• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bset Sonic

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
You use homing too much as a gimp. And in general your gimp game was lacking. Also you didn't really have much in the way of the throw game which is a pretty integral part of any good Sonic's game plan.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
You use homing too much as a gimp. And in general your gimp game was lacking. Also you didn't really have much in the way of the throw game which is a pretty integral part of any good Sonic's game plan.
lol

25 chars

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Oh and one more thing, how could you post a video of you LOSING?! (against Samus no less)
Come on man, don't be posting "the best" Sonic vids with you getting your head handed to you on a platter.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Oh and one more thing, how could you post a video of you LOSING?! (against Samus no less)
Come on man, don't be posting "the best" Sonic vids with you getting your head handed to you on a platter.
did not lose to samus.

he lost against himself.

springfail :[

it was okay. if it's like the other video, it's probably that "best samus in the area" that he(she?) talked about before.

i wants moar spindash.
and disagree with homing attack spindashcombo nao.
and moar spring.

Hizkit

Smash Apprentice
Wait, what? I can't believe you made that claim and released a video of you losing to SAMUS in an attempt to justify it.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Silly people. They don't claim to be the best. It says Bset Sonic <.< So, apparently.. They think they're slightly above average? D:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Too much fair, not nearly enough bair. Nice use of usmash, but you could stand to incorporate utilt, ftilt, and dtilt into your game more. On the plus side, you gave me an idea for something extremely gay to try out with Sonic.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
Idk, i see a lot fo good, i think considering how little you used up-b and spin dash, you did really good.

and you probly would have won minus the self kill.

whenever your taking hits all those times, you could have done things to avoid it. like upB
and u could have used more sheild too.

mostly, i think you chose a bad way to play vs samus. but vs other characters im sure it woulda been nasty..

the best part of the movie was the bair when u were off the side.

i'm not claiming to be any better tho, just throwing out some friendly opinions/tips =D

NNID
MasterHavik
Ok, I will be real to you. you're Sonic sucks!!! I'm sorry, but my Sonci easily own that Sonci you got, and if I can make a suggestion,grab more please??? Hell, my sonic decent, but that like a psoer to me guys.

K3V1N

Smash Cadet
Ok, I will be real to you. you're Sonic sucks!!! I'm sorry, but my Sonci easily own that Sonci you got, and if I can make a suggestion,grab more please??? Hell, my sonic decent, but that like a psoer to me guys.
Sonic isn't very grab-friendly imo... I could be wrong.
Do you have any Sonic videos? Your arrogance sparks my curiosity. :)

LuCKy

Smash Master
those are johns................guy who posted above me lol

and is it me or did you fast forward the match?

-edit this was the second sonic match i've ever watched....and you lost lol *sigh*

mobilisq

Smash Ace
hey guys just for future reference on using a dark color to obscure text such as for that '10Char' crap, use color=#1F1F1F

good day

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay, I will be honest with you. Your grammar sucks!

I'm sorry, but my grammar could easily own your grammar, and, if I can make a suggestion? Spell-check more, please?

Hell, my grammar is decent, but your English comes off as fake to me.

---

With that said, you're a nobody. As such, you should neither be condescending, nor patronizing, to anyone else on these boards. If you think your Sonic is better, cool. If you think you can give him tips, do so. However, don't insult him, especially with that mismash of letters, mmkay?

EDIT:

Sonic isn't very grab-friendly imo... I could be wrong.
Do you have any Sonic videos? Your arrogance sparks my curiosity. :)
Sonic actually plays rather grabby. That's just how he is.

J18

Smash Journeyman
^wow. owned.
and @ ophelia, you could incorporate your grabs and tilts some more

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Will you please stop posting here? No one likes you, and you always get pwned each time you post.
I would ask for your friend code , just to show you how much you suck at life, but you wouldn't give it in the first place. It'd probably be too late or some of the other BS you pull.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
hah, that was a good match, besides the whole spring fail. I think that you could of actually used your b homing since you hit the bottom of the stage. its a trick called the sonic stall where if you touch the bottom (or are near the bottom) you can keep hitting the bottom of the stage, then you can use your spring again when you want to get back on the stage. try not to stall too long though, then its just gay, not really a technique...

Top Bottom