• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Now make the pikmin pokemon from the wiiware storage pokemon game.
Hah hah, I like that idea. :3

Short answer: no.

Now make the pikmin pokemon from the wiiware storage pokemon game.
You mean My Pokémon Ranch. :p And that's actually a pretty good idea.
Yeah... I just wish that BrawlBox v0.64 was completed. I mean, the importer's working, but if it can't save, then it's not very useful...

And it's either My Pokémon Ranch, Pokémon Rumble, or even the Mystery Dungeon WiiWare game. They all use the same models.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

Finally right sized!

it is a bird? a plane? a super man? NO, it is DRY BONES!

and my chain chomp are still messy ;_; added bones from 2 until he had 41 (he had 2 bones from the start) and it seems it gonna work but then, silence freeze ;_;

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Someone should make Lugia into a playable character.

I'd give it a go, but I'm still working on, well, figuring out how to navigate BrawlBox ._.

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
I'm having an issue w/ a texture that I made in BBox, but it's freezing my game. I think it has to do with transparency... I made a thread in the Tutorials & FAQ subforum, but its view to reply ratio is 25 : 0...

Can I just post it here?

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Alright well, I'm taking my ignored comment as permission to post this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this Ike texture recently...

+10 cookies for knowing who this epic hack-n-slasher is

...but it freezes the game at the CSS/SSS. I think it may be because I deleted parts of textures that don't normally allow transparency. It looked fine in BBox, though, which is why I wasn't particularly worried. What could be the problem here?

P.S.: I also edited the FitIke.pac, but I only changed the colours of some textures. If anyone would like to test either file, feel free to ask (assuming that my texture(s) won't be stolen and revamped for personal use!!).

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
Updated Phantoon texture.

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn422/Razanak7/previewfinal.jpg

It's a direct link because it's a big picture.[/Q

razanak that phantoon is epic. but when your done with it can you try to make a dark samus but like vertex it a little so you can make the visor actually like look like dark samus. look if you can, can you try to make dark samus like this http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/12797/273522-dark_samus_large.png from metroid prime 2 echoes. i also wanna know if its possible to vertex hack the arm cannon so maybe someone can make it look like dark samus's arm cannon. by the way your dark samus texture is cool.

Fen__

Smash Ace
razanak that phantoon is epic. but when your done with it can you try to make a dark samus but like vertex it a little so you can make the visor actually like look like dark samus. look if you can, can you try to make dark samus like this http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/12797/273522-dark_samus_large.png from metroid prime 2 echoes. i also wanna know if its possible to vertex hack the arm cannon so maybe someone can make it look like dark samus's arm cannon. by the way your dark samus texture is cool.
This is not the request thread. We have one of those.

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Alright well, I'm taking my ignored comment as permission to post this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this Ike texture recently...

+10 cookies for knowing who this epic hack-n-slasher is

...but it freezes the game at the CSS/SSS. I think it may be because I deleted parts of textures that don't normally allow transparency. It looked fine in BBox, though, which is why I wasn't particularly worried. What could be the problem here?

P.S.: I also edited the FitIke.pac, but I only changed the colours of some textures. If anyone would like to test either file, feel free to ask (assuming that my texture(s) won't be stolen and revamped for personal use!!).
P.M. a link to the file and I'll take a look at it, but most likely because you deleted parts.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Im gonna be working on releasing Terra (Kingdom Hearts), Ventus (Kingdom Hearts) Roxas (KIngdom Hearts) and Noctis ( Final Fantasy Versus XIII) as buildup for my release of Sora (vertex Hack)
Wow and i was just asking for a sora vertex edit XD may i ask what character its going on and will it include keyblade.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
it freezes the game at the CSS/SSS. I think it may be because I deleted parts of textures that don't normally allow transparency. It looked fine in BBox, though, which is why I wasn't particularly worried. What could be the problem here?

Putting transparency on things that don't support it doesn't cause freezes (as far as I've seen), it just makes the transparent part black. Though I had a similar problem a long time ago with a texture I made, but I never figured out what was wrong.

razanak that phantoon is epic. but when your done with it can you try to make a dark samus but like vertex it a little so you can make the visor actually like look like dark samus. look if you can, can you try to make dark samus like this [link] from metroid prime 2 echoes. i also wanna know if its possible to vertex hack the arm cannon so maybe someone can make it look like dark samus's arm cannon. by the way your dark samus texture is cool.
Several Dark Samus textures have been made already, and that's not even including Corruption versions. And I probably would make a model, if it weren't for the fact that none of my programs work inexplicably and that Samus's vertices are just a giant clusterf***.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Wow and i was just asking for a sora vertex edit XD may i ask what character its going on and will it include keyblade.
It had to be done ^^

Its going over pit and well im going to make the bow and arrow similar to a keyblade but It wont be as accurate

When I do a PSA for Sora I will replace the bow and arrow article with the key article from SSE and vertex hack it to be like a keyblade

but it should be released soon (Sora) The hair and the pants are the only problem Lol

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
If you can replace the Ice Climbers' hammer with that, that would be win.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
If you can replace the Ice Climbers' hammer with that, that would be win.
i think I can, but there is already a vertex with them having a pickaxe i think, and I'm going for a complete model swap of hammer bros with adjusted animations and all that

Roo525

Smash Ace
Flandre Scarlet 90% complete:

Now with less breastiness... :p

All that remains is to make her hat, except that opening her crown in 3DS max creates an error message, saying that it couldn't be read. RandomTBush is making a Peach with Luigi's hat, which should be helpful, except it shoudn't be done for a month or so.

Please RandomTalkingBush help!! Randomly talk your way into making that.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Have you started animating or doing PSA work for her yet?
Wave Kusangi (or however the hack you spell that) Is going to help with PSA. If anybody can make her awesome, it's him. I'm stuck with animating, but until her hat is fixed up, I'm not going to start...

Fen__

Smash Ace
Wave Kusangi (or however the hack you spell that) Is going to help with PSA. If anybody can make her awesome, it's him. I'm stuck with animating, but until her hat is fixed up, I'm not going to start...
Why not? The animations won't really involve her hat, will they?

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Flandre Scarlet 90% complete:

*images*
Now with less breastiness... :p

All that remains is to make her hat, except that opening her crown in 3DS max creates an error message, saying that it couldn't be read. RandomTBush is making a Peach with Luigi's hat, which should be helpful, except it shoudn't be done for a month or so.

Please RandomTalkingBush help!! Randomly talk your way into making that.
Yeah, I guess I can add that to my model hack to-do list. Do you have the hat available, or know where to get it from? Doesn't have to be from another game with MDL0s.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Thanks for not mentioning me again roo... I'm helping with psa as well are you trying to replace me?

Top Bottom