• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Bubble Man's Jacuzzi (Mega Man Social Thread)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I consider myself somewhat decent at drawing but I'm not good with computer generated color effects and whatnot. Still good idea. Sakurai deserves a massive "Thank You" for his hard work! I mean...MEGAMAN!! for crying out loud!
Feel free to go and sign up for a signature or even just as a non-signer! And note that Mega Man is a practical lock.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Mega... Man? Sorry, He's just my favorite.

Quick bragging: My little Brother (8 years old) just beat Iceman. WITH BUSTER ONLY.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
My most enjoyable buster only fight is freezeman, i love the jump+shoot patterns.
My favorite character is yellow devil.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Favorite character?
Pretty hard....
It could be Protoman, Roll, Data, Tron Bonne...
Maybe even Magma Dragoon or Centaur Man.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEO!!!!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Favo Char? Wow, that's hard.
I'll have to split it up in two:

Good guys: Zero - Zero's got you hooked ever since he saved u the badazz way back in MMX.
He was so powerful, and you felt so weak...

Bad guys: Quick Man - The Alpha Male among the Robot Masters. You don't mess with Quick Man, period.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Megaman X is easily my favorite character in the whole series. I found he series to be the most fun to play through. His weapon upgrades were badass. And those armors were fun to collect and use. He's just freaking cool. Classic Megaman, Bass, and Zero are awesome too.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I lost all respect for X during MMX4.
He was such a wussy with the "turning into a Maverick" thing.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Classic Series: Megaman.
X Series: Megaman X.
Legends/DASH Series: Megaman Voulnutt.
Battle Network/EXE. Series: Megaman.EXE.
Zero Series: Cyber Elf X.
ZX Series: Model X if he counts. If not, then Aile.
Starforce/Ryuusei no Rockman Series: Geo/Megaman.

See a pattern here? :p

Ultimately...
1. Classic Megaman!!!!
2. X, Voulnutt, and Starforce Megaman tied for 2nd.

...and yes that means I like Starforce Megaman more than the likes of Protoman, Bass, Zero, etc. :)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
New Topic:

FAVORITE CHARACTER (From any Mega Man series)
Hmmm...

Favorite Playable Protagonist: Mega Man (Classic.) X is cool too, but nothing beats Classic Mega Man.

Favorite Helper/Item: All of them (Auto, Eddie, Rush, Tango and Beat.)

Favorite Robot Master: Crash Man, Mercury and Flame Hyenard.

Favorite Villain (Not Robot Masters): Dr. Wily and Sigma.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Aww, you beat me to it Tornado. (Thanks Smashboards). Ah well, its still awesome. I'll edit my movelist thread with it when Im home from work after tonight, to tired now.

Also, I LOOOOOVE the fact Spark Man's theme is in Sm4sh, one of my favorite robot masters

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Aww, you beat me to it Tornado. (Thanks Smashboards). Ah well, its still awesome. I'll edit my movelist thread with it when Im home from work after tonight, to tired now.

Also, I LOOOOOVE the fact Spark Man's theme is in Sm4sh, one of my favorite robot masters
Same here. It's also one of my favorite themes in Mega Man history.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I coulden't believe the final smash my brain just exploded when I saw it so all types of megaman are in it as reference

(In my head is saying one of the other 4 will be a alternate costume)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This, ladies and gentlemen, is the best Final Smash. No if's and's or but's. No one can top this. Seriously, when this game drops, we need modders asap. Those character models should be fun to use for different games.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Looks like Rock's called his buddies to help him after Mario and the gang beat the crap outta him in his trailer. :p

But what is his FS called? "Blue Bombers", perhaps?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Mets are enemies, Yellow Devil is apparently a hybrid boss hazard, and Elec Man.

God Damn the Mega Man representation is off the charts.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't suppose anyone could get a high quality close up of Megaman X in that gif right? I would definitely use that as my avatar for a while. Man, I'm still so hyped after that Final Smash. It's just too cool.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Also, has anyone else noticed that Mega Man has expressions beyond regular and his jump face now? The are several pics of him gritting his teeth, and now this:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also, has anyone else noticed that Mega Man has expressions beyond regular and his jump face now? The are several pics of him gritting his teeth, and now this:

Heh. I didn't see THAT one. It's good to see him be more expressive now though. But I did notice that he grits his teeth a bit more now.

Neo Zero

Expressive Mega Man is amazing. Was totally worth cutting a character (jk...I hope :p). Since I can't post in it because loldoublepost, just a fair warning, it'll be either late tmrw or even the next day before I get the press kit added to the photo thread. If anyone wants to trim the direct down to just Mega Man's part btw ill add it to the video thread.

Unrelated note, but I love the FD mode of every stage (though we need a BF mode too) just because I can use Wily's Castle as a legal stage, and more importantly, all the music

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Honestly, if it's like three or more days, I wouldn't mind a Double-post bump as long as it's meaningful.

And I ABSOLUTELY HATE the idea of "every stage is now FD!"

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Honestly if it's like three or more days, I wouldn't mind a Double-post bump as long as it's meaningful.

And I ABSOLUTELY HATE the idea of "every stage is now FD!"
Duely noted

Would you rather listen to awesome MM music while dealing with a giant yellow blob that can attack you or on a flat hazardless stage. :p

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Unrelated note, but I love the FD mode of every stage (though we need a BF mode too) just because I can use Wily's Castle as a legal stage, and more importantly, all the music
Exactly. I'd rather want BF over FD, but it's great nontheless.
On BF sluggish characters can at least approach campy characters. It's hard on FD.
(Although we don't know how campy this game will be yet)

New topic: Elec Man confirmed Assist Trophy
Elec Man, F-yeah! But why him over Zero? I dunno, but still awesome.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Looks like Rock's called his buddies to help him after Mario and the gang beat the crap outta him in his trailer. :p
You've conveniently forgotten that same trailer ended with "Mario and the gang" going up in flames! :p

That FS makes me very happy, if only because Voulnutt and Starforce got some love.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, Elecman is a bit of a strange choice. Not a bad one mind you, just strange. I didn't think any of the Robot Masters would have been chosen over the others. And I would have liked seeing Bass or Protoman in HD. But it's fine with me nonetheless. He does look cool though.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Am I the only one surprised at how similar Elecman looks to Megaman?

I need a Megaman game with THESE graphics. I don't care if they're remakes of Megaman 1-10. Heck, would be amazing if they fuse Megaman NES and GB stages to make the games longer.
And they need to be on CONSOLES.

Top Bottom