• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlin In The Beach (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida) June 12th, 2010

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i never mean anything i say ever in forums or irl...i love everyone...maybe...o.o

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
look i got respect for the people that respect me. Xaltis you are a good player and a good kid i cant wait to sit down with you and work on falco. Afro i got respect for him after the event was over the man opened the door and said hey "later"even after all the trash talk. Polt is a **** hero for winning with yoshi and dfear is straight and like he said we are all scum get over it
Dude , you insulted like the nicest person in the community when she didn't do anything.
No one is gonna have respect for you.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
youre all forgetting the real problem here...

HOW DO WE KILL THE BLOOD GOD!?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
look i got respect for the people that respect me. Xaltis you are a good player and a good kid i cant wait to sit down with you and work on falco. Afro i got respect for him after the event was over the man opened the door and said hey "later"even after all the trash talk. Polt is a **** hero for winning with yoshi and dfear is straight and like he said we are all scum get over it
Mabey you should know this Viper, but I kinda don't like it when people insult good friends of mine...

Dude , you insulted like the nicest person in the community when she didn't do anything.
No one is gonna have respect for you.

SNIPA! WHY ARE YOU NO LONGER TALKING TO ME AT ALL?!!? I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU AS A FRiEND!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
oh Xaltis then that is one more thing we have in common now. we both play falco and we both dont like to have our friends insulted. its too bad that is has come to this. my opinion of you has not changed even after all the swampnigas suck except viper. The Swamp Nigas have this saying "its a game of talkin" as you found out at the last tourney

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i welcome trash talking....yall dnt know what it means to do it anyway xD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i welcome trash talking....yall dnt know what it means to do it anyway xD
Yea there's a difference between trash talking and just insulting people. As far as I've seen you guys can't trash talk at all. Although I don't think I saw you try at PnT so idk about you Viper. All I've seen is you insult Brianna, which wasn't cool at all.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Mabey if you guys host it better and let our friends join when they come for singles and not make the prizes store credit.
Yes, we will take that into consideration next year. I would like to find an inclosed area and since it was the first tournament that me and my friend have ever hosted, we really needed to figure out how it was going to work when coming to a store such as PnT. Next year it will be cash, I promise. But there will be a door fee if I use another place...

Thanks for the feedback though, I will work on it.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
O_O...Why..do..I get insulted?!?!? WTF?! and uhh Viper...Im working on that -thumbsup- But still don't insult me please I don't insult you and you don't insult me even if its trying to just annoy my bf but it hurts my feelings...And that isnt trash talk...trash talk is if you say im bad at the game or **** on my playstyle...NOT on the way I look :( its k tho I <3 you all

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Yes, we will take that into consideration next year. I would like to find an inclosed area and since it was the first tournament that me and my friend have ever hosted, we really needed to figure out how it was going to work when coming to a store such as PnT. Next year it will be cash, I promise. But there will be a door fee if I use another place...

next...year?lolllllllllll

InitialDrift48

Smash Rookie
You'll get to prove yourselves at the next Brawlin' By the Beach for sure. Me and SuperShyGuy would love to put on another one. What do you guys think of a Winter Beach Smash in Palm Beach Gardens this December?

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
O_O...Why..do..I get insulted?!?!? WTF?! and uhh Viper...Im working on that -thumbsup- But still don't insult me please I don't insult you and you don't insult me even if its trying to just annoy my bf but it hurts my feelings...And that isnt trash talk...trash talk is if you say im bad at the game or **** on my playstyle...NOT on the way I look :( its k tho I <3 you all
I know right? Can't even say stuff to peoples faces. Has to run home and say it online lol!
But whatever haters gonna hate lol Love you bri bri!! See you at ZP <3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
You'll get to prove yourselves at the next Brawlin' By the Beach for sure. Me and SuperShyGuy would love to put on another one. What do you guys think of a Winter Beach Smash in Palm Beach Gardens this December?
sooner the better...its for da community...

InitialDrift48

Smash Rookie

Firstly Xaltias, the prizes weren't our decision, it was playntrades. Viper said himself its not about the money anyways, but about the glory of winning. BTW the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners all enjoyed the store credit and had no complaints whatsoever. The store itself worked out to be an excellent location in relation to the amount of people there and the hdtv's needed to keep everything going smoothly. Also it was made very clear that everyone was to register before the tournament began. This was so we could get singles started right away after doubles for those that were responsible enough to show up on time. I cant cut corners and show favoritism to "your friends" because they were late. Your friends are welcome to join as long as they get their ***** up and arrive on time (you had two hours to register, more than enough time). My associate SuperShyGuy just promised you that you'll receive cash from a pot without my consultation. Unfortunately, we cant do anything that is illegal when combined with a legitimate business (as cash prizes resulting from a pot is considered gambling in the florida statues). If this winter I host a tournament at a private location we can definitely do money matches and have cash prizes. Keep Brawlin' and we will see who dominates at the next Brawlin By the Beach!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Firstly Xaltias, the prizes weren't our decision, it was playntrades. Viper said himself its not about the money anyways, but about the glory of winning. BTW the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners all enjoyed the store credit and had no complaints whatsoever. The store itself worked out to be an excellent location in relation to the amount of people there and the hdtv's needed to keep everything going smoothly. Also it was made very clear that everyone was to register before the tournament began. This was so we could get singles started right away after doubles for those that were responsible enough to show up on time. I cant cut corners and show favoritism to "your friends" because they were late. Your friends are welcome to join as long as they get their ***** up and arrive on time (you had two hours to register, more than enough time). My associate SuperShyGuy just promised you that you'll receive cash from a pot without my consultation. Unfortunately, we cant do anything that is illegal when combined with a legitimate business (as cash prizes resulting from a pot is considered gambling in the florida statues). If this winter I host a tournament at a private location we can definitely do money matches and have cash prizes. Keep Brawlin' and we will see who dominates at the next Brawlin By the Beach!
tru daht! but reguardless it would be nice to have cash prize instead of cards. if this can be changed then thats good but if not then it doesnt matter but it'd be better if the prize was cash.

and like DFEAR said the sooner the better. =3

InitialDrift48

Smash Rookie
Oh, and at the next tournament there will be chairs and areas of relaxation for those waiting for their next matches and watching. This was a legitimate problem observed as many were resorting to sitting on the floor halfway through. I originally intended to have chairs but Playntrade did not want some of their shelves moved (which ended up being moved anyway). Plus, I would like to bring refreshments and food for everyone attending next time depending on how many RSVP.

InitialDrift48

Smash Rookie
Thank you 8Bitman! Glad you understand. And, yes it is likely we will have cash prizes. I will hold the next one ASAP. Either in September or December. (I am heading to Fort Myers for college at the end of summer so we will see). I will be co-hosting and organizing the Fall Brawl at FGCU in Fort Myers, so look out for that if your going to be in the area.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
TLDR, just don't host at PnT anymore.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I'm so glad I didn't see this thread before I responded to viper in the results thread...What a tw@t-waffle. Scum is too cool of an adjetive for the lame **** delivered by that "crew"

8Bitman

Smash Master
TRU DAHT AGLOW!!! odawize thar wua been zuma daht chain grabbin goin on up in her'!! XD

Top Bottom