• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

shboke

Smash Journeyman
haha my ice climbers might have a tiny chance at beating jim, the ice climbers rule, and zelda is better than shiek :p

S P I K E

Smash Ace
You know whats good Dan? That you've progressed to the point where I can't just pick up like Mewtwo or Pichu, or characters I never play and own the crap out of you. Now I need to stick to Samus, Sheik, Doc, Marth, Ganondorf, Jiggz, and maybe Bowser... Tee hee hee... Or else it's a close match and stuff. You're getting there though. You should be able to rock Jim by now. And since when do you play Ice Climbers?!?! =O

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
im the king of west new york

ill see u guys in august im sure

anyone play me 4 $$??

S P I K E

Smash Ace
The king huh? You're not too cocky at all. =O I'm sure there are people who can rule ya'. =P I'll be coming back from New Jersey on the 13th, so I probably won't make the CJ's tourney... We'll see what I can do about the Rochester one though.

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
S P I K E said:
I'm sure there are people who can rule ya'. =P
there arent

the rochester one is august 12th so if youre busy that weekend you cant og to either

ill be winning both

shboke

Smash Journeyman
S P I K E said:
You know whats good Dan? That you've progressed to the point where I can't just pick up like Mewtwo or Pichu, or characters I never play and own the crap out of you. Now I need to stick to Samus, Sheik, Doc, Marth, Ganondorf, Jiggz, and maybe Bowser... Tee hee hee... Or else it's a close match and stuff. You're getting there though. You should be able to rock Jim by now. And since when do you play Ice Climbers?!?! =O
well i was bored so i started messing around and tried the ice climbers and i just kept playing with them and i love them now haha me and nick were on a team vs james and cpu james was DK and i was marth, the tried to recover and i kept doing the B and down move sinse DS spins and pwned him XD

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Well my friend and I are getting added to this list now:laugh:.

Banisher(Cameron)|Kendall, N.y.|Fox/Link/Marth
Shoklan(Collin)|Kendall, N.y.|Falco/Jigglypuff/Ice Climbers

There are more of us, but we are making a Forum for us in Kendall :)

Mr.Smash

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Im Mr.Smash, and i main link as of newly <<<<<< F THAT, I MAIN MARTH, so im not well with him... ive been playing for 5 years but im still not great never played competetively untill recently. want to learn to be a pro. i live in depew new york, sebring dr. 14043. i live next to a local game crazy, which is nice. feel free to pm me

shboke

Smash Journeyman
yeah nice vid, i have to watch the full thing tho sinse u seen urself my computer is messed up, and WHERE IS OoT that u stole

shboke

Smash Journeyman
yay thx to the help from kelvin(auntbit) now i can pillar also thanks to SPIKE for helpng me with the jump clancling

S P I K E

Smash Ace
See, you're getting there... And don't double post fool. Just get your SHL down. =) And spam the sheet out of it on FD. You need to start L-canceling too, my Marth ***** you. =O

shboke

Smash Journeyman
S P I K E said:
See, you're getting there... And don't double post fool. Just get your SHL down. =) And spam the sheet out of it on FD. You need to start L-canceling too, my Marth ***** you. =O
I can SHL now too but i gotta get a lil better at it, i cant L cancle that good and sorry for double post, i need a second character for platforms now

S P I K E

Smash Ace
From what I remember, you can SHL fine but you just can't FF them. Keep working at your Falco until he is decent competition for my Samus, Sheik, or Marth. Then jump to a new character for counter picks and such.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
S P I K E said:
From what I remember, you can SHL fine but you just can't FF them. Keep working at your Falco until he is decent competition for my Samus, Sheik, or Marth. Then jump to a new character for counter picks and such.
whoops typo i ment SHLFF i can do that kinda, i gotta work on it moving tho and now i see y FD is falcos best stage =)

lionheart1

Smash Ace
S P I K E said:
The king huh? You're not too cocky at all. =O I'm sure there are people who can rule ya'. =P I'll be coming back from New Jersey on the 13th, so I probably won't make the CJ's tourney... We'll see what I can do about the Rochester one though.
ill be at the one in rochester but not the one in buffalo. we need to get some matches in DA RAIN i heard u were good :psycho:
-tim

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pfft no way d00d DA_RAIN is l13k, a t0t4l n00b d0g. I m34n w3 could all probably 4 st0ck h1m or something. You should totally m0n3y m4tch h1m SPIKE!11!!111!!111!oneoneone!1111!elevenelevenshift+1!1!1!! :laugh:

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
i dont understand half of the stuff u r typing

tim haha we can play all u want its all good fun

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry I was just acting stupid. To read that, just replace all the 1's with i's (except at the end, those 1's represent exclamation marks; they are 1's because I was trying to act like a spammer and a spammer would like forget to hold down shift in his crazy spamming behavior), all the 3's with E's, all the 4's with A's and all the 0's with o's. :laugh:

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
hey i use falco and im not from buffalo but i live just south of it in forrestville new york.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Not saying he wouldn't beat me. =P Just saying he is a tad cocky. =D I'll update the list in a bit guys, and this thread is basically for all of Western New York, not just Buffalo.

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
im not cocky udont know me

tim bring russian mafia to rochester with you he keeps pmsing about how he sucks on aim

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
shboke said:
yay thx to the help from kelvin(auntbit) now i can pillar also thanks to SPIKE for helpng me with the jump clancling
NP Man! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Rochester tourney. I heard about some noob DA Rain, some Russian guy and badass UB player planning on joining too. It's too bad that DA Rain doesn't know about Roy in WNY. Roy will kick you *** son!

Roy ditto MM? $20? Pichu ditto MM $50? Bring it son!

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Well this thread is getting interesting. =O I want to see those MM's. No matter how good you are at anything, you can be seen as cocky... Easily... And I'm sure the majority of people here... See you as cocky... kthx... I really wish I could go to the tourney's now. =(

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
frozenflame751 said:
Pfft no way d00d DA_RAIN is l13k, a t0t4l n00b d0g. I m34n w3 could all probably 4 st0ck h1m or something. You should totally m0n3y m4tch h1m SPIKE!11!!111!!111!oneoneone!1111!elevenelevenshift+1!1!1!! :laugh:
The worst part is that I can read this lol.

Translation: No way dude. Da RAIN is like, a total newb dog. I mean we could all probably 4 stock him or something. You should totally money Match him SPIKE!(with many "1"'s to add newbish excitement lol).

Not to make this a worthless post....

I'm going to the Buffalo Tourney, and I'm bringing Kendall with me lol. Well, There looks to be about 8 of us coming out to the Buffalo one. I can't make it to the Rochester one because my friend is taking me to the Reniessance(sp?) Festival that day. It looks like an effort is being made to try to go by others though. You might see one or two kendallite's at the Rochester one, but there will be at least 4 for the Buffalo Tourney.

lionheart1

Smash Ace
DA_RAIN said:
im not cocky udont know me

tim bring russian mafia to rochester with you he keeps pmsing about how he sucks on aim
at least u dont have to hear him cry about it in person :cry: hahaha nm i still got r mafia love!!!!! too bad i couldnt come over but i hope u taught them some good tricks, heh.
actually i will probably be at both but only the very beginning of the cj's one
-tim

HyrulesOneHope

Smash Journeyman
Marilla/East Aurora, NY(Also, if you want to smash
Hey, Im HyrulesOneHope, I main Fox. My secondary is Marth. I've been playing since the day it came out and play competetively every chance I get. I live at two houses. Both in Marilla, New York but my mailing address for each house is East Aurora, so I didn't know which one to put.. One of my houses is in Wish circle, 14052 and one is on portaville hill on two rod road, 14052. If anyone is close or even relatively close, feel free to pm me, email, aim; which ever is more efficient. My names Tom by the way.

aim: asylum228
email: assaultgamer@yahoo.com

Luigi-o

Smash Rookie
^ Hello HyrulesOneHope

Hi I love SSB and I live in the Cheektowage area.

Super Saturn

Smash Rookie
Hey, you dont live far from me. I live in Attica, Ny, 14011 about 30 minutes away from you. Oh, and I main Link.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
That was a fun tourney. I didn't get to play you DA_RAIN... =O Alexei gives me trouble, so you'd have beaten me anyways. Wonder when the next one will be. I want to get some practice in beforehand, everyone around me sucks noodles.

Top Bottom