• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

Mr.Smash

Smash Apprentice
For those of you here who havnt joined the GSC which is the global smashers compendium, please do. its realy cool. and ild like to se smashers from our area in there. all you have to do is send a pm to Simna ibn Sind telling him your address Name and main. any questions about what the hell im talking about please feel fre to pm me.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Smash if you would give me a link to the compendum, or give me directions, then I would be happy to oblige.

CJ tourney was fun. I kind of got screwed over, but it was still fun.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Well thats creative now isn't it? =P I had an amazing combo and I taped over it. =(

It was against Dan's Mario. Dtilt - Uair - Bair - Smash Missile - Charge Shot.

It was such a tasty combo, and now I have to pull it off again. Waaaaa!!!

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I'll pull off a better one either way. Was just so tasty.... =\ Anyone up for smash at my house sometime within the next week?

S P I K E

Smash Ace
lol Tim, thats why my Jiggz almost came back on your's and Alexei's combined 4 stock Sheiks... xD Until I got grabbed. =\

Mr.Smash

Smash Apprentice
I'll pull off a better one either way. Was just so tasty.... =\ Anyone up for smash at my house sometime within the next week?
Deffinately if I can manage it. I've been so busy lately, due to next semester starting.
That is of course if you dont mind. By anyone i assumed you meant anyone in the area.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I do mean that, when I post something for Smash at my house, anyone on this list is welcome to show up. It might have to wait until I get back from New Jersey though.

And Falco Freak to answer that, I'm trying to keep it limited to usernames so as it's easier to contact everyone.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Well TOm, I'd have called you this morning... But I don't have a phone. Maybe we can smash this weekend or Monday? I called you once at like 1, but you didn't pick up.

Malix

Smash Rookie
You can add me to the list. I consider myself to be decent. I've been to two Cyberjocks tournaments so I know a few of you (though you may not know me).

Name: Tony
Chars: Marth/Link
AIM: Dekar911

I'll be a Sophmore at UB this coming fall, and know that there is a Smash club there but I am not aware of a meeting place/time/day. PM me some info if you know about it and I'll definitely see some of you there.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Hooray! New tourney! =D The last one was fun. I've got the majority of advanced Fox Tech's down now. So I'm set. =) Why does the icon for this thread keep changing? =P

Mr.Smash

Smash Apprentice
Hey Tony, my name is Bill. I live in depew also. On sebring, by wegmans on Losson. If you ever wanna smash sometime please IM me. (MrSmash64) [aim]. Oh and hey, look a few pages back in this thread for a link to the GSC. Its really cool.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I'm still going to mainly use Samus, but Fox is a nice character the fall back on. I'll use Fox against certain characters though. To avoid counterpicks against me and such. I'll use Samus against you if you show up of course.

Luigi-o

Smash Rookie
Hey SPIKE, you never put me on the list.

I live in Cheektowaga and my character in Luigi.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Alright guys, list is updated, sorry about any delays. I am currently in New York City/New Jersey... Depends on the day.

Mr.Smash

Smash Apprentice
Hey, My home PC isn't working till next wednesday, so I wont be able to contact anyone via internet. I will however check periodically. I plan on having a free day from work soon, and I really wanna smash sometime. Anyone got any ideas. (I can only have like 2-3 people aat my house at a time)

Top Bottom