• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Mewtwo has a good WD...? If that helps? =)
And an uthrow for KO... thats about all he has going for him... And his recovery.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
Too bad he's so light that it's almost as if his good recovery makes him die faster. By the way, Game and Watch is not my primary, just my low tier character.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I wish I could check out UB Smash... Hummm..... Maybe someday.. Cyber Jocks is quite enjoyable. =O How good are the technology courses there...? As in programming, communications, all the engineering poo... etc... =o

Luigi-o

Smash Rookie
Thanks you two. Me and my friend i thinking of going there to look around, but I wish it did not cost money.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wish I could check out UB Smash... Hummm..... Maybe someday.. Cyber Jocks is quite enjoyable. =O How good are the technology courses there...? As in programming, communications, all the engineering poo... etc... =o
You don't have to be studying at UB to go to the UB smash club meetings. Look at me, I'm in highschool and I go. Obviously I don't go every week (mostly because I can't drive yet) but yeah it's a blast there. When tournament time comes around its even better. Awesome prizes, low entry fees, raffles and food all in one. So yeah UB Smash = good time.

Obviously I can't answer your questions about UB academically speaking. (Read: still in high school :laugh: )

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I already showed you a few man... Aces and Eights isn't too bad, search for some pillaring. foxandfalco makes some good videos. Just look through the falco forums.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Oi, Tom, you said your Marth was unbeatable against other Marths... xD Mine beat you the first 4 times we played last time we met... I don't know, just trying to pick a fight.

HyrulesOneHope

Smash Journeyman
Marilla/East Aurora, NY(Also, if you want to smash
Oi, Tom, you said your Marth was unbeatable against other Marths... xD Mine beat you the first 4 times we played last time we met... I don't know, just trying to pick a fight.
What? I've never said my Marth was unbeatable. And your Marth beat me once when we were on dreamland 64. You also shouldn't brag. My Marth is good, but not unbeatable.

EDIT: I don't know why you would even say something like that. They were only friendly matches.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
You need to get smash 64 on your computer Dan, then you're cooked. =) I never actually play the actual 64 smash brothers. Just the rom.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
*sigh* obviously it's hard to find good help nowadays huh HOH? XD Anyway, you don't need to pre pay to get into CJs. The only reason you would do that is to reserve a spot in the tournament, but I wouldnt worry about that seeing as how I highly doubt the event will sell out. Just show up when the tournament is posted to begin, which I beleive is 11 A.M.

Top Bottom