• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bunny Devil~ Tournament. X3 Smash Gigas Wins! (Results)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
True. There is always OTD group. Anyway, I wish you guys can record. I would love to see these fights.

By the way, can someone PLEASE slay the Gigas already? He keeps stealing my flowers.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Well, if I win my first round and Gigas wins his first match as well then we'll meet in the second round. Ownage kicks and ownage beams shall collide... An epic battle of proportions beyond the scope of human perception... So yeah, I'll slay him for ya =]

jk, I just hope I don't get 3-stocked

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
<----- ZELDA/SHEIK REPRESENTIN' HERE! WOOT! (=< And yes even though I hate status symbols and it doesn't mean much, I'm digging the blue name XD.
I'd declair who I'm representing, but I don't want the new guys try to counterpick me. XD

<_<;

*Covers up sig*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd declair who I'm representing, but I don't want the new guys try to counterpick me. XD

<_<;

*Covers up sig*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Looks at avatar*

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
By the way, can someone PLEASE slay the Gigas already? He keeps stealing my flowers.
OM NOM NOM. The ones growing over by the Femme Fatale tourney aren't too shabby either.
Well, if I win my first round and Gigas wins his first match as well then we'll meet in the second round. Ownage kicks and ownage beams shall collide... An epic battle of proportions beyond the scope of human perception... So yeah, I'll slay him for ya =]

jk, I just hope I don't get 3-stocked
Lightning Kicks of Ownage VS Ownage Beams is something not even Captain Falcon is able to see and live to tell the story. I look forward to it. =D

[Insert suspensefull music here]

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
...How did I know he was going to *OM NOM NOM* it?

Enough is enough. I've had it with this motherfudging Gigas on my motherfudging PLAIN.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Kasey you're confusing the kids. z.z

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay, I think these times are alright. z.z

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
How did people get paired up? I'm just curious.

Also good to know that my first match is up against a very good Sonic...I wonder how Sonic dittos are like...(lol at HA wars.)

One more thing, if I live in the Pacific and the times are EST, does that mean I have to count 3 hours back?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
How did people get paired up? I'm just curious.

Also good to know that my first match is up against a very good Sonic...I wonder how Sonic dittos are like...(lol at HA wars.)

One more thing, if I live in the Pacific and the times are EST, does that mean I have to count 3 hours back?
I wrote up all 32 names and rip them into tiny pieces. Then I put them in a hat, and made my little sister pick two. Those two got paired up. She did it in exchange for a meal today. ^-^

And I have no idea. I'll look up the time differences I guess. =x

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Alright, just let me know Bunny, because just as Wolf would say "Once we get here, we're gonna have fun with this thing."

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I wrote up all 32 names and rip them into tiny pieces. Then I put them in a hat, and made my little sister pick two. Those two got paired up. She did it in exchange for a meal today. ^-^

And I have no idea. I'll look up the time differences I guess. =x
LOL! Thats how I would have done it. Hats make life better, but I don't wear one. I think they serve a better purpose when it comes to placing tiny bits of paper in something :laugh:

And I believe pacific time is 3 hrs behind Eastern time.

AND....... I have terrible news (For me anyways). I may not be able to compete in this tourney, which would really suck. It all depends on if my connection can recover, because for some reason since yesterday it just won't work properly. It connects, but there is terrible lag, and I see no point playing with that kind of lag. But I'm gonna work on it and try to fix it this week. If it doesn't work out then you might have to find a replacement for me, I'll be sure to let you know.

and it seems my opponents name is Toast. Since I like eating toast, it must mean this will be a good match :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
LOL! Thats how I would have done it. Hats make life better, but I don't wear one. I think they serve a better purpose when it comes to placing tiny bits of paper in something :laugh:

AND....... I have terrible news (For me anyways). I may not be able to compete in this tourney, which would really suck. It all depends on if my connection can recover, because for some reason since yesterday it just won't work properly. It connects, but there is terrible lag, and I see no point playing with that kind of lag. But I'm gonna work on it and try to fix it this week. If it doesn't work out then you might have to find a replacement for me, I'll be sure to let you know.

and it seems my opponents name is Toast. Since I like eating toast, it must mean this will be a good match :)
3 hours behind? Thanks. ^^

And, good luck with fixing the connection. 3:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

I wear hats when I don't feel like combing my hair, and I look semi-good with hathair XD

Anyway thanks, that's good to know, I was pretty sure that it was 3 hours behind, I'll try and be awake at 11 the earliest. :/

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
WHY am i not in a pair up, but im an entrant?
I didn't even mean to put you on the entrants. o_O

You didn't say you were joining at all, I thought you came to converse with Glyph.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
cba, If it doesn't work out for me, you can be my sub, if you want.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Do not be so quick to give up, mon ami. You are able to replace anyone that cannot make their appearance.
Nice use of French :)

CBA, I said you can take my spot if my connection does not get better, I really hope it does though.

Top Bottom