• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

Greta_the_Great

Smash Ace
I guess I'll add myself: Wellsville (Allegany County) - Mewtwo/Fox/Ness/etc

It might be easier to just say "Alfred State College," because more people know of that. People/Crews that come are allowed to crash overnight if they want (PLENTY of space in my home). I'm a mediocre player but worth the trip if anyone makes it. Just pm me or hit me on aim (khimster). Smash over xmas break would be awesome with some wny players. I've played in Buffalo and Rochester with a few of you, but you might not have remembered me. Contact me and we'll set something up.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Alfred State College???????? I'm going there next year. =)

Good to know there are some smashers there. Yippee'!

Anywho, list is updated somebody let me know if there are any problems.

And please try to limit conversations on who is or isn't going to the tournaments via pm..
Hate to be that guy, but I'd rather this thread not be closed.

pOpInMyCollaR

Smash Rookie
Im at school over at SUNY Potsdam....TrueStory(jesse)/Falco. Also have two other guys in my crew..a link and peach.. ill have them add later today but were looking for some smash this weekend or next

Fatty Cant Tech

Smash Rookie
Im at school over at SUNY Potsdam....TrueStory(jesse)/Falco. Also have two other guys in my crew..a link and peach.. ill have them add later today but were looking for some smash this weekend or next
yeah im with this newb... FattyCantTech(Stev) = Link/Mario
if you contact him for something im bound to hear about it

Clouded Reason

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm with the Potsdam kids as well (PoppinMyCollar and Faty Can't Tech), and as part of the same crew, will bring my Peach along to anywhere they're goin as well. Lookin forward to playin someone besides these nublets for once!

Fatty Cant Tech

Smash Rookie
u 3 gonna be at cyberjocks tomorrow
say-what-now? is it a tourney or gaming zone or something? well whatever it is its doubtful we can make it... im the only one with a car up here and i have papers to write... unless i can crank out an 8 pager by tonite its doubtful we'll be going anywhere.

pOpInMyCollaR

Smash Rookie
yeah someones gotta fill me in on cyberjocks...if someone gives me some detail ill get fatty and clouded to come...cuz im getting tired of owning their faces

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I must agree.... you certainly are a Hoe... Cyber Jocks opens at 10 AM and tournament starts around 12 noon I believe. Money match against ya' Tom... Don't forget it. =D

lionheart1

Smash Ace
were u at cyberjocks?

thanks for congrating me and eric, we placed 3rd in doubles, u got so lucky in our MM
yeah u guys were pretty good on teams. didnt pose much of a threat to TEAM INVINCIBLE!

-nice teaming adam good 3rd
congrats alexei
close matches rick and amanda, neil and ?
ray's sweet
peace
-tim

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Congradulations Alexei.

Congrats to everyone that entered. And Shoklan, we didnt get to play :(
--- t0m
Ditto.

I know. We didn't have much time as it was. It is an hour and a half drive out there for us after all. Perhaps you could try to make it to an A51 biweekly or something. We definatly need to play :).

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I'm probably having a smashfest over Christmas break. THose interested, just IM me or PM me please. Let me know the dates you're available. There might be some poker involved depending on the day.

SpincycleofDOOM

Smash Apprentice
Im applying for the list.

Mike (SPIN) - Link/Marth
Kendall, NY

And I would like to play you guys as well, next time Collin goes I come too =)

haha.

lionheart1

Smash Ace
Tourney @ Muay House B!tches

There will probably be a tournament at my house sometime during the week before christmas.

$5 singles
$10/ team

Standard MLG ruleset~

pot split 60/20/10

I need those intersted to post dates good for them, I know most people will have off of school and what not so I'm gonna leave many options. I'll probably announce the date in a new topic within the weekend.
Inviting anyone to partake in a local home buffalo tourney
-tim

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey good **** Tim! I'd definately be intestered in coming to your tourny, but it really does depend heavily on when it is. Once you can set a date I can try to clear my schedule.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
SPIN!!! About time another Xepher Crew member was in here lol.

Tim, It sounds good. I plan to have a Smashfest over X-mas break, just like the other Colin lol. I'm open pretty much every day outside of X-mas and the eve of. Set your up so that I can plan my Smashfest around it. I haven't forgot your smashfest Colin. I'll try to get the Xepher Crew out there asap lol.

Forwarning. SSBMB Slash will be taking place February 11th to 12th. I'll post more info when the thread opens.

Smashfest tomorrow!! Xepher Crew smashfest at Daywalkers house. Anybody interested in going? It starts at 6:00 and I we can house one or two people.

SpincycleofDOOM

Smash Apprentice
OOH OOH I WANT TO COME

PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!

hahahahaha.

Yeah I know its about time I came in here. NOW I CAN MEET MORE SMASHERS FROM THE AREA.

Anyways yeah some outside of Kendall people should try coming, I think we'll have something like 3 cubes?

And if others bring some that would make more.

And we should have SSB64 there for the fun of it haha.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
lol

SSB would be amazing, just fo old times sake. But, I want to play a little goldeneye as well. That game was a God....

COme play smash!

Top Bottom