• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bringing Sexy Back: SFL Melee Tournament-Now At ZP-07/06/08

Linguini

Smash Master
lol i love these tournaments, i had a blast. A little over 20 entrants, pretty decent for melee!

Thanks for coming everyone!
Next melee tourney im hosting will be sometime in mid-august!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

I only have a few shout outs.

Garbanzo, Finch, Zero Ping, and Linguini: Thanks a bunch for making this tourney possible. I had a great time. Hopefully I'll do better and remember to pivot vs falco when I'm trying to chaingrab LOL

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yeah i had to bail right after doubles i didnt get back to georgia til 3 AM...

but Thats cause between evan forgetting his wallet, and dropping him off which took an hour and half from our trip, I had a late start.

but after dropping him off, I drove at 100+ miles an hour for 5 and a half hours straight.

thats how long it took from like exit 94 on I-4, to the turnpike north, to I-75 north all the way to exit 250 in atlanta to take I-85 for another 20 miles.

i rock.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i wish i would of srayed for singles ..congrats to colbol and green..ur guys are to good..apparantly im in apopka which is in orlando, which is next to cassleberry... so who wants to play some melee besides colbol..i know he's in

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Are you just gonna say that Link is the best character in melee in every post Nicholas? Besides, you have a bowser next to your name, not a link.

Top Bottom