• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Anyone here wanna MM a scrub Peach? It is easy money and I know how people love money. I'll be doing them all day. I think I'll lose like 20-40 bucks in them.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

my mind is changing opinions about this tourney alot
maybe I should go for friendlies...or enter..hmm

BUM163

Smash Lord
hey just to let ya know i just brought a whole lot of equipment and looking for a person to commentate

BUM163

Smash Lord
Anti i better see you there lol. i might send a couple of ya links so ya can see the stream from the school.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
FREE FOOD!?? If you Know there's gonna be freee shit and you stillll don't come . Your DUMB! lol come throughhh, definitely gonna be a fun Tourny. Right now this is one of the BEST venues in NY. I'm obviously coming through with the crew and 4 tvs and 4 Wiis. Bring Setups! You get SAVE $.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am bringing a full set up. (TV and wii). Lucky for me I can just carry my TV around. I need to get a car, cause sometimes this does get annoying.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
FREE FOOD!?? If you Know there's gonna be freee shit and you stillll don't come . Your DUMB! lol come throughhh, definitely gonna be a fun Tourny. Right now this is one of the BEST venues in NY. I'm obviously coming through with the crew and 4 tvs and 4 Wiis. Bring Setups! You get SAVE $.

I might come, but I'm broke as usual.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Let me seed brackets, i hear they were problems last time.

(I fool around on Tio alot.)

BUM163

Smash Lord
Hey i know people may have a problem with the seeding of the last tournament and i apologize for any incorrect seeding... from what i hear it was ninjalink and minty... honestly for the people that fail to realize it was like only 18 people and like 6 of them was d.a. and every single member of d.a is good at the game.

To better balance this situation if j.g [if he comes] and anti will be helping me with the seeding. anyone has object to that... please say so on the boards or msg me on aim --->> oni163.

Also please bring setups... the more the better an smoother this tournament will run. Please THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.... THE TOURNAMENT WILL START AT 2PM NO MATTER WHAT. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE GODLY AT THIS GAME. EVERYONE MUST LEAVE [BEFORE] 9PM MEANING WE HAVE TO CLEAR OUT EVERYTHING BY LIKE 8:40. IF YOU KNOW YOU LIVE FAR... GO TO SLEEP EARLY AND LEAVE EARLY IN ORDER TO ATTEND THIS TOURNAMENT. I ALSO GET NO SERVICE IN THE SCHOOL SO IF I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL.... KEEP CALLING ME TILL I GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU... OR LEAVE A MESSAGE.

Anyone wants to have a training session this week before the tournament... please hit me up. I'm also looking to host tvc ultimate all stars if a good amount of people show up.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
That means everyone has to be here BEFORE 2 for SIGN-UPS. Because 2 is when Brackets start. So come early to get those gooood warmups and secure your spot in brackets(And get freee foood before it's all gone lolll).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll bring a fullset up.

Also don't forget bum, for what happen to me at you last toury, my singles fee is 5

Top Bottom