• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawling for President '08 FINISHED! Congrats to the Aryman-Barge Ticket!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Another reason why I hate snake

Down throw to fair chain grabs have weird timing on him....

Halaster

Smash Ace
Aryman, who is your runningmate? And Omis? CP suggestions? I'm thinking Skyworld.

Edit: Reads posts... Oh God! Oh God! HELP!!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Soo, halaster and Omis ready? barge what's our cp? I say Yoshi's Island

yes OP says friendly fire is on. I'll try not to blow you up too much Barge.

Also, I guess Snake is appropriate since McCain was a soldier. lol..

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Isn't that against the rules? If he had fought in the Republican campaign he would have had to fight Ary..... This is messed up. I was under the impression that the running mate had to be from the same party.

Barge

I don't mind, any stage on which I can CG

@LOTM: Sarah Palin has been on snl, she can do anything.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
FD is fine. Barge should host, I think he has everyone added. Our cp is Yoshi's Island I guess.

We'll be red team, obviously.

cba

Smash Master
Isn't that against the rules? If he had fought in the Republican campaign he would have had to fight Ary..... This is messed up. I was under the impression that the running mate had to be from the same party.
i second that, its not that i wouldve like to have been the choice, its that it should be by the rules.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
5. The final round will have a catch: When the winners from the two brackets square off, it will be a teams match, they get to choose a teammate to join them. It can be anyone that they want. The last round will be doubles, 3-stock, team attack on.
No where does it say your runningmate has to be in the same party or even in this tourney.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Loophole! What are you now a lawyer? The idea of this tournament was to mimic the presidential campaign. It wouldn't be very accurate to have Hillary switch to McCain's side is it? It just doesn't happen.

Halaster

Smash Ace
The rule doesn't. for that reason, I just hadn't expected to make it this far and get annhilated by it. We CP Corneria then, good idea Omis.

cba

Smash Master
its ok, i dont mind. but barge forfeited and that shouldve meant no more matches, even with ary inviting him.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
The idea of this tournament was to mimic the presidential campaign. It wouldn't be very accurate to have Hillary switch to McCain's side is it? It just doesn't happen. Why not have the first brackets totally random and no one picks a side until they become the winner of the bracket? Does that put it into perspective? This is getting rid of the spirit of the tournament.

-____-

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Why not have the first brackets totally random and no one picks a side until they become the winner of the bracket? Does that put it into perspective? This is getting rid of the spirit of the tournament.

Obama, Hillary whatever. Point is that it's a Democrat.

Barge

I'm sorry me being arys partner pissed everyone off ]:
I'm not even good

Top Bottom