• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BreakDown Tournament III - Royal Palm Beach, FL - 04.19.08

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
tch meele is full of lame stuff like wave dashing. why would you want to play something like that...

ps. lol @ Rieshu, your sarcasm brings a smile to my face.

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
Melee is the true classic, if it wasn't for it their would be no such thing as competitive Smash do watch out what game you run around disrespecting, unless your willing to back it up with them dead presidents.

Sunchy

Smash Rookie
Melee is the true classic, if it wasn't for it their would be no such thing as competitive Smash do watch out what game you run around disrespecting, unless your willing to back it up with them dead presidents.
Amen to that!

...on the actual topic, I plan on going. Don't worry, I'll bring my own lube :[

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
What time exactly is the Brawl tournament? I have passover dinner that night, so I kinda have to get home...relatively early. -.-

Equi

Smash Ace
would go to this but it looks like everyone's heading to gigs so i'll probably be there =/

shame cuz this place is only 40 minutes away from me

gigs is farrrrr

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Aww man...I just looked and I cannot make this...That sucks...>_< Oh well, I'll make the next one.

Hiroshi: When SFL takes Gigs, you will realize that we ARE the competition. kthxbai

darkshy

Smash Ace
Heard Lex won. My mom decided to take half an hour to go shopping before taking me so there was now way I could make it on time.

Top Bottom