ohwell:
My computer has been down.
anyways, I won my matches with Gokuzz, 2-0, and I assume Samusbrawler and I are about to have our match.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sorry for the tardiness :ohwell:
My computer has been down.
anyways, I won my matches with Gokuzz, 2-0, and I assume Samusbrawler and I are about to have our match.
Yes.

10Bunnies

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hold on bunny. Don't cross my name out just yet ;)
Me and stroupes are doing our match right now. You can cross me out once I lose :(
I have a feeling it might end up that way.

Takuthehedgehog

Smash Cadet
So, did you have to lose in the first round to get in the losers bracket, or can you get in if you lost in the second round?

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure we still go to the losers bracket, you don't make it to the finals by losing once and then winning the next round XD

Stroupes

Smash Lord
What do we do about lag?
The first two minutes of SB and I's match was

...GO...!...
...*you have been disconnected*

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
What do we do about lag?

...GO...!...
It doesn't even disconnect for me. It just keeps going and going at negative mach 4 speed (really slow)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I shall lighten the mood with a story.....*clears throat*

one day emo yoshi decided to hide behind a tree during gym class. He didn't have time to finish but he felt the happeness.......AND THEN THE NINJAS ATTACKED!!!

SUPER F****ED UP ON STERIODS KITTEN NINJAS!!!! their leader was a hawaiin bunny whom was also f***ed on steriods. Emoshi used his new awesome AT "DT" on the *******s...and it was useless...but cute.
He cried out in anger: "BICH AZZ POKEMONZZZ FANBOIZZZZ!!!!" This hurt the f****ed up looking kittens feelnigs and they ran home crynig like the actual p***ys they were. The Bunny wealked away knowing she'd beat up the puny yoshi without even trying....

....Then Gothic Zelda came out of nowhere and kicked Emoshi in the balls <.<

YOU'RE TOO SLOW!!!" was heard. both chars looked around and saw the crackhead....Sonic the pain-in-the-azz-hog.

Zelda and Yoshi joined forces to violently murder the speedy coward who always runs around the d**** stage so you can't f****ing hit him <_<

Sonic was dead and everyone thought "THANK GOD" Everyone celebrated with Tea and crumpets and then they went to see the queen

THE END ^____________^

Hopefully that took some stress off Karina XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
What do we do about lag?

...GO...!...
Hm...might just have to have someone else host and you both join, then see what happens.

Top Bottom