• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlin In The Beach (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida) June 12th, 2010

8Bitman

Smash Master
LMAO!!!

*starts eating special K

well alright this seems gewd enough. cya yall tomorrow.. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! =3

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Um...so some wiis wont have those right? I know mine wont and t.v will be just a lil laggy right?
to answer your question, we have everything you need for characters. if you want, you can bring your own. the laggy tv problem is fixed. no more laggy tvs. :D

InitialDrift48

Smash Rookie
Yo Smashers! This is the co-tournament organizer and tournament host. I know I haven't been on the scene here answering your questions. Up until now its been left to the other organizer SuperShyGuy, whom I greatly appreciate for promoting this. We really appreciate you all coming out and if there are any last minute questions on your mind, go ahead and ask them!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So... My car is probably going to be late. Last-minute work came up for me, so I will not be able to leave my house until noon. Any way you could hold doubles for us? :D

Probably not. :(

InitialDrift48

Smash Rookie
Doubles will start at 1:00pm sharp! Singles might start later than schedule depending on how long doubles takes.

InitialDrift48

Smash Rookie
BTW everyone, its very likely that low-tier is ON after singles and doubles. We will be able to use the store all the way until its close.

8Bitman

Smash Master
well i did better than i thought i would.. AGLOW!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!! YOU'RE LIKE THE NICEST PERSON EVA! =D

well congratulations poltergust, and catma and afro.. yall did very well with a ton of upsets. XD and i think we all know what im talking about.

8Bitman

Smash Master
poltergust won 1st :yoshi:
catma (jason E.) placed 2nd :olimar: :snake: :falco:
Afro thunda! placed 3rd. :snake:

ZUM SHNIT WENT DOWN!!!! lol XD

and yeah btw we might be going to ZT cuz its so close.. i juts need to persuade mai bros nuff.. *thinks

-!-

Smash Lord
what **** happened??? lol anyone has the bracket???

EDIT:

Found the results thread with the bracket

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol trudaht xaltis! you're one hyper guy! hope to see you and afro at ZP! =3

InitialDrift48

Smash Rookie
Thank you everyone for coming out to my tournament! I see many people had a good time, and I hope to hold future tournaments at the same PlaynTrade. I want to thank FGCU_Viper, the Swamp*****s, Afro, the PlaynTrade staff, and every other player involved for all the effort to make this my first successful tournament as my career as an event manager and tournament host. Look for tournaments on the west coast this fall hosted by yours truely.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
AHAHAHA THE SWAMP *****S SUCK! (Except Viper) AND POLTERGUST THE BEST!
Xaltis, you ****** *** sell out *****. How the **** are you going to say Viper is the only good one? You ****ing ******! you played with andy and you know **** well he doesn't suck. **** you, you ****ing scrub. Lucky you didn't play me in the brackets with your ****ty falco. just cause you can ride afros **** don't mean **** you rich piece of ****. You're not even that good and vipers falco would bend you over backwards but I'm sure that nothing new for you cause afro probably does it to you every night. I took 5th and he took seventeenth. I hope you come up to holysmash so I can bead that ***. I have no respect for you. You suck, you can tell me what you want but you suck and you can come see me in the paint *****. So knowing that he took 17th, Andy taking 9th RKO taking 7 and me taking 5th you're going to say that we suck? Well why don't you just look at that and tell me I suck again? I'll beat that ***. Call me out to a money match I don't give a ****. You can give me your money you sorry *** falco player. By the way, I figured out the reason why you switched from sonic to falco and its because falcos beak is comparable to the size of your nose.

Shaky

Smash Ace
You guys (Swamp) should come to Zeroping this saturday. There's already 2 crews going... so you guys would be the 3rd crew. CFL is coming down to SFL for it too, so there will be a lot of good players at it. Xaltis is going too, so you can 3 stock him how many times you want this saturday.

-!-

Smash Lord
Xaltis, you ****** *** sell out *****. How the **** are you going to say Viper is the only good one? You ****ing ******! you played with andy and you know **** well he doesn't suck. **** you, you ****ing scrub. Lucky you didn't play me in the brackets with your ****ty falco. just cause you can ride afros **** don't mean **** you rich piece of ****. You're not even that good and vipers falco would bend you over backwards but I'm sure that nothing new for you cause afro probably does it to you every night. I took 5th and he took seventeenth. I hope you come up to holysmash so I can bead that ***. I have no respect for you. You suck, you can tell me what you want but you suck and you can come see me in the paint *****. So knowing that he took 17th, Andy taking 9th RKO taking 7 and me taking 5th you're going to say that we suck? Well why don't you just look at that and tell me I suck again? I'll beat that ***. Call me out to a money match I don't give a ****. You can give me your money you sorry *** falco player. By the way, I figured out the reason why you switched from sonic to falco and its because falcos beak is comparable to the size of your nose.
This*

:laugh:

Top Bottom