• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Hah frozenflame, gee thanks for your sarcasm... x_X I've told him multiple times all the information he has needed for CJ's... x_X;;; Soldier of Fortune is a good pillaring video but there was another one I sent you, I don't remember it exactly.

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
can u put my friend in there. hes from forestville too. the codeman main capt. falcon seconds marth and can u put i second doc to. thanx

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Yes it was. =) I just played friendlies all day anywho. =) I was supposed to have some MM's. They never happened though. =( Ah well, my Samus is ever improving. My Captain Falcon got a lot better today. =)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh I wish I could've come. Unfortunately my schedule was swamped today with hockey tryouts, a sister/brother/cousin combo B-Day party, and good 'ol HW. :dizzy: Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one.

HyrulesOneHope

Smash Journeyman
Marilla/East Aurora, NY(Also, if you want to smash
6/8 when he was playing samus.
1/1 in a fox ditto

They were friendlies so they don't realy count.

Playing different smashers improved my game alot. And any clue who won the tourny?

EDIT: Dan, I never played you 1 on 1. We need to get together sometime and smash. And Shoklan too. And anyone else I missed. :)

shboke

Smash Journeyman
yeah i agree we have to, and playing lots of different people really improved my skill as falco, mario and pichu lol i wont like 10 matches with pichu, and the first one everyone was chanting for me lmfao anyone i hope we can get together and play 1v1, i wanna get better at pillaring tho first.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
heh i saw that match, idk y he used peace tho... u also whooped my *** =( when i was pichu ganon and falco :dizzy:

i can pillar kinda decent when they in like 35% but i can tL cancle-Shine =(

Kijitow

Smash Cadet
I think the peach match he was just being arrogant (or perhaps thought that her ability to float would be worthy on Rainbow Cruise) and the fox on corneria was just intimidation factor due to him camping me out HORRIBLY on that stage in the past.

Kijitow

Smash Cadet
I didn't pick Luigi til after he picked Peach, you know. It's not like his Marth would do especially well on that stage against my Sheik.

Malix

Smash Rookie
That was mighty fun. Amanda has a **** good Link, and those matches were intense and fun. And whoever I played in the losers (a falco) was pretty good too. The tournament went way too long today though imo and i was beat from being there since 11am. Nice to meet a bunch of you, and see you @ the next tourney.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I didn't see you either Tim. =O I can't make it to BFWNY2... Have a dinner, meeting all of my girlfriend's family that day.

Tom... MM me... =O

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
That was mighty fun. Amanda has a **** good Link, and those matches were intense and fun. And whoever I played in the losers (a falco) was pretty good too. The tournament went way too long today though imo and i was beat from being there since 11am. Nice to meet a bunch of you, and see you @ the next tourney.
What was our tag/nick there. I PLayed Falco, and pretty much all of my matches were vs. Marth's. Kind of funny though. A link sent me to loser bracket. In there, I fought like all marths, and then a Sheik took me out lol.

Malix

Smash Rookie
What was our tag/nick there. I PLayed Falco, and pretty much all of my matches were vs. Marth's. Kind of funny though. A link sent me to loser bracket. In there, I fought like all marths, and then a Sheik took me out lol.
Same as username. It was probably you, since it was one of the Kendallites (and i think only one plays falco?)

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Updated the list again... We're up to a 24 count in total. Yay.

I suck so bad at this game. =P

Thats why Tom should MM me! ;o

shboke

Smash Journeyman
yeah we have to do our MM tom. Better train up, and are we playing best of 3, one match best of 5 what? i say best of 3

Top Bottom