• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Gengar84

Smash Hero
About a week ago I made a poll on my thread over at Kitty Corp and at Elite Smash Hackers about what Pokemon people wanted me to work on next. Not surprisingly, Blaziken won by a pretty significant amount. I put everything that I had into making this just right and I'm really happy with how it turned out:

He has a few minor issues that keep him from being completely perfect like some of his normals and his scarf acting a little funny at times but I hope that everybody likes it :).

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
That's a picture taken at the right angle, and in the right light. Ever used it? The tail is not entirely controlled by the bones of the tail (AKA the tail is messed up at the end and constantly curls). Not only that, there are several places where polygons are stretched when they shouldn't be, or plain old missing. His underarms are simply not there. You can see through to the other side of the model in between his arm and his torso. It's messed up, and needs to be redone by someone who can do it well with the advancements in hacking we've made since.
That IS the result of recent advancements. What were you expecting? It's Lucario's model being used in a way it wasn't intended to be used so of course it's going to have issues. If you want to try and fix the details, go ahead. It's not as easy as it sounds.

About a week ago I made a poll on my thread over at Kitty Corp and at Elite Smash Hackers about what Pokemon people wanted me to work on next. Not surprisingly, Blaziken won by a pretty significant amount. I put everything that I had into making this just right and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

He has a few minor issues that keep him from being completely perfect like some of his normals and his scarf acting a little funny at times but I hope that everybody likes it :).
BLAZIKEN! You ripper. *downloads*

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Thanks, I'm glad you like it :).

Mariokart64n's Mewtwo is still one of the best vertex hacks out there despite the problems that it has. You can't expect to be able to perfectly change one character's model into someone else entirely without running into a few issues here and there.

pssst.........what exactly is a ripper :p?

n64billy

Smash Ace
Not quite the same as the model I have directly from PokePark Wii... but that sure is impressive! Great work yet again Gengar!

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Thanks. I was trying to go for a more brawlified look rather than try to make him look exactly like his Pokepark model (which I'm sure it would never have been quite as good if I did). That way, he won't become obsolete once character porting is perfected :).

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Haha, just UK/Australian slang for "something that is an excellent example of its kind".
I was just about to ask that question. Thanks for answering it ^_^. If there is only a way to vertex or resize master hand I have a project id like to start on..

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Oh hey That Blaziken is really cool! I wish Sandslash would have won ;-; Maybe i'll do it =P Still very impressed with this captain falcon right hur.

Also i put Link up for D/L if you can find it 0.0

EDIT: also anyway to make luigi use the same face constantly? no facial expressions? or can i just replace each face with the same vertices?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
also anyway to make luigi use the same face constantly? no facial expressions? or can i just replace each face with the same vertices?
AnmVis, my good sir, in the animations file. Replace it for that animation with the one you want from another.

For example, replace Wait1 with Lose and his eyes will be half closed and off to his left.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Alright, issue here. Cirno's Blouse is made from Peach's "Second crown" (The one used in her AFA)

Renaming the bone doesn't work due to the fact that it is still attatched to the HaveN bone. Is it possible to move the "CrownBM bone" higher than the HaveN on the Bone tree? Putting it under BustN, CollarN, or NeckN should work.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Renaming the bone doesn't work due to the fact that it is still attatched to the HaveN bone. Is it possible to move the "CrownBM bone" higher than the HaveN on the Bone tree? Putting it under BustN, CollarN, or NeckN should work.
Ask in the New Character Archive, they might know how to do it.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Gengar, I am positively LOVING your Blaziken. Thank you for sharing! ^^

GameWatching, please, for the love of all things Chuck Norris, do Melee Bowser next. :D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Gengar, I am positively LOVING your Blaziken. Thank you for sharing! ^^

GameWatching, please, for the love of all things Chuck Norris, do Melee Bowser next. :D
^This. Definitely. ¦D

Buff over fat anyway. XD

GameWatching

Smash Ace
yeah !

Bowser in Melee had muscles and ankles and shiny skin and lotsa epic stuffz !
but not the Brawl one :c

i'll do it when i finish my Zelda !

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
My current projects:

Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes Solid Snake for Project Melee (Textures ripped from Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes, for gamecube):

Download:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11618

Freddy Krueger (Textures used from the movie, Nightmare on Elm Street, and from google images):

Download:
Not yet.

HOPEFULLY nobody will ignore my stuff like last time on other threads *cough cough request thread cough cough*

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
The Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes Snake model was made by a friend of mine, but he said it was ok to say it was mine and that I created it. AGfan made some of the textures, but I finished it all to the way it looks now.

Freddy's hat model, on the other hand, was made by somone else, and I used it as a base for the texture.
Freddy will be released soon, after I fix all his body textures.

Hope you like my Twin Snakes Snake... it's the way he should of looked in Brawl. Feel free to try it out.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
uh guys i have a problem, i have the separate pokemon ocarina code on and ivysaur sometimes freezes the game, i have no textures or anything on him, do any of you know whats wrong.

n64billy

Smash Ace
..Do that for Squirtle. PLEASE. :bee:
Ditto......!

EDIT: Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, I present you with my latest work..

This is NOT in brawl..! This is in Maya!

The stick-man thing to the left is the skeleton recorded using motion-capture technology, and I spent a little while getting it to work for Mario..

The video will be up once it's all rendered out after the weekend.
Click the image for the HD version.

reariper

Smash Rookie
i need help i found a way to get KH2 sephiroth in to brawlbox(it took me all night but its very easy) but i dont know how to add textures to him plz help

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
The stick-man thing to the left is the skeleton recorded using motion-capture technology, and I spent a little while getting it to work for Mario..
Now you just need a way to import animations from Maya to Brawlbox..

br3compactor

Smash Ace
UPDATE!!!
EPIC SHADES PIKACHU

Now Pikachu is da boss.

Includes a FitPikachuMotion that gives Pikachu a new Up Taunt. Just the taunt was changed, no other changes at all.

Download Link:

:link2:

Top Bottom