• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
so apparently, teco is teaming with reno -_-, so i need a partner (I'm GOOD.. LOL) so like.. team with me and ****

LMAO
Ummm, I thought Tec0 was teaming with me?

Anyways to Tec0+crew and ridikulus: I'm really sorry, I just talked with my parents and they said i couldn't house anyone. T_T
So... the only thing I can think of is getting a hotel for us, since housing in CT is limited aka Mogwai and Garrett are the only people housing people. :( Would you guys be up for that? It'll be pretty cheap like $10/person maybe? Lemme know.
I have no idea who I'm teaming with atm.

I told Spawn I was willing to team with him, then a few other people asked me and then I just forgot about the issue tbh.

Anyway Jfox I think that hotel idea is cool what do you think?

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm coming to this ... and i should b teaming with a super special someone =]]]]

bolt.

Smash Ace
I want to go and live in connecticut, but I just started two weeks ago and might have a indoor track meet. It seems like lots of fun though. =\

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sean, how many people can you house again?

Stephen, you're still helping me.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I can't wait for this, I never get to go to melee tournaments anymore lol

should be a good time :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
heck yea .. i'm taking $1 MM's

anyone up for it ???

vs. my samus/marth/sheik w.e ya want ^_^

Spife

Smash Master
heck yea .. i'm taking $1 MM's

anyone up for it ???

vs. my samus/marth/sheik w.e ya want ^_^
Me, I'd take all 3 but I don't have that kinda money D:
man I need the practice with all 3. I have a better idea. Stocks=Quarter mm in which the winner gets as many quarters as stocks left >_> 4-stock me and you get your dolla! :bee:

Alukard

Smash Hero
accepted to both people ... tho ridikulus we should just mm and play with w.e character lol

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Me, I'd take all 3 but I don't have that kinda money D:
man I need the practice with all 3. I have a better idea. Stocks=Quarter mm in which the winner gets as many quarters as stocks left >_> 4-stock me and you get your dolla! :bee:
that makes the dollar so much more worth it though. lol this is hilarious

Cia

das kwl
Talkin' of me? I'm hurt now. :(

If you're talking of me, I don't think so. We'll probably go on the road at like 5 or 6 AM, depending on how long it takes to go there.

Also, I could MM some people if there's anyone interested =D
MM?? anything $1.00 - $5.00??

Banks

Smash Hero
alukard I wanna play you, for $1 or not, either way. I just haven't played you yet =( actually I'll see you at mass madness lawl.

Alukard

Smash Hero
alukard I wanna play you, for $1 or not, either way. I just haven't played you yet =( actually I'll see you at mass madness lawl.
werd we haven't played ever

we should definitely play ... if u want a friendly its fine too ... i still try in those ... the dollar makes the other person try tho ^_-

Top Bottom