• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bringing Sexy Back: SFL Melee Tournament-Now At ZP-07/06/08

Linguini

Smash Master
I might have the venue moved to ZP cuz my rents are bieng homo.
ill know by tonight, shouldnt matter since zp is like 10 min. away.

Linguini

Smash Master
I already talked to mike he said its fine.

UPDATE :THE TOURNEY WILL BE AT ZERO PING LAN CENTER, ILL POST DIRECTIONS TOM, ITS 10 MIN AWAY FROM MY HOUSE

Linguini

Smash Master
alright guys I updated the 1st page with directions to Zero Ping, should be awesome tommorow!!!!!

Ill be there at 1 PM,thats when signups start, cyall tom!

Remember this is at Zero Ping Lan center(check 1st post for location)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
wtf I thought this was happening at your house.
Blowing my mind, Linguini.
I kind of want to go just because I have NOTHING better to do.
?_?

snowmann

Smash Cadet
Im thinkin bout comin to dis one but im kinda broke. Hopefully I will see you all there though. Its been a while since ive heard chops talk bout ***** lol. P.S. **** brawl I sold it lol

nevershootme

Smash Master
alright, i'll come, but don't gurantee if i arrive on time when the tourney starts. at least you'll have the finals recorded.

edit: i'll also throw in my cube if so. as an added bonus, i'll also bring in my laptop monitor to display the bracket if you're using a laptop (just like how i did it for seibrik's last tourney)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
How'd bout that Link. Mr. Riddle. And NO! I don't want to take your money; I simply want to give you mine! ;) But you just have to win...
If I'm going to suck at this tournament, I might as well play the best character in the game. If I'm feeling confident I'll MM you with my Link.

PB&J

Smash Hero
so anybody coming from orlando besides colbol..i need a ride back to orlando..ill give u gas money and funny stories

nevershootme

Smash Master
if needed, I can provide live updates

edit: we have colbol, finch, garbanzo, green mario, seibrik, esam and nick riddle, rexx, afro, chops, Mooney, XIF, nocules, elliot, spider sense, and linguini. plus others I have not identified

estimated attendence at 25

update 2:55, 8 teams participating, linguini and noucles beat garbanzo and finch. and xif and green mario beat seibrik and afro.

Top Bottom