• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bronx/NYC Smashfests lets get it. - Smashfest Friday! - July 2nd

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
This busy June week is making me angry :mad: I doubt I can make it today too. This sucks, I have to get to one.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey I am home cause I a little bit under the weather contact me if you want to come over.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
light is there a specific time you stop the smashfest i can know i think i won't be able to bring my wii

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
thanks so much I figure you would not come out anyway...

anyways Smashfest this Tuesday!!

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Vic and I are the early birds lmao T_T Who else is coming?

LOL Alex we met your mom already, she's pretty cool.

richie137

Smash Cadet
I am thinking about going but because of my work schedule at Hofstra, I do not know I could go even after class. I am off work Wednesdays-Fridays the rest of the summer, but fridays I am more free because I have no classes.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
this is within walking distance from my house (like 4 minutes)

i'm definitely going lmao

The 30th is a wednesday

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
i would honestly like to come, but do not have a phone to call u with. as long as i come after 4 tho, i can play?also when does it end

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I gott change the time but I will schedule one soon I am going to a tournament tomorrow

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Oh, alright. well I'm pretty sure regardless of the date I'll probably be able to come. I'll try my hardest to make it unless there's some pressing plan I have..you know

Just let us know asap

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Yo I'm down for this, I'm in Brooklyn in Clinton Hill but I'll venture out for whatever. I'll try and get D1 and NL on this

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I want in. I live in North manhattan, so it's easy for me to get to this sort of thing. But I kind of want to know how many setups there will be, before I go. I could bring one, except that I take public transit and carrying a wii+TV on the subway alone is hard. Anyone down to help out?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well usually triad its me / vanz/ and whoever else wants to attend for nyc...usually though they are in manhattan with papa john playing smash

Top Bottom