• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
This is something I put together today. I'm really not sure what to do with it yet, or why specifically I even made it. But one way or another, I have to show it.

Remember ROB Rocket? It's kind of like that, but on a larger scale; in every sense of the term. I was planning to show the image directly on here, but... it's too big. I would have just took a smaller picture, but then you wouldn't be able to see the details.

So, just click the link below to be taken directly to the image. Like I said, I'm not sure what exactly to do with it yet, so suggestions (and critique) would help.

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn422/Razanak7/preview-11.jpg

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
This is something I put together today. I'm really not sure what to do with it yet, or why specifically I even made it. But one way or another, I have to show it.

Remember ROB Rocket? It's kind of like that, but on a larger scale; in every sense of the term. I was planning to show the image directly on here, but... it's too big. I would have just took a smaller picture, but then you wouldn't be able to see the details.

So, just click the link below to be taken directly to the image. Like I said, I'm not sure what exactly to do with it yet, so suggestions (and critique) would help.

hmmm...

...replacement of the Halberd? Space Background...maybe even shooting everywhere?...or at another ship?

Fen__

Smash Ace

I have no words.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman

Reminds me of the GFS Olympus from Corruption. Very impressive.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

My god, it has begun.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer

I don't even...

(looks like Halberb ship after you land on it)

Roo525

Smash Ace
Flandre Scarlet super update!? Why yes, and here it is! First off, Super Brawlified texture by Camonsters and DarkshadeDX

Next up, Brawlified wings by DarkshadeDX

And what else? Flandre is now ported over Falco! :confused:
Why? Well, there seems to be twelve other touhou characters being released over peach as well, so why not? Also, here's a video of her "Eh-hem" current moveset...

The texture edits arent in the video. :bee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPKX02VLwjk

Flandre's coming along nicely if I do say so myself.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Flandre Scarlet super update!? Why yes, and here it is! First off, Super Brawlified texture by Camonsters and DarkshadeDX

Next up, Brawlified wings by DarkshadeDX

And what else? Flandre is now ported over Falco! :confused:
Why? Well, there seems to be twelve other touhou characters being released over peach as well, so why not? Also, here's a video of her "Eh-hem" current moveset...

The texture edits arent in the video. :bee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPKX02VLwjk

Flandre's coming along nicely if I do say so myself.
ooooooh, I likes the wings :laugh:

joshl94

Smash Apprentice
I have a question.
Right now is it possible to get models from 3dmax into brawlbox?
I ask this because i'm in the process of getting kh2 models

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
I have a question.
Only if you're adept at converting the models by hand, like I did for my two Jigglypuff hats. BrawlBox, even in the latest beta form, is not capable of saving brand new models, even if it can import them.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Speaking of models, I don't know if I'm asking in the right thread, but does Captain Rainbow have MDL0s? This might be the chance I've been waiting for to have Lip from Panel de Pon playable in Brawl. :)

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I have a question.
Let me put it nicely. For KH2 models, it would take ages. IT took RandomTBush what, a week to hex a model of a HAT into brawl from 3dsmax? Imagine how long it would take for a memeber of Organiztion XII! Still if you want to try... Why don't you do Marluxia first. Heh.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Let me put it nicely. For KH2 models, it would take ages. IT took RandomTBush what, a week to hex a model of a HAT into brawl from 3dsmax? Imagine how long it would take for a memeber of Organiztion XII! Still if you want to try... Why don't you do Marluxia first. Heh.
heh, it would be epic win if someone got the spy from TF2 hexed.... but I don't even wanna think about how long it would take. :confused:

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Hey, TCRShade, you're using my Tetra as your avatar, haha. You must really like it, huh? Well, talking about her, I had stopped working on her because I had problems with the head, and making animations for all Toon Link would be a pain in the butt. I might try to do something else, and no, it's not a vertex hack, but it'll still be Tetra. I hope it'll work though. Don't expect it to be done now, as I'm working on 4 stages at the same time, XD.

Anyway, I have a problem. I made some animations for Captain Falcon, and they all work, yet, the game randomly freezes when I play as him. Why would it do that if every animation works?

Fen__

Smash Ace
Hey, TCRShade, you're using my Tetra as your avatar, haha. You must really like it, huh? Well, talking about her, I had stopped working on her because I had problems with the head, and making animations for all Toon Link would be a pain in the butt. I might try to do something else, and no, it's not a vertex hack, but it'll still be Tetra. I hope it'll work though. Don't expect it to be done now, as I'm working on 4 stages at the same time, XD.

Anyway, I have a problem. I made some animations for Captain Falcon, and they all work, yet, the game randomly freezes when I play as him. Why would it do that if every animation works?
When you say randomly freezes, I take it you mean it freezes during matches at seemingly random times? Are you sure you've tried the same thing consistently to make sure it doesn't do it every time?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
When you say randomly freezes, I take it you mean it freezes during matches at seemingly random times? Are you sure you've tried the same thing consistently to make sure it doesn't do it every time?
Yes, exactly. At first I thought it was the stage I was playing on, but I then noticed it did it on other ones as well. And yes, I tried that as well. I've found a similarity that it freezes when I do aerial moves, or when I fall, land, etc. Maybe it's pure coincidence, since I tried like, 5/6 times, but who knows. Do you want the file?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Yes, exactly. At first I thought it was the stage I was playing on, but I then noticed it did it on other ones as well. And yes, I tried that as well. I've found a similarity that it freezes when I do aerial moves, or when I fall, land, etc. Maybe it's pure coincidence, since I tried like, 5/6 times, but who knows. Do you want the file?
From what I've gathered, that can happen when using some replaced animations, or when editing an animation made in a previous version of Brawl Box using a newer one.

Either that, or it's isotropic. Whatever that means.

Or I could be way off and it's something completely different.

EDIT: lol, I forgot to post this here.

http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2010/05/23/im-in-a-stage-makin-mood-random-lulz/

Fen__

Smash Ace
I'm afraid I wouldn't be any help in this case. At least the problem is stated more precisely now in case someone does recognize what to do, though.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
BigShark, is the Falcon model your animating different in any way compared to the original? like, have you changed anything to the model your animating, like added or renamed bones? from what i've experienced, usually the random freezing is caused when you edit a model that is different than the original, but i'm not sure how different the model can be to avoid the glitching.

Roo525

Smash Ace
upcoming stage soon
*Pic's of stage*
I'm really not sure what to make of this. Part of me is saying:

"Woah, model import stage FTW!"

But another part of me wants to say:

"Why?"

Liking the stage though. :p

Roo525

Smash Ace
Flandre Scarlet now has her own stage! Thanks to BigsharkZ!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roo525

Smash Ace
I....Uh.....Ah....... This.

Is made of nightmares.
it scares every single baby simultaneously across the Earth.
Thanks for the responce but, where the heck is everybody?! Probobly playing super mario galaxy 2... Why couldn't I had gotten it why!!!

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Hey, TCRShade, you're using my Tetra as your avatar, haha. You must really like it, huh? Well, talking about her, I had stopped working on her because I had problems with the head, and making animations for all Toon Link would be a pain in the butt. I might try to do something else, and no, it's not a vertex hack, but it'll still be Tetra. I hope it'll work though. Don't expect it to be done now, as I'm working on 4 stages at the same time, XD.?

Yeah, I love it! I <3 Tetra! Shame I'll never get to use it. :( I hope it's not that texture hack, because I have it already. If you'd like, maybe you could send it to me on MSN and I can take over that Tetra as soon as I replace my computer and ger BrawlBox. ;)

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
yippykayej!
one of my favorite character are in brawl, finally

ITS PIRANHA PLANT!
its seems I cant scale him down correctly D:
only one of his bones counts, but not the other one
more pics of him inside

oh noez, the bird will be eaten D:

he can be THIIIIS biiig

still,I want my little puppy chain chomp be in too ;_;

Roo525

Smash Ace
yippykayej!
one of my favorite character are in brawl, finally
http://i50.tinypic.com/33zab92.jpg
ITS PIRANHA PLANT!
its seems I cant scale him down correctly D:
only one of his bones counts, but not the other one
more pics of him inside

oh noez, the bird will be eaten D:

he can be THIIIIS biiig

still,I want my little puppy chain chomp be in too ;_;
http://i50.tinypic.com/vyqe4k.png
ENNJOOOYMMEEEENT!!! Sweet stuff there. Personally, I would want chain chomp more than Pirana plant, but either way it's still pretty cool.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Only if you're adept at converting the models by hand, like I did for my two Jigglypuff hats. BrawlBox, even in the latest beta form, is not capable of saving brand new models, even if it can import them.
Short answer: no.

Now make the pikmin pokemon from the wiiware storage pokemon game.
You mean My Pokémon Ranch. :p And that's actually a pretty good idea.

Top Bottom