• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BreakDown Tournament III - Royal Palm Beach, FL - 04.19.08

Galeon

Smash Ace
/sigh Really hard to squash things when you continue saying stuff like that. But whatev. You can have the last word, big man.

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming tournies.

Vijin

Smash Ace
it seems like some people like to talk smack and get some kind of rivalries going but then they don't know what to do when people actually talk back. Regarding the 3v3 crew battle, why not make it a SFL Vs CFL crew battle? I heard TNT is going to be at Brawl bash as well.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I didn't squash anything with you ;) I am still taking your money.

me and CFL are cool. I wish them best of luck in everything. Sound like real stand up ppl. and icekid talks highly of meeting most of them. can tell just by their posts.

Galeon

Smash Ace
Last I checked, I still had your 20 bucks in my pocket and you have yet to ever beat me =/. But I'm done here. I'm not even going to this tournament. I'll be at Brawl Bash.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
alright smack talk/ johns on this post end here...besides these have only been like the first 3 major brawl tournies you guys are going by.

besides there are a ****load of ppl who havent even resurfaced since melee, including me.

lets give it some time before we all start talking crap

darkshy

Smash Ace
Can I just play you for fun? I always wanted to play your marth ^-^
Oh and we may have 2 more peeps so put me +5 maybe 6. It's my friends b-dsay party and we all play brawl...daily. Yes at school also *bows head in shame*

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
SabinX, do you have wifi?
if so whats your FC?

as far as I can see, this crew of yours, your talking about does not run FL. Yes granted Mr H is good, but hes no more better than me dguy or skratch at this game. He can tell you himself how he barely pulled that Win from me in semi's. Now icekid is diff. the kid obviously has got talent. And unfortuanately CFL has to suffer to Olimar johnz, because face it.... no one here plays a decent olimar. Give it time to blossem NoobinX, then talk your smack. :lick:
I USE DEVASTATING MIND CONTROL

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Yay for hype! Anyways, I want to apologize to Gigabits for the conflicting dates. On the 26th, I will be at Orlando for a GGXXAC tournament and the 12th is the ZP tournament. The person who's hosting the GGXXAC (and other games) tournament hosts his tournament quarterly which is good (and bad. FL needs more GG tournaments!). Next month and June should be more flexible. To be on the safe side, who is hosting the Gigabits tournament? I was wondering if we can exchange numbers so we don't have conflicting dates in the future.

Also, anybody wants to play online? IM me your FC. AIM=Force of The WiLL

It's 5 dollars jsut to get in? And then 10 for the pot? And no doubles?

You read correctly, sir.

Here's the list of who's coming so far (Both maybes and definites)...

NS:GNTEX2
The WiLL
princess of light
Nero
Disastorm
Icekid
Mystic
Raikage
Otokage

SSBB
The WiLL
princess of light
sabinx
Rieshu
Byakuya
Nero
Jin
Z
Disastorm
Ruuku
projekt84
Icekid
darkshy + 3 friends
Nicholas.Riddle
Wheelz
Mystic
Raikage
Otokage
Coselm

GGXXAC
The WiLL
The Juggernaut
Nero
projekt84
CEO of Darkness
Mystic
sabinx

Moo. (Can't really think of anything else to say...)

anoobis

Smash Cadet
I live like down the street from Sub Zero; but I'm at UCF and Gigs is where it's at maybe you should change the date to like the next week then I would definitely be there .

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
I been playing in Fort Laud. the past weeks but imma try and make it out to this tournment hopefully ill be able to bring my crew out their too..

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
D-D-double post

I live like down the street from Sub Zero; but I'm at UCF and Gigs is where it's at maybe you should change the date to like the next week then I would definitely be there .
I want to apologize to Gigabits for the conflicting dates. On the 26th, I will be at Orlando for a GGXXAC tournament and the 12th is the ZP tournament
Yall *****es need to stop hating. WiLL said he's busy on the other weekends and he can hold a tournament whenever the hell he wants to. Plus I rather have like 15 awesome players than 60 where 50 of them pretty much don't matter at all. Quality>quantity? Yes plz

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
D-D-double post

Yall *****es need to stop hating. WiLL said he's busy on the other weekends and he can hold a tournament whenever the hell he wants to. Plus I rather have like 15 awesome players than 60 where 50 of them pretty much don't matter at all. Quality>quantity? Yes plz
LOL, are you like dumb or something kid?
Gigs will have A.) Quantity, because its THE PLACE FOR COMPETITIVE SMASH, month after month.
and B.) Quality, because not only is the staff nice and friendly, but the ppl who go there are pretty much all good, and we hae ppl from even GA and SFL come all the time.

So you fail at both good sir.

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
LOL, are you like dumb or something kid?
Gigs will have A.) Quantity, because its THE PLACE FOR COMPETITIVE SMASH, month after month.
and B.) Quality, because not only is the staff nice and friendly, but the ppl who go there are pretty much all good, and we hae ppl from even GA and SFL come all the time.

So you fail at both good sir.
HAAAAAATTTTTEEEERRRRR

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
there are no girls on the internet. right rieshu ;)

and since xyz is gonna be at gigs, its officially the place to be. But no one else matters.

and since I am gonna be at wills (if im here :) ) it will have all the quality we need.

blockstunnas takin both tournaments anyway :p

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
there are no girls on the internet
You would think that the pink font would be enough? It's okay. He can call me sir, I'm dominating like that.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
i hav teh skilz 2 tak dis tourny LOLz1! Seriously though. Same talk every tournament and always the same result.

Vijin

Smash Ace
It was more directed towards the fact that she would dismiss the majority of CFL players as "people that don't matter."

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
Rieshu should go to gigs... she can hold peoples drinks while they play.

Oh, whoops...
Sorry dude, but its illegal for women to drive otherwise I'd go over there and own your *** in some MM games. Oh crap, I'm not allowed to hold money or own property either... Well, I could still emasculate you with my pink skirted character. I'll ask my man if he gives me permission to go since I can't make choices without supervision.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Sorry dude, but its illegal for women to drive otherwise I'd go over there and own your *** in some MM games. Oh crap, I'm not allowed to hold money or own property either... Well, I could still emasculate you with my pink skirted character. I'll ask my man if he gives me permission to go since I can't make choices without supervision.
i mean.... yeah thats nice.... but can you make a sandwich??

Top Bottom