• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 2: MLG Prep | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | May 22nd, 2010

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
jesiah, he obviously isn't concerned with winning or placing high, leave him to enjoy himself

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
I'll place proper when I learn how to fight anyone other than Pit

*edit* I just realized we're having this argument on a results page between someone who came expecting to broaden his experience and someone from Rochester. This needs to end.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Good tournament, im going to do a full shoutout later gotta go play Super Mario Galaxy 2 lol. Tinman if I used ROB in 3 matches do I still get a ROB icon next to my MK? I dont really mind either way though I used mainly MK.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yo Ally and Holy always get 1&2. Doesn't anyone else improve? Cmon now stop letting them win lol
lol at this guy, Me and Holy play almost the same, his MK got me to game 5 last hit, last time I heard, Upstate NY doesnt have consistent placing, train more.

Also I fear boss, not for his chars, but as a player.

Ggs all, had fun. except after 10 pm I was dead for the lack of 2 days of sleep lol

nvm

Smash Apprentice
1. Ally - ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY ALLY -inside joke-

2. Holy Nightmare - I hope someday you beat Ally, my dear Luigi. Stop being in Mario's shadow :p

3. Swordgard - When are you gonna end that losing streak against Holy!? :p Nana better be making sandwiches in da ketchan! Thanks for the doubles tips and the hotel! * bull****, scrub graped!!!!1! *

4. SilverDoc~ - I heard good stuff of you from Terra, good placing and hope to see ya in Sherbrooke!

7. King Kong - I haven't seen you play but good **** getting 7th. That bowser's still my fav!

7. GUARD - My dear pretty Guard, your furry makes mah weewee go BOOM. In other words, I really like your Fox, I hope you'll get a better ranking next time. I know you can do it.
Dearly yours,
Mindy xox<3

9. Tin Man - Good matches in doubles. Watch out for your partner tho, you kept lazering him (not that I should complain haha) Thanks for the tourny again but dude honestly next time get more people to get this tourny going on, too many friendlies and time wasted. A bracket of 16 taking over 4 hours is really weird..

13. Iliad -The Djihad... I MEAN Iliad. For once that we didn't play against each other (in singles, of course) I felt like I forgot something (is a long distance relationship beginning? ohhh yeaaa.!!! <3 wtf.. still haven't slept LOL)
Honestly, like Terra said.. He gave birth and I came when I saw those tiprz. Your Marth really impress me and next time we face it's gonna be AMAZ..... wait for it..... ZING! (no johns allowed!) Hope to see you too in Sherbrooke !

13. Phiddlesticks - Good Bowser man... but remember.. a Warrior never commits suicide! NEVER!!!

---
Riddle : It was good to see you too even tho we didn't even talk or play! Next time ask for friendlies =P
---

Sooooooo losers winner and gf were played at Tin Man's house. Matches were intense but.. something bothered me. Can you guys find out? :o

There was Vaseline near the Sofa =O

just teasing you man =P

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Dude look at KingKong, he like KNOWS there Vaseline and he just can't take it. He's like *SIGH*OMG.

Btw that panda looks vicious man, he had his eye on Holy

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOL, was going to comment on the pedobear, but you beat me to it. LF and GF played somewhere else, too good. Tin, why are your tournaments 24 hrs?

I failed once again not attending because I had to work and then michelle ended up randomly at my place so I couldn't even visit. I promise you tin, the next one guaranteed.

And Doc, it was a troll lololol. But you can still take the respect.

Dayum fashwoomp, I really want to play this **** DDD of yours, come to my next tourney please shouldn't be too far for you...which reminds me I should hop on that.

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman
Lol fun tourney :D lolpoolshoutouts

1. Ally 8-0 (16-0) I dont care if you were sandbagging. But kirbyciding you made my day.

2. Tin Man 7-1 (14-2) FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. that is all.

3. GUARD 6-2 (12-4) Woaah I have never faced good fox before D: GGs :D

4. Pho 5-3 (10-8) **** Diddy Kong. xD

5. Matt 4-4 (9-8) **** Sonic. xD I was sandbagging in RPS
loljohns jk xD

6. SkylerSilver 3-5 (7-11) You scrub. Getting 3 stocked by an Oilmar. You suck. :)

7. XxHollowcorexX 2-6 (5-12) GGs dude :D Really good Ike.

8. Looftwaffles 1-7 (2-14) Your Marth was kinda preditable. :( Dont just spam Fair randomly.

9. Crapbird 0-8 (0-16) MARRRIOOOOO :)

everyone i played in Melee: GGs :D love the game.

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
lol at this guy, Me and Holy play almost the same, his MK got me to game 5 last hit, last time I heard, Upstate NY doesnt have consistent placing, train more.

Also I fear boss, not for his chars, but as a player.

Ggs all, had fun. except after 10 pm I was dead for the lack of 2 days of sleep lol
Well, then. It looks like I'm going to HAVE to challenge you next time (and lose horribly, but that's not the point)

also, seriously, who has those two matches between me and illiad? it was the last setup on the train of extension cables.

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
I know you were talking to him, I'm just saying that I gotta get around to it eventually

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Who the **** put our name down as "We like sodomizing people"?

Arright, because I believe in T.O. infallibility, I'm going to assume this was Marik's idea.

Whoever it was, did I say I was okay with being called this? That **** is not funny.

Tin Man, Alvin, sick tourney, doubles was great and I'd love to see GTA keep it up.

Cool games Dinner, nevermind, sauc3, Kenny, other peeps. Inle~, doing so good with those tipper + spike setups - I saw some confident kills on Delfino you just stole at like 40% - and your shield breaker, of which I was skeptical at first, seemed to get you through pretty far.

And on a mote+chuk, so, like, I have to scrub my brain out with bleach now, because everything I know is wrong.

I'm really sad I never even found out who looftwaffles is. Packing secret German bomber tech. ;)

Douhneill, I 'm happy for you that you got to play these sick games with Iliad, and apparently they were recorded? That's great. Someone there to show you in one day what flies and what doesn't as Mario, unexpected or not. Being unknown don't matter against really good people, they've seen it all - or they don't have to see it.
Study, come back, place.

I need to chat people up more in the events. There were free t.v.s for so long.

Great times messing around with Soul Calibur with Fashoomp, and fellow who I don't think entered any events... Rye if not? but I guess I'll have to bring Xbox pad if I want one that works. D:

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
Douhneill, I 'm happy for you that you got to play these sick games with Iliad, and apparently they were recorded? That's great. Someone there to show you in one day what flies and what doesn't as Mario, unexpected or not. Being unknown don't matter against really good people, they've seen it all - or they don't have to see it.
Study, come back, place.
Why the hell do you think I'm asking for the replay? I got WRECKED, and it doesn't matter that it was Mario vs Marth. He was just the better player.
That's also why I came to the tourneys in the first place. I'd come on Wednesdays to York, but I usually have church choir rehearsals.

and also, I still feel kinda bad leaving you guys out of the doubles on such a sad note as what I did to Marik. I mean, you can say you got it coming, but that was such a fluke, it's not even funny.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Too lazy to do shout outs. GGs to everyone I played. Congrats to me taking SSF4, and **** talking all the stick-players. It was fun.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I still think you'd play better on a stick.
Ask Archmage how many times I counter-ultra-ed his Dhalsim on stick and then how many times I counter-ultra-ed on pad. I disagree. There's nothing I can't do on pad that I can do on stick. Just because it's a majority who uses stick, doesn't mean it's the best for everyone. Same for Smash. Just because the GC controller is "the best" doesn't mean everyone prefers it.

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
Ask Archmage how many times I counter-ultra-ed his Dhalsim on stick and then how many times I counter-ultra-ed on pad. I disagree. There's nothing I can't do on pad that I can do on stick. Just because it's a majority who uses stick, doesn't mean it's the best for everyone. Same for Smash. Just because the GC controller is "the best" doesn't mean everyone prefers it.
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Whats your XBL GT? 5ive, swizz, and i could play and stuff. I know that swizz was pissed at your chun LOL

XxHollowCorexX

Smash Apprentice
i needa balance brawl and b+.
lolallygettingspikedinpools.
uMADDDD BRO?
also, tin, i hope we play again next tourney. i know i sucked, but i have some loljohns (ate them all though) & lol at doc trolling our RC match. -.-"
anyways, good stuff guys.
yeeee! let's goo canada.!<3

-Googs

Smash Lord
Iliad shout outs, lol.

9. Citrus - Lol, i beat you with cap falcon.. How did you place 9th? Come back to more tourneys.
just freindlies man, but if you really want next tourney i'll MM you cf and my diddy ahaha. I'm gonna try to come to more, it'll be easier once school ends in a few more weeks.

_Asian_Kenny_

Smash Cadet
Great tourney. Brawl was fun. Melee friendlies was even more fun (still waiting for that melee tournament thread)

1. Ally ($280.50) - good job on first. go get 'em in Columbus

2. Holy Nightmare ($127.50) - i finally had the pleasure of getting ***** by your epic awesomeness

4. SilverDoc~ ($25.5) - I don’t have the "Doc's Touch". Where can I purchase this so called item?

7. King Kong - I want ur bowser tested for steroids. seriously tho, ur too fun to watch when ur ****** ppl, even if its me :(

9. Tin Man - very nice tourney. Pretty awesome that GF happened in ur house lol

9. Fashoomp - good **** ****** me in brawl singles

13. Iliad - i hate fighting marths and u are very good with her. TIPPERRRRR!!!!!

17. Terra - 2nd tourney in a row i made someone toss their controller :ohwell:. our set was close, u could've just as easily won

21. Freeroller - enjoyed doing friendlies again with you

21. Archmage_Flash - great pools set. went down to last game last stock.

25. Hollowcore - thx for eliminating me in rps. bring money for doubles next time o.0

25. Drix - nice pools set. also thx to u and jpak for doing so much doubles friendlies with me and Han

29. Han - if it wasn't for luck we would've taken first in doubles ;)

ZedF - had fun in our friendlies, ur a cool guy lol

to the other players i did melee friendlies with

Alvin - thx for lending us ur venue. lol Pichu = god tier

Obama - sexy falcon bro. u remind me of SS, u kinda look like him lol

Marik/Matt/Fash - fun friendlies. u guys receive cool points for playing melee :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
1. Ally ($280.50) - I still haven't figured out completely how you make holy airdodge, but now I know what you do different from me with snake, and il improve on it. No recording makes me : (.
2. Holy Nightmare ($127.50) - GGs, your MK is too good. I guess I have to train more. My first mistake was fatal, going YI versus someone so good at using the nado is suicide.
3. Swordgard ($51) - This game hates me. SAKURAI!
4. SilverDoc~ ($25.5) - Even after being gone for so long you still ****. GJ and GGs.
5. Ambrose ($12.75) - I decided I won't ever try ics dittos with you again. Your just too good at them XD. GGs, Il get you and your perfect record : P.
5. Runawayfire ($12.75) - You haven't lost your touch it seems. Sad we couldn't team.
7. King Kong - Sleep more, you know you can do better. Play more too.
7. GUARD - Much better than last tourney, ggs in doubles.
9. Tin Man - Great improvement in both singles and doubles, great tourney.
9. Pho -
9. Fashoomp - I got capsule *****.
9. Citrus -
13. Iliad - Great ics slayer, you asked me to keep going ics, then keep going on neutrals XD. Great doubles partner, TIPPER!
13. Kenny -
13. Phiddlesticks -
13. Dinner - /
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
17. Matt -
17. JustNoOne -
17. Rye -
17. Terra - Don't quit seriously >.<
21. SkylerSilver -
21. Freeroller -
21. Archmage_Flash -
21. Inle -
25. Hollow core -
25. Jpak -
25. nvm - Thanks for all the lifts.
25. Drix -