• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
touche.

but good sir,

spreads herpes brawl.

I thought it was clear to begin with, but then foot.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Hi guys! I'm from Quebec and me and a friend *might* try to come to this tourney, been a while since we attended a Melee tournament! We're not that great but we mostly try to have fun than anything else, and who knows, we might get better afterwards! Don't confirm me yet or anything, was mostly checking things out. We'd need housing for Saturday more than Friday though, since we'd probably be coming in Bus during the night (and sleep during the ride), so yeah, I'll confirm later. Another thing: When is that law that says that you must have a passeport to pass the frontier lines? Just to know if I have to move my butt to get it ASAP or if I'm alright :p

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
*is coming from canada*
so are a bunch of others =D
also the law about the passports isnt in effect yet iirc.
MORE OVERLY POLITE IGLOO-LIVING CANADIANZ PL0XZ

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I agree, Skler. Darkisda, you can sleep at the venue/play smash all night/etc. I don't know what people are doing who are housing (whether they're staying at the venue or going home that night and coming back tomorrow). I'll find that out eventually...

Off to play OOT since Skler posted.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I agree, Skler. Darkisda, you can sleep at the venue/play smash all night/etc. I don't know what people are doing who are housing (whether they're staying at the venue or going home that night and coming back tomorrow). I'll find that out eventually...

Off to play OOT since Skler posted.
Ok that's cool. Means I won't sleep at all LOL XD. Now I'll look on the web for the passport.

Cia

das kwl
you mean where it was like 10 people -_-? If there is venue housing, more people need to stay so that it's awesome. If not, hotels + drinking can be a grood time.
yeah, Myself, eggm, jfox, Teco, Inui, + FL, MD, and NE stayed at the same hotel.. and had complimentary breakfest in the morning. it was well worth the extra $20.00 per person

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'd def split a hotel and grood times and I have a house extremely close to the venue. XD

Edit: For Saturday.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Updated a little bit...

Garrett, I know you said you could only house 10, but would you mind housing 1/2 more people?

The people being: Javier, Zack, Pav, Umbra, Luke, Jurley46, Darkrain, Dmac, Cups, Z, Phatgamer, Markis, possibly Jayray

One of them is a maybe so it's really probably a 1 more person.

<3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ummm, I thought Tec0 was teaming with me?

Anyways to Tec0+crew and ridikulus: I'm really sorry, I just talked with my parents and they said i couldn't house anyone. T_T
So... the only thing I can think of is getting a hotel for us, since housing in CT is limited aka Mogwai and Garrett are the only people housing people. :( Would you guys be up for that? It'll be pretty cheap like $10/person maybe? Lemme know.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
oh crap.
can you unbook tickets? D:
im fine with the 10$ thing as long as i can get to and from the airport on time

=s
i'de like to try to come D:

i msged nygma to see if he can house me,
the hotel thing sounds cool, the ONLY problem is the time i need to be at the airport on monday morning ._.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Dude, I'm going to be driving you to and from the airport.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
oh, so its just i cant stay at your house?
i thought u couldnt pick me up too or something LOL
sweet, well
if you can pick me up and drop me off, if all else fails i'll like
sleep in an ally or something LOL

edit: are ally ways warm in the states? 8D
nothings warm in canada =[

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Connecticut is just as cold as Canada. :(

I'll be picking you up/dropping you off at the airport. My cell is 860-818-5553 if you have any problems/questions.

Top Bottom