• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Bro Love Lucas bro. I is sorry.

Lol Frames what a coincidence, Malk has a similar philosophy, except his partner has to pay for both of them to enter lol.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oh man... DERP'S brother Zero-Gamer is in this... I want to join now... his Lucario is too good (Derp's Lucario that is)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

BEHR hit me up bro... or you vilt... i think yall have my number... yall should... and i should have yalls but i dont... i still BRO-<3 yall tho ;-D

Frames

DI
who let this fall behind to the 2nd page shame on you

also malk do you seriously wanna team for to4? i dont really wanna pay for you though haha if not do any other bros wanna team?

Malk

Smash Champion
who let this fall behind to the 2nd page shame on you

also malk do you seriously wanna team for to4? i dont really wanna pay for you though haha if not do any other bros wanna team?
Nah I would love to but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it after all. School starts on the 20th all of a sudden so it'd be a really tight schedule...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
sick pp+l0zr are too good

its ok im teaming with drephen u guys gotta beat us first
Our team is gonna rraaaaape for the bros+Catfish!

You're not really teaming with Drephen I bet. It takes more than good looks and swagger to charm Drephen, or so I've heard.

Also, I'm likin the smash pimp.

Malk

Smash Champion
I once crouch cancelled drephen's dash attack into a rest 3 times in one teams match

t_t we still lost

Top Bottom