• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

lionheart1

Smash Ace
Dates!

Well it seems im not getting much input and id like to announce the date soon so heres the dates i have narrowed it down to.
~
sat dec 23
-doubles starting at 1
-singles following a short break after doubles (estimated 4pm)
-crews/ free play/ wii/ whatever and ill kick ya suckas out when i WANNA! probably REALLY LATE:laugh:

sat dec 16
-doubles starting at 1
-singles following a short break after doubles (estimated 4pm)
-crews/ free play/ wii/ whatever and ill kick ya suckas out when i WANNA! probably REALLY LATE:laugh:

fri dec 22
-doubles starting at 6pm
-singles at 9pm
-estimate end time of 1am

wed dec 20
-either schedule would work

if i could just get some input that would be very nice so i can get this sorted out. IS ANYONE INTERSTED IN DOING CREWS! i just dunknow if there would be enough people
-tim

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
lionheart1 said:
sat dec 23
It seems open. Xepher Crew can probably do this day.

lionheart1 said:
sat dec 16
That's when there is an Arena51 Biweekly. Xepher Crew can't do it then.

lionheart1 said:
fri dec 22
A bit of a late ride, and I doubt our drivers wuold be willing to pick us up that late. Open, but under consideration.

lionheart1 said:
wed dec 20
-either schedule would work
School that day. We don't have school off until the 22nd, so we can't make that day either.

lionheart1 said:
IS ANYONE INTERSTED IN DOING CREWS?! I just don't know if there would be enough people.
-tim
Possibly. If we went to it, then Xepher would probably compete, but that's up to the rest of Xepher crew. Where is Spin when you need him lol?

S P I K E

Smash Ace
23rd and the 20th are no good for me. If you could do the 21st or 22nd... THat'd be cool. But you probably have classes that day or something. I could make the other ones I guess.

SpincycleofDOOM

Smash Apprentice
haha sure thing. I already knew the story. As long as people know that it was a TYPO and doesnt mean anything I dont care if they use it.

But if they use it without knowledge of it then I have a problem.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
"friken" is also a spelling mistake... Tee hee hee... Anyways. Any dates that conflict with people schedules for the smashfest?

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Pwn. Friken.

I have now crossed the boundary into the Valley of the Newbletts. Oh Spirits of Smash, save me from this ever growing stuper known as Newbdom. I'll give you free chocolate, I promise :)

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Is Wednesday the 27th a good day for people? Thats probably when my smashfest will be.

Either that or Thursday the 28th... Depends on my work schedule.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Sweet. I'm making sigs for everyone lol.

Snes, I like the one I did for you, but I think I should have used different brushes for it.

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
shoklan, hook a fello falco player up with a sweet sig PLEASE!!!:chuckle: have falco and doc but if u do make one dont use falco freak, use "poopmouth":chuckle:

Top Bottom