• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Terminator, PLEASE make an updated Chuck Norris from Walker with that Freddy!! XD
That gives me the idea that my Freddy is good, maybe I'll release it soon.
I was thinking about Chuck Norris, but I REALLY wanted to give him the appearence from the movie The Delta Force with his awesome black suit and his motorcycle that shoots missles. He's even got that U.S. Flag on his arm.

Of course, the Chuck Norris from Walker, Texas Ranger will be the easiest.

Oh, and nobody has asked me about my Twin Snakes Snake.

Oh, mah God. GANGSTER PIKACHU FTW!

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I succeeded to put in MiscData20(the water from jungle jape) in Final Destination and succeeded to put a stage collision on lucario.

Still, they don't appearing in game :urg:
maybe it is something that need to be change on but I don't know what
That's kinda what happened to me when trying to port The Shagohog (Trophy model) over Fox's Landmaster. I came to the conclusion why it wasn't working was because the friggen collisions for the Landmaster wouldn't stop screwing it up.

Your case may be different..

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I succeeded to put in MiscData20(the water from jungle jape) in Final Destination and succeeded to put a stage collision on lucario.

Still, they don't appearing in game :urg:
maybe it is something that need to be change on but I don't know what
I assume you hexed that in?
Anyway the game isn't going to read anything extra due to the rels sorry :/

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That's kinda what happened to me when trying to port The Shagohog (Trophy model) over Fox's Landmaster. I came to the conclusion why it wasn't working was because the friggen collisions for the Landmaster wouldn't stop screwing it up.

Your case may be different..
The ShagoHOD isn't rigged, like all Brawl trophies.

Why not try to vertex the Landmaster into the Shagohod??

n64billy

Smash Ace
Now you just need a way to import animations from Maya to Brawlbox..
Believe me.... I've been looking into it...!

I need to figure out how to convert the hex/float values from the animation files into values I can actually read... I've already learned which bytes affect Rotation, Location, and Scale.. As well as Animation name, and bones affected.

EDIT: While I'm at it... I'd like to request if anyone has a converter that will let me do that..

br3compactor

Smash Ace
UPDATE!!!
KAMINA GLASSES PIKACHU

YOURS IS A DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

The glasses are different from the bosschu. Thinner and sharper.

Download Link:

:link2:

n64billy

Smash Ace
My rendered version of my study's in Motion Capture is up on youtube now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt0d9IjSFOA

If anyone has a way to convert the float points in Animation Files (From Brawlbox) into Decimal or Hex, please give me a shout.......

Who knows..... I might be able to turn animations like this into Brawl Animations....

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Here's the runner up from both my polls, Blastoise. The only problem with him is the normals shading from his hair but it's only really noticeable in strong lighting. I'm really proud of how this came out and I hope that you guys like it too.

I’m already pretty far into my next project, Boba Fett over Snake (which I actually started before Blastoise) so he should be coming out within the next few days. I’m still working on his textures which are incredibly detailed so it’s taking quite a while. I should be posting some preview pictures of him really soon.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Thanks very much :). Here's the Boba Fett preview pictures I was talking about earlier:

The reason his helmet is a little blurry is because I used Snake's headband and dragged it down to make his helmet. Taking that into consideration I don't think it looks bad at all.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Here's the runner up from both my polls, Blastoise. The only problem with him is the normals shading from his hair but it's only really noticeable in strong lighting. I'm really proud of how this came out and I hope that you guys like it too.

I’m already pretty far into my next project, Boba Fett over Snake (which I actually started before Blastoise) so he should be coming out within the next few days. I’m still working on his textures which are incredibly detailed so it’s taking quite a while. I should be posting some preview pictures of him really soon.
Wow, that's so cool. It took me a while to realise that it was Bowser, also HOLY **** BOBA FETT!

reariper

Smash Rookie
He's not gonna have any bones.
what's the point? -___-
i inmpoetred the bones of captain falcon in to blender and im trying to find a way to import it back and i also notice in brawlbox that it didnt show the shqde button but i have to wait till i go home

GameWatching

Smash Ace
Gengar,
i always thought that someone that makes hacks quickly may turn them bad !
i just though now that i was wrong :)

Eggman

Smash Apprentice
My rendered version of my study's in Motion Capture is up on youtube now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt0d9IjSFOA

If anyone has a way to convert the float points in Animation Files (From Brawlbox) into Decimal or Hex, please give me a shout.......

Who knows..... I might be able to turn animations like this into Brawl Animations....
Oh wow, that's amazing!

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
The reason his helmet is a little blurry is because I used Snake's headband and dragged it down to make his helmet. Taking that into consideration I don't think it looks bad at all.
Pretty sure you can actually increase the size of the texture used (in this case, add 32 vertical pixels or something) and have it still display properly. Then again, I'm not sure how Snake's bandana texture is applied...

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
i inmpoetred the bones of captain falcon in to blender and im trying to find a way to import it back and i also notice in brawlbox that it didnt show the shqde button but i have to wait till i go home
But the only way to get it into Brawlbox is through .obj importing which deletes all the bone data. -.-

Also, I assume you mean a "shade button" but I have no idea what that would be used for.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if that was a joke but I didn't port Boba Fett's model over anybody. That's just a vertex edit of Snake :p. I'm flattered that somebody thought it looked good enough to think it was Boba's actual model though lol.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I thought you were vertexing Snake into Boba Fett, then giving him a custom PSA. I knew it was a Snake edit, but still.

And yes, it's really good. Should get released soon.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
A big part of why I chose Snake was because Snake's moves already fit Boba Fett pretty well. He would certainly be helped by a PSA but he at least makes sense without one.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Gengar

I rarely post here at all, but I've come to say that your work is impeccable. Keep it up.

Now...

Mind making me a Paul Stanley hack over Captain Falcon? :awesome:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
How in the name of Dinnertopia are you able to vertex stuff so accurately so quickly?

I missed the vertex boat on account of my Internet being down those 5 months starting from November of last year.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about getting somone to rip Wii Modern Warfare models.
If we could just rip a Modern Warfare Soldier's model and textures, then we could port them over Snake as a multiple texture.

I mean, Modern Warfare for Wii is a Wii game so it may use MDL0 model files.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I was thinking about getting somone to rip Wii Modern Warfare models.
If we could just rip a Modern Warfare Soldier's model and textures, then we could port them over Snake as a multiple texture.

I mean, Modern Warfare for Wii is a Wii game so it may use MDL0 model files.
It's been confirmed not to use MDL0 models. According to RandomTBush most games that use MDL0s often follow this pattern:
  • They're on Wii.
  • They're developed in Japan.
  • They're a Japanese franchise.
I think there might be a couple of exceptions, but as a general rule, while it's always good to check every game, you're less-likely to find MDL0 models in games like Modern Warfare Reflex.

Top Bottom