• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Happy New Year to everyone. Looking forward to all the great smashfests. Oh and Shoklan, if you could change it into a deeper hue... dark blue or purple or red maybe. I'd give you a cookie and say thanks a lot. =D

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Guys... "Soggy Cookie" isn't worth anywhere near 4 posts... Much less... Like... 1.2

But yeah... Anybody I missed on the list? I hope to have a smashfest sometime in the near future too.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
That was dirty... U_U

Ah well, not like I'd be dedicated enough anyways. x_X;

CJ's this coming Sunday... Muah hah hah hah.

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
sweet cant wait for the tourny this sunday. i actually can go to this one:) oh and im not bringing anyone bc ben has "church school" lol bc his mom wont let him out and logan has a concert i think. anyway should be fun
dan ur comeing right?

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
yo. tonight at cjs was allright but wtf!? where was colin and dan?plus there was only 2 cubes so there was hardly any friendlies. but it was funny when that weird kid talked about adam "busting" on his face lol.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Xepher is hosting another Pre-BFWNY3 Smashfest, and this time, your being told about it more than one day in advance lol.

Information can be found here.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
not my fault i coulnt go...o well i was kinda mad i didnt get to embarras tom that would of made him cry and make my laugh even more =) i gonna train my pichu go beat u with her eric, so alexei u got fourth...lmfao wtf

shboke

Smash Journeyman
HAHA ehh how do you play CF, i play CF with bowser now but thats about it, you going to next tourney i will try and make it, who won the team tourney last time?

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
yea i might be able to make it. idk i gotta talk to the parentals. and im not sure who won the teams last time. does anyone else know?

PointyStikODoom

Smash Cadet
Last time Me and PikaPika won teams. This time it was PikaPika! and Shiri.
unless there was a tournament that i missed out on, which is always a possibility.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL, T.G. Cid = 2 good?

Stik and N2 shoulda had teams, but N2's Falcon decided he was gonna fux around with Yoshi's Story and got Story'd LOL.

Banisher

Smash Rookie
Hi, my name is Cameron...

Crowds: Hi Cameron.

I have a problem...
I'm addicted to smash!

Currently a Xepher top member. and looking to play some new people.
Note: This is collin posting on Camerons new Smashboards account. He's almost never on.

Ruka

Smash Rookie
so ya i just found this thread. Its cool. gogo WNY. You people should come up to Arena 51 this saturday 2/3/07 to play some smash. I'll be there around 5. wtb xepher crew members to play.

Ruka

Smash Rookie
YES!

so ya how bout that xeris guy :p

if you read this xeris you needa get your behind over to rochester!! now!! Link and ganon dittos!!

gooooooooooooood tiiiiiiiiiiiimes

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Shiek is easy...

Either Cg 'em or use Ftilt combo's. If that don't work, just use a lot of Bairs bc her Bair is amazingly long. Sheik Fair FTW.

My Roy sucks personally, but Wd to Fsmash is amazing as long as you can space the WD so that you hit with the inside of the blade. Dtilt for edgegaurd with Roy, like Marth, except it will pop them upwards which you can follow with an Fsmash or Nair. Nair is better choice bc if they Airdodge, you can just L-cancel it, and follow with that Fsmash.

Seriously though, Wd to Fsmash with Roy can get them killed in like 4-5 hits inside the blade.

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
also dan with roy use the DED combo. and shffl nairs also. ummmm d-tilt is pretty good to knock em into the air and do a nair. but deffinatly DED combo and nairs.just check out some NEO roy vids on youtube. he has a sick roy.

lionheart1

Smash Ace
Shiek is easy...

Either Cg 'em or use Ftilt combo's. If that don't work, just use a lot of Bairs bc her Bair is amazingly long. Sheik Fair FTW.

My Roy sucks personally, but Wd to Fsmash is amazing as long as you can space the WD so that you hit with the inside of the blade. Dtilt for edgegaurd with Roy, like Marth, except it will pop them upwards which you can follow with an Fsmash or Nair. Nair is better choice bc if they Airdodge, you can just L-cancel it, and follow with that Fsmash.

Seriously though, Wd to Fsmash with Roy can get them killed in like 4-5 hits inside the blade.
too bad roys fsmash leaves you open for like half an hour. so its probably not the best idea to spam it, especially if someone knows how to sidestep or shield XD
-tim

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
too bad roys fsmash leaves you open for like half an hour. so its probably not the best idea to spam it, especially if someone knows how to sidestep or shield XD
-tim
I know lol. You shouldn't be spamming Fsmash anyways, but I'm just saying that his Fsmash is quite incredible. But yeah, the lag on that move is terrible, so I'd make sure he's not dodging it when you use it. :(

@dan With this weather, I doubt I can get a ride out there. Sorry >.<

Top Bottom