• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Who here agrees we should have Inuyasha???

and i'm going to start the official Gundam Project. going to import 3 gundams.

the Rx-78-2
the Char custom Zaku II
and God Gundam (Burning Gundam)

but will be done after Inuyasha.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
It would be cool if I could play as Mario while he's wearing his cape, and with his hat off.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
The MDL0 Converter is done. :3
Just in time for summer, Brawl hacking's spike in popularity.

Ultraxwing said:
and i'm going to start the official Gundam Project. going to import 3 gundams.

the Rx-78-2
the Char custom Zaku II
and God Gundam (Burning Gundam)
How's a giant robot gonna work in Brawl? It's quite an exciting thought actually.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
No they'll be scaled down ofcourse.

i've already got there movesets planned out.

the Rx-78 and God Gundam will have two movesets switchable with taunts.

God gundam will pull out his beam saber or use his fists (only changes the smash attacks)

and RX-78 will pull out Beam Swords or Ball and Chain. Ball and chain being slower and more powerful and Beam sword being faster.

and the Custom Zaku will be standard.

mariodk

Smash Ace
wait, what exactly can it convert to mdl0? and is it blender exclusive?
it can do almost anything
DS22 is making a Real Naruto Model with Ike´s Boneset so it can go with the Moveset for the vertex
i will get a real Goku model from a DBZ game and do the same later
+ can uses real Melee char models too
+ make Vertexing easyer

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Where is this supposed model converter located? How come nobody's posted about it outside of this topic?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Yeah, don't get too excited yet people. We haven't gotten them working in-game yet. We're CLOSE, though.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Like, really close like, we'll have it tomorrow..? Within a week? A month?
Considering we can view them in Brawlbox, I say we're pretty damn close. You can't export them yet though. One of the things they have left to do is completely crack the MDL0 format so they can do that.

mariodk

Smash Ace
yeah it is also abit idea from there too but i call it SMBZ mario becoz of the FS(something like Sonic´s and still need fixed)
also becoz of the Cape/raccon tail attacks :D if you have seen videos for v1 of the moveset or tried the moveset :D
i needing that animation and where mario like a ball it not he spin around more just moving fast
mine dont look good anyway

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Can I play as Diddy with his hat on backwards and with his sunglasses on?

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I have a question regarding the character select screen: Is there any way to make the portraits vertical instead of horizontal via BrawlBox?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I have a question regarding the character select screen: Is there any way to make the portraits vertical instead of horizontal via BrawlBox?
You should be able to open the CSS model and edit the bones, as they control what goes where. I don't know how well it will work, but it should do the trick.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Would please someone do something for me?

I need someone to vertex remove the activator from the caplsule model, so that the model is just the capsule itself. I've been trying and it doesn't export. I need it for a stage.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord

I need someone to vertex remove the activator from the caplsule model, so that the model is just the capsule itself. I've been trying and it doesn't export. I need it for a stage.
it has to be the trophy model of the capsule not the item model.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk

I know your question's already been answered, but you can't remove it with transparency or materials editing?

10 points if you can guess who this is going to be.

http://i.imgur.com/wD7J7.png
Some Final Fantasy character?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Capsule model?

well howdy do howdy, the pill we gave Dr Mario just happens to be the capsule item model swapped over the fireball and textured as a pill and then someone removed the top, likely by the original vertexing method or by another means.
http://a.imageshack.us/img62/3365/al1008092317binout.jpg

just check the dr mario psa or a collab entry for him. his fireball-replaced capsule mdl0 is in his fit motion etc, I believe, with his cape and fludd

definitely looks like one of them ff tactics character portraits, or the 3d remaked characters of the original final fantasy games for the ds and such.
I'm having a lack of time to finish grunty :C

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Thanks, Meleemaster.

@Lateralus, isn't it that character from Final Fantasy that Pik made over Toon Link a while ago?

Top Bottom