• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Spawn check the stickied topic and read what I posted about this.

People should take discussion from this topic to the stickied one,
Yeahuhz

_umbra_

Smash Champion
2 umbras on the boards????

pretty sure that's me though, it's spelled the same way and I posted in here lol

JFox

Smash Hero
Sorry if I'm kinda late on this...

Did darkrain say he was attending this, or he is just thinking about it? Whats the status spawn. The likelihood of him coming may have a great impact on another great smasher from back in the day, a man who is prolly the chillest mof*cka in the midwest.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Last minute substitution: Team Jabu Jabu is out; Team Smooth Stunnas is in!

Alliteration ftw.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I'm here. I'll bring a cube and melee. I'm doing teams and singles~!!!

runaway_mario

Smash Apprentice
This is going to be my first big melee tournamanet. I usually only play casually with my friends so I'm looking forward to this. I want to play alot of people at this so does anyone want to do Money Matches for a dollar(srry nothing more :) ) Forget my name, I play Marth and Fox so I'll do matches with those 2 characters.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Spawn, I love you for hosting this. If you need any help doing set up or whatnot, shoot me a message. Or just shoot me... and I will die.

JFox

Smash Hero
Spawn, I need to know the status on darkrain's attendance. Is he confirmed, or is it only a possibility. I'm tryin to get more midwest to come based on his attendance. :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Jfox I already posted that you were worried that if Darkrain didn't show then I wouldn't, but I'm already coming so just chillll

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
ok soooo
about housing?
tourny's in 2 weeks and i have no where to stay =[
i have a ride to and from the airport D:
i just need a floor or something to sleep on LOL D:

btw this is ridikulus/desh

runaway_mario

Smash Apprentice
80 people is nice assuming everyone who said they're coming shows up. It'd be amazing if this got over 100 people though.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Niiice, I wanna play all you Canadians again. :) Especially pkm. We didn't get nearly enough friendlies at VLS. ^^

Top Bottom