• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Neil. I tried to makev it up there, but Case and myself's ride decided that they didn't want to go.

The next one is the 25th and I'll do what I need to to get there.

C0ld

Smash Rookie
C0ld(Luke)//Buffalo//Sheik

Currently at UB, so won't be here during winter and summer breaks.
Looking forward to some good smash, no one in the residence halls are a challenge. :laugh:

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Hah, C0ld, don't worry there is some of, if not the best competition in Buffalo at the UB Smash club. Check out their UB smash club on Wednesday nights... I will edit the list mid week.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I just realized that the Biweekly is the 18th >.<.

Must make it there....Must make it there....Must Make it there...

On a side note, SPIKE, I'm now a Falco/Peach/Jigglypuff. Cameron is now a Marth/Fox player.
Please update accordingly. :)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Shoklan needs to fight me with all those delicious characters at the next bi-weekly.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure that I could find the time to fit in a bunch of friendies with you Yannick. You just have to make time for the Yoshi's!

Shboke, I will try to make it there, but if it's snowing then I doubt I'll be able to get a ride there.
I missed the last CyberJocks, and I really don't want to miss another one.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
oh I really want to have that Falco ditto, even though I would probably get owned badly.
Nonsence(sp) just play as many people as you possibly can, and you will do fine. I don't expect to win every match, but I do intend to learn something from them.

Yannick, I read your post at Arena51.com, and if you plan to use other characters, then so will I. My peach needs a good deal of practice anyways :).

***** for the win!1!

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Dan thats why my Doc ***** your Mario. =P Oh and so you guys know I'm trying to keep the list limited to your mains.

Scnd

Smash Cadet
CJ smash is coming up its guna be sweet. We're gunna order up some pizza too

:]

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
S P I K E said:
Oh and so you guys know I'm trying to keep the list limited to your mains.
Sounds good. I'll always be a Falco, even with all those CG'ers out there!
Curse you D*** Chain Grabbers!

Scnd said:
CJ smash is coming up its guna be sweet. We're gunna order up some pizza too
Good. I can't wait to go there either! Pizza for all!1!

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Hooray for CJ's I want a few people to show up so I can get in some friendlies with them. Come on Kelvin! =D Oh and Eric, we need to get those dittos in.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
aww kelvin quit, he was supposed to play me like 4 months ago but never came =(, i need my falco better i am having a tiny problem pillar but i can sorta SHFFL now but what can i do to get my pillar better

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Your l-canceling is no good. =P Work on that, more efficient lasers. Your edgeguarding isn't too great either. Those are what you should look at for now.

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
yea deffinatly colin gotta get some dittos even though u proly smoke me. oh i've been workin on yoshi so we should get a ditto of him so i might win:grin:

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Is anyone coming along with you???

I have two sets of money matches scheduled for the tournament...

5 Matchs - $1 Per
* HyrulesOneHope(Tom)
* mario moonshine(Alexei)

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone coming along with you???

I have two sets of money matches scheduled for the tournament...

5 Matchs - $1 Per
* HyrulesOneHope(Tom)
* mario moonshine(Alexei)
yea im gunna bring logan and/or my friend ben (luigi player)

money matches?

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
my yoshi doesnt "pwn" because that isnt a word. it justs beats urs. and stop calling me and my friends a crew because cody quit and i dont consider me ben and logan a crew because well we're not.:grin:

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I'll do a match against you and your friends Eric... Erm... I'll use uhh.... 6 stocks and you guys can have 4 each.

I might go with 7 or 8 stocks, I don't know.

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
if ur talkin bout facin me ben and logan then im in but logan cant come....i cant remember y. but u could face me and ben. if we lose i'll poop in ur mouth. just lettin u know

Top Bottom